he say..only lil bit

then she ask..if she have enough sleep, eating much

he only give her a short answer

she tell him to leave

he keep want her to walking with him

thennn bonui tell..its stop

then suho tell..

ok lets break up

THEY ARE IN A PARK...HE BROUGHT HER SOMETHING TO DRINK...ASKED HIM IF WAS IN PAIN...HE ASKED ABOUT BR ...BN SAID WILL LEAVE NOW ...UNTIL HERE WE GET...SH IS TALKING ...HE HUGGED HER AND SAID GOODBYE...GOODBYE SHE SAID

Sorry fans but i hope SH does force the break up since she ran away to start with aint going to fight for him then let her come to her senses later when she realised how pitiful her life really is without him.  I dont care for amy much but I am now no longer liking BH attitude its cowardly now.....

BN and SH walking in a park

for a while no one say anything, they just walk

next scene

BN: where you hurt a lot?

SH: a little. how is BR?

BN: she is fine. did you eat?

SH: yes

BN ask something else and SH say yes

BN say ok, I'm going now

they walk again a little and BN say now we should part

SH: ________ I didn't see it :tears::tears::tears:

SH leaves

BN cry: goodbye

1 year later

SH is still working/sleeping in that little office

Better Bonui back to her sense or she will regret it..

Seriously Gary, are u the racoon? Darn. U die in my arm, you deserve that, sweety!! *gun loaded*

Can we just end everything in last week episode & tonite preview. At least no conclusion rather than roller-costering my feelings like this.. Haha shame on me.. Im so unbelieveable.. Je Suho.. Please be happy at least

Guest emme85

They break up...

but he'll be waiting for her.. even for 1 year.. or 10 years~~ for her to come to him...

8qI7Vth.jpg

Spoiler

GHRIBkN.jpgDLgu61t.jpgxTkRITc.jpgUdHymVy.jpgGLGQ4os.jpgZJgC7fJ.jpgExvkjRF.jpg

After 1 Year..

wp0LcgD.jpgoenilju.jpg

:wub:The sit together and bonui ask if that hurt the wound. Suho answer only alittele. Suho ask how bora is. Bonui plucks the wild flower and leave at the bench. Suho asks if he can keep the flower. Bonui said it is over the date and suho agrees to it. He hugs bonui for the last time and said come to him he will wait for her.

Handphone is ringing and we saw suho at daebak software office now. That basically where he lives now. Is this the time jump?

Suho preps himself to meet investor for his another game. He convince that investor well with full confidence bcs he is now working with chicken ahjussi and win dae hee. Ahahaha woww what a partner

Bonui is seeing Suho everywhere :tears: but then the real Suho really appeared. The location was informed by Gary :wub: so grand of him to inform Suho. Suho said to Bonui, why suddenly disappeared, if she want to break up, just tell him. He said let's break up.

They took a stroll and broke up. Suho told her his love still the same and he will wait for her. A year 10 years didn't matter because he will wait. He told her to be strong "himnae"  and wished her annyeong before walked away while Bonui was crying.

One year later....

OMG so she didnt jump on a plane and fly away in typical Kdrama style cause of her sister, out of everyone the only person with a moral compass is SH who let her do what she felt was right and in the process he suffers and they do a time jump as well on us.  I am not sure i am really even interested in the finally now, this really has made me wonder if my time was wasted even being interested.

Archived