[Official] Lee Jin Wook ❃ Moon Chae Won ❧ JinWon❤Black Swan Couple ❧

Admin

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

Old press con photo. They looked so good together, even if he did kind of "younger sister" zone her...

Just my take but it seems more to me that he said because in the drama because he had to protect her it made him in real life wanting even more to protect her

Is there a man on earth that would sister zone MCW? Lol

3 hours ago, 1welikethat1 said:

Just my take but it seems more to me that he said because in the drama because he had to protect her it made him in real life wanting even more to protect her

Is there a man on earth that would sister zone MCW? Lol

That's also what I understood from the video... cause in the drama they have quite a big age difference...

...but in real life its only five years, right???

my husband and I have a five years difference, and we are married now for 23-years already, and he still take cares of me like before....

.... and from bts stills I don't think that those gazes are sister-zoned gaze (or is it only me?LOL)...:blush:   

well, we will never know to whom we will end up with some day, same with mcw and ljw.... but I won't mind if they will end up together... :wub:

It really seems so!

The way he looks at her... and i'm not referering necessarily to the drama, but severall images from bts and interviews are quite revealing. Those gazes are not from a brother to a sister ....

Even though i don't understand Korean in this interview he says that she is pretty and a good friend... still i may be misunderstanding

9 hours ago, MaryHii said:

I think when they are in the bus and LJW said saranghae to MCW two times it's real & from the bottom of LJW heart. Can feel it from the expression on his face. So sweet.

oohhh chingu totally agree about what you said.when i wached  that scene i felt like it`s LJW`real confession toward MCW because the way he was looking at her and his smile says more than thousands words like they say actions speaks louder than words.

qdaq96xzvdew.jpg

qku41wfouudt.jpg

92yz9autqj61.jpg

xwbsuayp092a.jpg

0xpz98cn13v0.jpg

credit to owner

He had plenty of kiss scenes in I need romance 2, but it was not his will??? Moon Chae Won wants kiss scenes in GMB and Lee Jin Wook hopes the writer responds positevely to kiss scenes in GMB??

When he looks in her eyes emotions flood and he wants to protect her, he wants to take her in his arms???

Of all the dramas that I've watched of LJU, his chemistry with MCW I'd have to put at the bottom of the list.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT MENTION OTHER COUPLES WITHIN THIS THREAD. STAY ON TOPIC.

It's really good tgo see that they have a good relationship outside the filming. :grin:

Friendship or something else... we'll see in the future! But one thing's for sure ... they do hace chemistry, that can't be denied :w00t::wub:

The “Black Swan” couple would not be as appealing without the talents of Moon Chae Won and Lee Jin Wook. Lee Jin Wook plays Black Cha Ji Won and Moon Chae Won plays Kim Swan. Parts of their characters’ names are used to create the name “Black Swan.” The coordination between the two actors make for a dynamic and exciting performance.

Lee Jin Wook and Moon Chae Won share their take on their chemistry.

According to Lee Jin Wook: “This is my first time working with Moon Chae Won, but the level of comfort I feel seems like we’ve worked together before. We usually coordinate and talk about the best way to film scenes together, which enhances our performance on screen.”

Moon Chae Won comments, “Lee Jin Wook is very kind and humorous, making filming easier to get through. His sense of humor makes me laugh.”

In addition, behind the scenes pictures provided by producers prove the couple’s chemistry. The pictures show Moon Chae Won and Lee Jin Wook smiling at each other while reading the script and working out scene movement.

Mon Chae Won Lee Jin Wook Goodbye Mr. Black 5

Source and complete article : http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/08/moon-chae-won-and-lee-jin-wook-share-secret-to-their-chemistry-in-goodbye-mr-black/#.Vy8TfCyQHec.twitter

I need to see this couple together again. It could be in real life, drama or movie.

i am sad to say goodbye to GMB. 

I will miss this couple in GMB but hopefully they do another project together, or else I wouldn't mind the other option

Archived