[Official] Lee Jin Wook ❃ Moon Chae Won ❧ JinWon❤Black Swan Couple ❧

Admin

hi @LyraYoo, love the BTS pic that you shared.... 

seems to me that they are just practicing their lines, right? but it almost like a real scene to me, it has so many feels... these two are really into their characters, that's why all of us can feel their overflowing chemistry... plus the fact that both are good actors as well..

i hope to see video also  of the BTS of this scene... hope mbc will release some soon...

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for sharing this BTS pic @evergreen.... seems that they comfortable with each other and love to  joke around with each other....:heart:

This is the scenario in my mind....

LeeJinWook: Are you ready with our kissing scene Chaewon? The director has finally give in to your request...

MoonChaewon: Don't you see I've even catch up colds due to nervousness and excitement...

Dont' bother me... I'm delusional!!!:D:D:D

27 minutes ago, mail3227 said:

Thanks for sharing this BTS pic @evergreen.... seems that they comfortable with each other and love to  joke around with each other....:heart:

I love it too! These two smile a lot around each other! Megawatt smiles too! :wub:

When LJW gave MCW his hot pack, I found that so cute!! 

Thats so nice of LJW though :):D 

Wonder if that's the hot pack LJW gave her? Is she using it as a throat warmer since she's sick?!!! 

Ahhh!!! I really love these two!!!!

image76123.jpeg

image68797.jpeg

My though on the kiss scene. I have to admit it was pretty hot!!! I think because MCW had the cold she had to hold back a little?? Just so LJW wouldn't catch the cold too. That would be bad.....

I want the bts video!!!

Hopeing for more from these two!!!!!

13 hours ago, seungyeonyoosunrani said:

OMG! 

:love:

This MV is beautiful! Thank you, Chingu!

Does background music is from Sungi/Suzy's gumiho drama? By Suzy? I do not remember. But LJW-MCW couple is wonderful

• 2 weeks later...

I NEED ROMANCE (4) :sweatingbullets:

Exhibit 1: Goodbye Kiss (More like, I'm kissing a wall type of kiss.:huh:)

ltouoBD.jpg

Spoiler

Exhibit 2: Kiss on enemy's lair (coz their hormones can't wait)

HAdi6wi.jpg

Exhibit 3: Handcuff kiss (coz I need to keep you close to me as possible)

IuZIk1s.jpg

Exhibit 4: Mouth to mouth WATER resuscitation kiss (Coz heroine can't drink it directly from the bottle)

AR3uaVf.jpg

Exhibit 5 : Gentleman's Kiss (awwww SWEET!!!)

kvYS50m.jpg

Credits: GMB DC

Archived