Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LyraYoo

[Official] Lee Jin Wook ❃ Moon Chae Won ❧ JinWon❤Black Swan Couple ❧

credit LINK

Excuse me, sir, who gave you the permission to look this HOT!?! 

From Goodbye Mr. Black - 굿바이 미스터 블랙 - episode 4

tumblr_o4k0nwRy6e1tod5o6o1_540.gif

seems like Swan has found the most eligible hot bachelor in the world....

Goodbye Mr. Black Ep1- Ep2

Cha Ji Won comes from a rich family but he joined the navy to escape from the pampered lifestyle. His carefree attitude is reflected in his fashion sense. You wouldn’t know he came from a wealthy family based on his casual style. It’s clear he doesn’t put too much thinking into his clothes, but he still ends up looking handsome because he is just that cute.

See his look here:

goodbye_mr_black_cha_ji_won_1
goodbye_mr_black_cha_ji_won_2

Goodbye Mr. Black Ep 3 – Ep 4

After Cha Ji Won leaves her, she starts learning how to read and write and takes on a new job being a news reporter. Although she still gets corrected for her writing, she doesn’t give up. She also moves in with Kim Ji Ryoon’s mother in a high end district. We see Khaya’s transition reflected in her fashion. She starts out wearing tropical vacation attire (t shirts and loose boyfriend jeans)  to business casual attire (trench coats, scarf). As a reporter, her outfit still leans toward casual to fit the fast moving aspect of the job.

See her fashion transition here:

Tropical Beach Style
Tropical Beach Style
Seoul Style

:wub:Seems our Black (LJW) cant take his eyes off our Swan (MCW):wub:  

8j2nmnnrsd5g.jpg

uwxkh1o5o925.jpg

'Goodbye Mr. Black' cast give one another a relay of compliments on 'Section TV'

MBC's anticipated new series 'Goodbye Mr. Black' started airing recently, and in commemoration, the drama's main cast members made a guest appearance on the March 20 airing of 'Section TV.' 

In the very beginning of the interview, the MC asks everyone to start a 'compliment relay,' starting with Lee Jin Wook and moving down the row. Moon Chae Won, who was the person sitting right next to Lee Jin Wook, was complimented by the actor as being "full of life," while Moon Chae Won complimented Kim Kang Woo as possessing a "quiet charisma." 

v7n8i7lylpek.gif

uri moon chae won is full of life

and here in the press conference they just were praising and giving each other a big round of applause.

lh9xshcohybs.gif

and i guess the mc asked MCW to express her character in brief,then he replyed with " Black Sarang" and uri LJW was delighted with her answer.(please correct me if i`m wrong)

1xszda52porc.gif96mf41f1lgr2.gif

and here as you all know our LJW oppa said:

"(Working with Moon Chae Won) has been great. Looking at her makes me happy. She's a lovely woman. Our characters have a sizeable age gap, so I try to protect her character like an older brother would. Working with her, though, naturally makes me want to protect her and look after her."

5r0iycb5vdgf.gif

Moon Chae-won, meanwhile, described their chemistry as very good, saying that while younger-man-older-women couples are all the rage these days, she thinks the chemistry is a little better when you have an oppa-dongsaeng setup. She also said teasingly that she’d seen “Lee Jin-wook oppa’s” prior drama I Need Romance 2012 at her brother’s recommendation, and noted that it was full of kiss scenes: “I hope there scenes like that in our drama too.”

agr4meya87jv.jpg

JinWon :heart: Black Fairy Couple                          

tpzpjnckt0tr.jpg

(those are some articles(credited to owner) were posted in goodbye mr black thread and i reposted them here.)

episode-4-captures-for-the-Korean-drama-

episode 4 captures for the Korean drama 'Goodbye Mr. Black' (15,187)

Added episode 4 captures for the Korean drama"Goodbye Mr. Black"(2016)Directed byHan Heui,Kim Seong-wook-IWritten byMoon Hee-jeongNetwork : MBCWithLee Jin-wook,Moon Chae-won,Kim Kang-woo,Yoo In-yeong,Song Jae-rim,Lee Won-jong,...16 episodes - Wed, Thu 22:00SynopsisTh..... by ifrit

Really likes this OTP MCW and LJW. I ship them and hope they date in real life also.

Goodbye Mr Black

There's lots of opinions about her haircut out there, aren't there? Well, I'm not watching, but I think I like it. 
I just heard that the other day, I had no idea it was such a brouhaha!  I mentioned to someone how cute I thought it was, and how well it suits her.  I think this is much more flattering than previous looks, in fact.  I've thought her rather plain before and now she looks adorable.

CeVYO2kWQAEGj1m.jpg

alas, I am not watching this drama right now, yet I think I've already boarded on this ship. :)

While lurking through this thread, I decided to watch the drama. 

I was just curious, does this drama have sad end? 

Thanks a lot dears,

CY

Goodbye Mr. Black: Episode 5
by javabeans | March 30, 2016 | 5 Comments
This revenge did not set up the way I thought it would, but it does give us the room to explore other aspects of our hero’s betrayal and loss of love. There’s a fun caper element driving his scheme, and I’m happy to see the formation of a Scooby gang, even if we’re not given... More »

mrblack5-00448.jpg

credit Link

Goodbye Mr. Black Episode 5 Recap

• March 30, 2016
nn1.jpg

tv Report – Naver: ‘Goodbye Mr. Black’, Lee Jin Wook’s fierce comeback, revenge starts now

1. [+1,352, -60] 1 hour felt like 1 minute.. Mr. Black is very fun!

2. [+1,064, -45] Lee Jin Wook’s eyes and voice are daebak

3. [+951, -39] Woah.. Lee Jin Wook is really awesome and Kim Kang Woo’s acting is crazy

4. [+835, -38] Lee Jin Wook is too cool..

7. [+329, -30] You guys should switch from DotS to Goodbye Mr. Black, it’s really good ㅠㅠ Lee Jin Wook is handsome

8. [+266, -9] I like that it’s not draggy, he coolly does his revenge! Lee Jin Wook, you’re amazing ♥

9. [+195, -2] When will Swan and Black get together?

Daum

4. [+87, -6] Lee Jin Wook is badass and breathtaking~ Why does time go by so quick with this drama? Tomorrow needs to come fast

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLz5lSf0QaJv87euPVP4B

Lee Jin Wook and Moon Chae Won give their thoughts on competing with Song Joong Ki
allkpop - Mar 15, 2016

Lead actor Lee Jin Wook commented, "Our drama isn't about soldiers. Rather, my character is a former soldier. It's hard to point out distinct differences between us because there aren't many scenes where I I'm an on-screen soldier, but the clear ..

mrblack06-00321a.jpg
Goodbye Mr. Black: Episode 6
by girlfriday | March 31, 2016 | 33 Comments
I’m honestly still confused by yesterday’s episode and our hero’s choices thus far, but on the upside, at least we know he’s making deliberate choices now and that he has a plan? ‘Cause I’ll be frank with you—I was about 50-50 on that yesterday. It’s pretty funny how your expectations can go so quickly from,... More »