[Official Thread] Baron Chen/River Chen - a.k.a Du Zifeng of "Bromance" (Taiwan Artist)

pechumori

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Young Master (with his Du Zifeng hair) is wearing the Scottish skirt for men called kilt and is dancing along with Zhu Zhu and the Scottish dancers in Edinburgh, Scotland.
photo credit: weibo @章一的草帽

6a1ea699gw1f2yz8q660pj20qo0qok1i.jpg

and now for a group photo with the other contestants

6a1ea699gw1f2yz8ovffrj20qo0zk0z3.jpg

During last night/this early morning he appeared at the Fan Club chat room after leaving a message for Megan.  He said he might be eliminated (probably due to low score) and for the last round, he'll give his all to secure a place and hope not be eliminated.  Fans asked him to talk about the rest of the participants and he commented a bit about their personality/characters ~

Wang Meng - her character is similar himself

Ariel Lin - very gentle

Wei Chen - handsome

Leon Lai & Li XiaoPeng - take care of him

Xia Yi Lin - she knows what she wants

Pan XiaoTing - beautiful, soft but with determination

Joe Cheng - very smart, capable

Xiao Tian & Shen YiLun -  relationship with them is not bad

9 minutes ago, niq8803 said:

During last night/this early morning he appeared at the Fan Club chat room after leaving a message for Megan.  He said he might be eliminated (probably due to low score) and for the last round, he'll give his all to secure a place and hope not be eliminated.  Fans asked him to talk about the rest of the participants and he commented a bit about their personality/characters ~

thank you @niq8803, for posting the translation here. I was wondering what he said about the other contestants. Based from the screenshots, I can only understand his English comments.  :D

51 minutes ago, pechumori said:

thank you @niq8803, for posting the translation here. I was wondering what he said about the other contestants. Based from the screenshots, I can only understand his English comments.  :D

He also said the following:-

"If there are good memories, I'll be more happy" (about the show)

"When to be happy, when not happy ... you guys know the best"

"I will only coax/comfort the person I like"

"I only do that to the person I feel right" 

P/s: He has left for Amsterdam for his next mission.

13 hours ago, pechumori said:

Young Master (with his Du Zifeng hair) is wearing the Scottish skirt for men called kilt and is dancing

11 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

Oh gosh he looks so awkward in that kilt xD Still giving it his all though, this guy. 

@pechumori @hyukjaeismine :heart: River is so admirable, he seems to have a different and intriguing personality, difficult to unravel. I admire that in him, always surprises us.

On 16/04/2016 at 9:43 AM, JennG25ks said:

Friends and family think I am crazy to prefer subtitles and obsess about possibilities about people not in my country.  

@JennG25ks It's so good to know that we are not alone in this dream, is not it?

:DI still can not watch any video from reality, I am following information here, with you!

52 minutes ago, niq8803 said:

He's a very straightforward person. I like those two sentences, it makes me think that he's referring to someone we know. ;)

Thank you about the information on his next mission @niq8803

Does that mean then that he's not eliminated? And in the Edinburgh group photo, I don't see Leon Lai and Wang Meng anymore. I think they got the lowest score in the last episode. I wonder if they got eliminated already before the group went to London

21 minutes ago, romanticwriter said:

@pechumori @hyukjaeismine :heart: River is so admirable, he seems to have a different and intriguing personality, difficult to unravel. I admire that in him, always surprises us.

@JennG25ks It's so good to know that we are not alone in this dream, is not it?

:DI still can not watch any video from reality, I am following information here, with you!

different and intriguing....so true. he's one of a kind.

hope you can watch the show soon

23 hours ago, niq8803 said:

His current filming in London and Edinburgh has been confirmed it's her again!  I thought this is suppose to be an exchange of partners between the 12 of them and not repeat the same partner?  I see the rest of the participants have different partners every change!  So why the heck our Baron got her again?  :angry: Did the show producer want to stir up scandals so much to increase the ratings?  This is the elimination round where the 4 individual with lowest score will be eliminated! 

Photo cr: as per watermark

So I have been silently lurking in here the past week or so, just catching up. Not having any time AT ALL to post a good comment that will add to our great discussion of the awesome River Chen, and then this pic! 

Maybe I saw this pic too late into the night ( It is close to 11pm here, and everyone else is sleeping except poor me who is stuck to working over the weekend). 

Or maybe I'm just a sick, sad, perv who's got the hots for this fine man. :wub:

Either way, I'm sorry! 

And he looks good here. Can't help but say his partner looks good too. Just not as good as Megan. 

If the producers of the show had any sense, they would partner River with Megan. Because Megan looks game for anything. I bet they'd be higher up the rankings too because they communicate better. 

But still, it's a fun show to watch, although it's fun because of River. Hihi. 

14 hours ago, pechumori said:

Latest photo update from River's official weibo account
He posted an English caption along with the photo

Bridge Inn, my best meal in Edinburgh.

Hide contents

he posted what he ate

He and his email looks absolutely delish! :wub:

8 hours ago, pechumori said:

Another photo update of River

credit: 陳楚河。楚楚動人。國際後援會

Is that his hand? If it is, then my, he really does have good look hands. *sigh* He looks even better as his "normal", no-make up self. 

Anyway, will go back to lurker mode. I would want to add more but I'm just up and over my head with work. Times like this I hate being a grown up! 

Hope you all have a grand weekend! Mmmmmwwwwwaaahhhh! 

10 hours ago, niq8803 said:

Wang Meng - her character is similar himself

Ariel Lin - very gentle

Wei Chen - handsome

Leon Lai & Li XiaoPeng - take care of him

Xia Yi Lin - she knows what she wants

Pan XiaoTing - beautiful, soft but with determination

Joe Cheng - very smart, capable

Xiao Tian & Shen YiLun -  relationship with them is not bad

@amyam01220  Omg I love him (BARON) specially when he says, "she is not my girlfriend, why should I coax her" haha lmbo :lol:

Thx @amyam01220 you don't know how bad I wanted to understand what they're saying. I just went with the face impressions . But now knowing it makes this game more awesome....

I like those two sentences too.  

Nothing wrong for him to express how he feels at that moment given his personality.

I am also wondering like some as to why he has not changed his partner yet??

He also said the following:-

"If there are good memories, I'll be more happy" (about the show)

"When to be happy, when not happy ... you guys know the best"

I love the way he is and how he is faithful to the one  he likes, the one whom he feels right soo romatico mi amor.... 

#TEAM BARON

24 minutes ago, launicachina09 said:

Sorry @amyam01220  I 'm still getting the hang of this and don't really know how I post  what I just did, I was trying to post another part of that interview lol

Oh no worries @launicachina09 Practice makes perfect. Sometimes, this posting thing is a little bit finicky I find. I keep having to refresh the page. By the way... i love this #TEAMBARON!

I'm glad the translations helped! I can understand the frustration of not knowing the context is ;]

@niq8803 @pechumori Thank you for the short descriptions and photos of the players in the game! It really helps! :)

Archived