[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

I looked at the snippet of XN vs WW's dad. lol.. Yes, Finally XN met his one and only opponent that hardly to beat up. Bahaha!!!WW being the only daugther, of course is only natural that she is her daddy's treasure, and dad definitely won't give XN any easy route!!But, OMG, please tell me if I was seeing it wrong! When XN is sleeping, does daddy really sniffing his arm pit???? :crazy::sweatingbullets::P:D

Guys, just chill!I already sensing that there's a hint of sadness in the air nearing the final episode tonite, but rest assured, we all going to linger here for a while, and Be a support system for each other as we cope with the lost. Bahaha.. there will be lots goodies and probably some in-depth take of each kisses, purely for the science reason. lmao

• Like 4

Omg while i didnt know this storyline was in this series i waiting 28 episodes for tonights 29th.  Omg finally the KO & Mei kitchen scene and hopefully the bonding conversation as well as the tender moments. *fingers crossed* they do the book justice despite the sensors.

Surely it being the last episode or so they can get away with it.

• Like 4

@shinesun the sadness is inevitable but with everyone's level of crazy here, well, we'll be off cackling during the withdrawal period~ lol

I agree with the in depth discussion of some scenes, that'll be so much fun I'm looking forward to it already!! :wub: 

And we still have some people visiting since the subs are not out yet and some have just encountered the drama so let's keep this thread kicking, people!! ^_^

Spread the love for WWYXHQC! 

• Like 4

This drama is coming to an end in the blink of an eye :(

Catch up on ep 26,27 and 28 just now. Really glad EX and WW reconciled!!!! I really love these two friendship, even more so when they moved back to the dorm. The 4 girls are just so adorable, they make dorm life really interesting and fun!!

WW and XN romance is getting sweeter day by day, and I remembered in the beginning when they started dating, I was hoping for them to be more natural as a couple as the show progresses, indeed I wasn't disappointed! I could see that the awkwardness was gone and the two seemed like a couple that has known each other for years! So sweet~ :wub:

Last two eps, lets go! :D

• Like 5

@fragglerockthanks God that this drama had really surpass my expectations and done in super neat execution! and yes, they even managed to throw subtle if not obvious hint here and there just to literally quenching our thirst of Haomei vs K.O. Does anyone could fill me in whose the actors name of the two? I will surely looking for their future acting gig, esp haomei,  with his cute boyish face, so ke ai!!!

@wishing Yep, I really can foreseen that this thread will still be alive and kicking, since many of us will still keep coming back here and probably set up a tent as we are busy to re-bing watch the whole thing. and pretty sure, there will be so much of fruitful stuff as we will be devouring and scrutinizing everything! and yes, the late bloomer too who needs to find a medium to vent out the urge of overwhelming emotion that unmercifully flooding the heart and causing a dizzying effect due to excessive sweetness caused by  XN! 

so for tonite, my dear friends, let us drown in the sea of love that XN and WW has brought us together. and make sure to get the "oxygen tank and probably some insulin shots ready" as XN will be going all the way to make us scream "surrender" unconditionally!

• Like 4

Hi, I boarded this drama and contrary to my expectations it is the most adorable thing ever! I felt Xiao Nai was kinda robotic and Zhen Shuang was kinda overacting a bit in the beginning but it all sit well with me in the end. Wished the subs was faster though :(

Anyways, I went on to watch Happy Camp and Divas Hit The Road to check out clips of Yang Yang (and Zhen Shuang) and found out Yang Yang is such a freaking dork xD He's pretty vain too but a real gentleman with sunshine traits. Zhen Shuang on the other hand was quite reserved and doesn't mind being alone, the independent girl type. Was kinda sad that I didn't see much interaction between them and she was paired up with Jing Boran, who gives me the goofy elderly brother feels. [I liked them in the remake of Queen Inhyun's Man but felt something was lacking, I like the pairing in Love O2O a lot better]

Then I found this clip, I think there was a misunderstanding or something went wrong between them during one part of the trip, pardon my very limited Mandarin skills. Yang Yang and Zhen Shuang talked it out and tried to understand each other better. And the hug in the end, it's so cute T_T The way he looks at her... someone pinch me...

• Like 5

Just now, ryurbae said:

Hi, I boarded this drama and contrary to my expectations it is the most adorable thing ever! I felt Xiao Nai was kinda robotic and Zhen Shuang was kinda overacting a bit in the beginning but it all sit well with me in the end. Wished the subs was faster though :(

Anyways, I went on to watch Happy Camp and Divas Hit The Road to check out clips of Yang Yang (and Zhen Shuang) and found out Yang Yang is such a freaking dork xD He's pretty vain too but a real gentleman with sunshine traits. Zhen Shuang on the other hand was quite reserved and doesn't mind being alone, the independent girl type. Was kinda sad that I didn't see much interaction between them and she was paired up with Jing Boran, who gives me the goofy elderly brother feels.

Then I found this clip, I think there was a misunderstanding or something went wrong between them during one part of the trip, pardon my very limited Mandarin skills. Yang Yang and Zhen Shuang talked it out and tried to understand each other better. And the hug in the end, it's so cute T_T

there's an eng sub for this episode I believe - just have to search it in youtube

but yeah there was a misunderstanding because ZS's personality is kinda blunt and it kinda gets misunderstood since she's so independent and she's not one to really show her feelings, which is what she was explaining to YY. She mentioned she admires that he's always smiling even in the face of issues and he's someone she feels comfortable talking to.  Even cuter was, she mentioned they should work together in the future (and this of course was before they were both cast in Kiss Me <3) and thus here we are now!

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Thuc-NghiT said:

there's an eng sub for this episode I believe - just have to search it in youtube

but yeah there was a misunderstanding because ZS's personality is kinda blunt and it kinda gets misunderstood since she's so independent and she's not one to really show her feelings, which is what she was explaining to YY. She mentioned she admires that he's always smiling even in the face of issues and he's someone she feels comfortable talking to.  Even cuter was, she mentioned they should work together in the future (and this of course was before they were both cast in Kiss Me <3) and thus here we are now!

I could understand the dialogue but didn't knew much about the context so thank you for explaining the context to me! :D Omg I really need to search this subbed ep up, would you have any idea which episode this might be?

And haha, the English title for this show is really apt because there are seriously too many kisses but I ain't complaining though. These two's real life personalities complement each other quite well and of course Xiao Nai's and Wei Wei's even more.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ryurbae said:

I could understand the dialogue but didn't knew much about the context so thank you for explaining the context to me! :D Omg I really need to search this subbed ep up, would you have any idea which episode this might be?

And haha, the English title for this show is really apt because there are seriously too many kisses but I ain't complaining though. These two's real life personalities complement each other quite well and of course Xiao Nai's and Wei Wei's even more.

EP 11 is the one I believe and I think it's the last one in Season 2 

I agree haha, I am ALL for many many kisses :D I do hope they are friends now since I'd love for ZS to have a circle of people she can talk to, and YY is a ball of sunshine so it really does complement her personality well. I will miss them after today D: I'll be rewatching for months most likely LOL, and I'm now a huge fan of YY so I must keep up with them XD

• Like 5