[Official] Lee Jin Wook ❃ Moon Chae Won ❧ JinWon❤Black Swan Couple ❧

Admin

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
episode-4-captures-for-the-Korean-drama-

episode 4 captures for the Korean drama 'Goodbye Mr. Black' (15,187)

Added episode 4 captures for the Korean drama"Goodbye Mr. Black"(2016)Directed byHan Heui,Kim Seong-wook-IWritten byMoon Hee-jeongNetwork : MBCWithLee Jin-wook,Moon Chae-won,Kim Kang-woo,Yoo In-yeong,Song Jae-rim,Lee Won-jong,...16 episodes - Wed, Thu 22:00SynopsisTh..... by ifrit

Goodbye Mr Black

There's lots of opinions about her haircut out there, aren't there? Well, I'm not watching, but I think I like it. 
I just heard that the other day, I had no idea it was such a brouhaha!  I mentioned to someone how cute I thought it was, and how well it suits her.  I think this is much more flattering than previous looks, in fact.  I've thought her rather plain before and now she looks adorable.

CeVYO2kWQAEGj1m.jpg

alas, I am not watching this drama right now, yet I think I've already boarded on this ship. :)

While lurking through this thread, I decided to watch the drama. 

I was just curious, does this drama have sad end? 

Thanks a lot dears,

CY

Goodbye Mr. Black: Episode 5
by javabeans | March 30, 2016 | 5 Comments
This revenge did not set up the way I thought it would, but it does give us the room to explore other aspects of our hero’s betrayal and loss of love. There’s a fun caper element driving his scheme, and I’m happy to see the formation of a Scooby gang, even if we’re not given... More »

mrblack5-00448.jpg

credit Link

Goodbye Mr. Black Episode 5 Recap

• March 30, 2016
nn1.jpg

tv Report – Naver: ‘Goodbye Mr. Black’, Lee Jin Wook’s fierce comeback, revenge starts now

1. [+1,352, -60] 1 hour felt like 1 minute.. Mr. Black is very fun!

2. [+1,064, -45] Lee Jin Wook’s eyes and voice are daebak

3. [+951, -39] Woah.. Lee Jin Wook is really awesome and Kim Kang Woo’s acting is crazy

4. [+835, -38] Lee Jin Wook is too cool..

7. [+329, -30] You guys should switch from DotS to Goodbye Mr. Black, it’s really good ㅠㅠ Lee Jin Wook is handsome

8. [+266, -9] I like that it’s not draggy, he coolly does his revenge! Lee Jin Wook, you’re amazing ♥

9. [+195, -2] When will Swan and Black get together?

Daum

4. [+87, -6] Lee Jin Wook is badass and breathtaking~ Why does time go by so quick with this drama? Tomorrow needs to come fast

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLz5lSf0QaJv87euPVP4B

Lee Jin Wook and Moon Chae Won give their thoughts on competing with Song Joong Ki
allkpop - Mar 15, 2016

Lead actor Lee Jin Wook commented, "Our drama isn't about soldiers. Rather, my character is a former soldier. It's hard to point out distinct differences between us because there aren't many scenes where I I'm an on-screen soldier, but the clear ..

mrblack06-00321a.jpg
Goodbye Mr. Black: Episode 6
by girlfriday | March 31, 2016 | 33 Comments
I’m honestly still confused by yesterday’s episode and our hero’s choices thus far, but on the upside, at least we know he’s making deliberate choices now and that he has a plan? ‘Cause I’ll be frank with you—I was about 50-50 on that yesterday. It’s pretty funny how your expectations can go so quickly from,... More »

credit link

Goodbye Mr. Black Episode 6 Recap
oo1.jpg
oo2.jpg
Osen – Naver: ‘Goodbye Mr. Black’, Lee Jin Wook and Moon Chae Won reunite, revenge and romance start 
1. [+1,085, -43] GMB is fun..!!!

2. [+821, -29] Swan is too cute. Black is her guardian angel

3. [+809, -36] I totally fell for Lee Jin Wook, Moon Chae Won is cute. Can’t wait for next week~

4. [+710, -29] Woah…. why is this so good????

5. [+695, -39] Fun drama~^^ Lee Jin Wook’s voice is cool ♡♡♡

6. [+239, -5] The story is solid!! It’s been so long since a drama made my heart flutter this much^^

7. [+235, -5] Should include the preview, how do you expect me to hang on for a week?

8. [+230, -6] The person that Black sincerely likes is Swan not Mari.. Today’s episode is so good

9. [+230, -7] How does 1 hour go by so fast? Can’t wait, GMB is fun. Hwaiting

10. [+209, -6] Moon Chae Won is freaking adorable in this drama

11. [+197, -4] Why no heart symbol in between their names? ㅋㅋ Lee Jin Wook Moon Chae Won

credit LINK

Thursday, March 31, 2016

'Goodbye Mr. Black' episode 6 recap

photo707600.jpg

Cha Ji-won showed up in front of Kim Swan all of sudden. Cha Ji-won said, "We will get noticed because of you" and Kim Swan gave him a big hug and smiled while telling him, "I knew you'd be back alive".

Five years ago, the two acted like a married a couple in Thailand and then split. Now that the duo met each other again in Korea in five years, how the storyline move forward is drawing attention.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...
Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

On 3/30/2016 at 1:25 PM, SomeBerry said:

alas, I am not watching this drama right now, yet I think I've already boarded on this ship. :)

While lurking through this thread, I decided to watch the drama. 

I was just curious, does this drama have sad end? 

Thanks a lot dears,

CY

Mr Black has brain aneurysm and that is dangerous. (read more from this website on it)

Do not know yet of how the writers will end this drama though @SomeBerry

There are 10 more (or maybe 14 more) episodes to go.

Hopefully LOVE conquers all.

Spoiler

love conquers all credit link

if two people both want to be with each other (not that BS "meant to be"), then there is no reason why it can't conquer all. The problem is finding that person who you are certain whose company you would keep above everything else. And once that happens, I guarantee you that in the midst of stress, hopelessness, despair, and all the negative things you can think of, having the person you love by your side will make things better, even if he or she can't be the solution to all problems in life. And don't pass out on someone who is willing to be there no matter what because I guarantee you he is a true keeper. Hint. Hint -.-

credit to the uploader

Moon Chae Won Explains Why Her Voice Suddenly Changes on “Goodbye Mr. Black”

Spoiler

credit link

MOVIE Time Renegades -- Im Soo-jung, Cho Jung-seok, Lee Jin-wook

The main cast of the movie “Time Renegades” -- Im Soo-jung, Cho Jung-seok, and Lee Jin-wook -- greeted fans via the V App, promoting their new movie that will be in theaters on April 13. 

The movie is a thriller in which the two male leads come from different time periods -- Cho from 1983 and Lee, a detective from 2015. The characters meet each other in their dreams to save a woman, played by Im. 

The two male actors competed to win a trip to Phuket, Thailand. The one who could make Im’s heart beat faster after a hug would be the winner. 

Cho won as Im’s heart rate reached 108 bpm. Her heart rate remained at 70 bpm when Lee hugged her. 

But the prize turned out to be fake as it was an April Fool’s prank.

When Lee was asked what he would be doing if he was living in 1983, he said, “I think I would be farming. Really. I bet I would do well with beans or potatoes.”

“I haven’t thought about it. Women in 1983 were more feminine. Still, I think I would be a person who tries to do what I like to do even in that time,” said Im to the same question. 

The V app show ended with more than 75,000 hearts. 

Archived