Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LyraYoo

[Official] Lee Jin Wook ❃ Moon Chae Won ❧ JinWon❤Black Swan Couple ❧

i love the interaction between Black and Swan in this scene and the way she shows her shyness when a girl is in love and also i love his beautiful and bright smile at her shyness and cuteness.:wub:

4tnl48waqi0k.gif

As you see this is part of press conference and when the MC asid to actors say" Hwaiting" and  they all were in gesture of hwaiting, suddenly our LJW stopped and turned to uri MCW while grinning from ear to ear.:lol::D

5lbtqkds8tr0.gif

LJW why are you acting like this in front of reporters? Ah i got it ...now i remeberd you said:

:wub:"Looking at her makes me happy. She's a lovely woman" :wub:

imy0m6e8cmsk.jpg

10w1sk10m3rx.jpg

and here what do you whisper :phew: in uri MCW`ear? please tell us we are curious :huh: you black fairy couple,what are you talking about?!:P:D

n32rfd21krai.jpg

I think he looked at her a lot during the press conference :) however she did not seem to notice haha.

33 minutes ago, sutcliff said:

I think he looked at her a lot during the press conference :) however she did not seem to notice haha.

@sutcliff I think he has a crush on her but not sure about her.

12 minutes ago, evergreen said:

Really love the way he looks at her :wub:

that's the exact word I want to say...the way he looks at her has a lot of feels...

Guys...OMG OMG OMG! Chaewon is supposed to be crying on that scene right? From the MV she's crying and begging for Black not to go right? What exactly happened on the BTS????!!! The the the feelllsss...hahahahaha!:wub:

Fully jumping on board this ship now! :wub: 
Yes, I think Chae Won was crying in that scene but she was smiling so much bts!

4 hours ago, evergreen said:

Fully jumping on board this ship now! :wub: 
Yes, I think Chae Won was crying in that scene but she was smiling so much bts!

ChaeWon is the shy queen! She cannot even look back at JinWuk straight in the eye... Is there already a malice within her? Ahem!

but then i understand her, a sexy/hot JinWuk is right infront of her... So hard to resist

JinWuk is so hot and sexy in his tanned skin and ruggedly look.... So manly...

pretty flower boy with milky complexion doesnt appeal to me, but i admire them from afar wishing i have those skin.... But for my partner? Nah! 

Our otp BlackSwan is not yet sailing but the BTS JinWon is already out of the shore! 

The kissu scene for the upcoming episodes is quite a different scenario for Jinuk's drama . (there is a similar scene in The Three Musketeers , but that is with less or no angst at all)

So it is a challenge for both Jinuk and Chae Won .I understand why they need to become comfortable to each other before the take .   b d  :wub:

More out takes from the "serious" scenes from this blog entry

091655170_adew25.jpg?type=w540

^Entry post says what are they doing in the darkk corner ! :w00t:

091654730_adew24.jpg?type=w540

091654321_adew23.jpg?type=w540

Am curious about this scene, how many times did they rehearse for this? They obviously are having fun in Krabi despite the hectic schedule

091613686_adew15.jpg?type=w540

"I'am his wife"

Someone mentioned this in the drama thread : definitely a behind the scene photo :D

mrblackandswanfeat

@saeedeh @hershlag @mail3227 @evergreen @sutcliff thanks for hanging out ! 

I Have join this thread!!! But first I have to say

I officially love this COUPLE!!

they seem very comfortable with each other!!

Cant wait to see what awaits us does the road?

Goodbye Mr. Black: Episode 3 by javabeans | March 23, 2016

Now that both leads are firmly onboard the cover-up disguise, I’m enjoying watching how they come to understandings about each other and start working together. It’s perhaps a bit of a cliche to have Swan fall so readily for Ji-won, but it makes sense to me, and I expect Ji-won to struggle with himself when he finds himself torn between his two women. It’s not mean of me to look forward to that struggle, is it?

mrblack3-00927.jpg

GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! OTTOKKKEEEE?????!!!!! SWEETNESS AND CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! :wub::wub::wub:

On 3/22/2016 at 3:59 AM, saeedeh said:

As you see this is part of press conference and when the MC asid to actors say" Hwaiting" and  they all were in gesture of hwaiting, suddenly our LJW stopped and turned to uri MCW while grinning from ear to ear.:lol::D

LJW why are you acting like this in front of reporters? Ah i got it ...now i remeberd you said:

:wub:"Looking at her makes me happy. She's a lovely woman" :wub:

and here what do you whisper :phew: in uri MCW`ear? please tell us we are curious :huh: you black fairy couple,what are you talking about?!:P:D

I love the highlighted part after showing the LJW-happilylookingatMCW-clip! OMG! She indeed makes him happy! :wub:

Goodbye Mr. Black: Episode 4 by girlfriday | March 24, 2016

mrblack04-01221.jpgI was surprised that Swan got left behind too, because I expected her to be a part of his revenge. Right now she’s somewhere in the middle, and it feels a little strange for him to have two past lives in limbo—one with Mari, and one with Swan. I suppose in exchange we do get some development for Swan’s character independent of Black, which is a pretty nice bonus. 

mrblack04-00402.jpg

Announcements