[Official] Lee Jin Wook ❃ Moon Chae Won ❧ JinWon❤Black Swan Couple ❧

Admin

I'm a chaeki couple unfair, cause when I hear that LJW and MCW would be the leads of this drama, I was so excited cause for me he is more sexy than handsome, while SJK is more handsome than sexy. Between sexy and handsome I prefer sexy. Besides she's my favorite actress and I felt that they could have a lot of chemistry and it seems that I wasn't wrong.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Chae won is so adorable while asking for a jacket from her manager 

And then, i looked past at Kim Kang Woo and he was literally at this fanboying-but-trying-to-be-poker-faced reaction. :w00t:

Gosh! Chaewon so cute!!! She was cold... and adorable! :wub: I kept on replaying the clip and noticed that they were tapping each other's shoulders comfortably. :D

19 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

I need to tame myself. But this article boosts my excitement haha!

- They both love to travel. 

- As for Jinuk's side , his ideal type is a shy but warm type of person. He won't do the aegyo to his beau to please her but will make her laugh instead. He has low tolerance of alcohol. Doesn't drink. And amazed by his self discovery as fish magnet during Three Meals a Day. 

A shy but warm type? That's very CW.

Haha, they seems to have a lot of similarities except one one.. CW is not a fan of alcohol but if she have to drink, she prefer a strong one lol and according to Jung Joon Young, she has high tolerance level.

Well..as you can see...there's nothing really really really special in this pic..

Their crew are busy doing their stuffs in the background.. 

They're holding hands..

They're writing something.. 

Jinuk backhugs Chaewonnie..

They're both smiling.. Are they laughing? Why are they even doing that???!

There's nothing really special...nothing really..:blush:

2 hours ago, hershlag said:

Well..as you can see...there's nothing really really really special in this pic..

Their crew are busy doing their stuffs in the background.. 

They're holding hands..

They're writing something.. 

Jinuk backhugs Chaewonnie..

They're both smiling.. Are they laughing? Why are they even doing that???!

There's nothing really special...nothing really..:blush:

The picture was a BTS? thought it was a still from tomorrow's scene. My bad haha

14 minutes ago, mulberry9 said:

The picture was a BTS? thought it was a still from tomorrow's scene. My bad haha

Seriously? That's just BTS? I am looking forward to that scene in tomorrow's episode... 

Gosh... You guys have eagle eyes... Yes, the crew are busy in their back, while they are just on their own... Lol... This is cute...

8 minutes ago, mail3227 said:

Seriously? That's just BTS? I am looking forward to that scene in tomorrow's episode... 

Gosh... You guys have eagle eyes... Yes, the crew are busy in their back, while they are just on their own... Lol... This is cute...

I'm not sure whether it's BTS or the still for ep. 3.

-edit-

I double checked the article and I think it's the still for tomorrow ep. :)

53 minutes ago, mulberry9 said:

I'm not sure whether it's BTS or the still for ep. 3.

-edit-

I double checked the article and I think it's the still for tomorrow ep. :)

They've released 3 pics earlier for that scene which I believed will be part of tomorrow's episode.. But that specific pic on that IG post looks more of a BTS because of the crew at the back..lol! I just love how they look comfortable with each other, on and off cam..:wub:

As you see this is part of press conference and when the MC asid to actors say" Hwaiting" and  they all were in gesture of hwaiting, suddenly our LJW stopped and turned to uri MCW while grinning from ear to ear.:lol::D

5lbtqkds8tr0.gif

LJW why are you acting like this in front of reporters? Ah i got it ...now i remeberd you said:

:wub:"Looking at her makes me happy. She's a lovely woman" :wub:

imy0m6e8cmsk.jpg

10w1sk10m3rx.jpg

and here what do you whisper :phew: in uri MCW`ear? please tell us we are curious :huh: you black fairy couple,what are you talking about?!:P:D

n32rfd21krai.jpg

Archived