[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

13 minutes ago, daynci said:

one thing i notice, they never said they love each other haha

They never said it in the book also. :D I think XN and WW like to use actions to show their feelings rather than words. :blush:

Cao Guang never officially apologizes. *shaking head* How can I root for EX to be with him? :confused:

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, evie2016 said:

BTS for the wedding dress scene.

Reveal hidden contents

Too short. I want a longer one. Please! :D

heaven is answering my pray thru you!!!!!Thank you..but yeaaaaahhhh it way toooooooooooooo short!I'm being greedy here, I want XN shot where WW's shoulder half seen, and when he carries her bridal style, and.. and.. and When he says that he couldn't wait any longer, basically all that cringing part,!!! Puhaha.. Ah, should we raid their office to get the footage, lmao!!!!

• Like 4

This is it! :tears: The last batch of episode comments.. *sniff* somebody rub my back, please ~~

*** 29 ***

Spoiler

Im relishing the opening theme MV.. Gaaah~ *pull it together, self!* 

Okay, whatthefrog, Hao Mei~~ You're a grown dude and your place is a sh!thouse! Clean up, yeah?! *grumble grumble* 

KO's stares for Hao Mei are meaningful (smoldering), no doubt, but our little boy is clueless~ Don't think he's aware he treats KO more special than others.. pffft~ Dude just needs a mother.. :huh: Wtf is with the bgm while they were eating?? Lol

I busted a gut laughing over the cars and the sunglasses entourage~ Wtf?? That's everybody's getup when going to a bbq?? I didn't receive the memo~ lol.. Dear Rayban, are u gonna get YY to endorse u soon? He's fabulous! :wub:

That swimming part is seksehhyyy o_O KO equally has a hot body like Da Shen~ so much eye candy!! But why do the underwater strokes not look as impressive as the ones seen on surface? Just a little nitpick~

Frankly, I don't really care about River~ didn't really sympathize with his character ever since, and for him to suddenly be nice and all is not convincing, so imma not give a cr4p..

Awwww our OTP is back in their sunset peak reminiscing ~ couldn't they have gone back being their avatars for old times' sake? *sniff* I guess because they're in the real world now but stilllllll~ 

Da Zhong!!! He's kinda cute, too~ Hee. And Xiao Ling is my fashion icon out of the 4 girls. Would totally wear her wardrobe... Wtf, my girlfriends fangirling over my boyfriend?

SMH~ Was that disjointed French, CG?! Just stick with English, please.. Grrrr~ Gawd, until the end these two are an.no.ying! Bestfriend?! *blech*

Green suit? X_X Nuh-uh~ Good thing YY is handsome~ 

*** 30 ***

Spoiler

She's moving in with him again? Well~ I won't think twice if I were WW.. Lol 

Oh, Da Shen!! U sly fox, u! Always swooping in for kis$es especially when WW disagrees~ Kyaaahh! No complaints, really but please give the girl some breathing room, Bae.. Haha~ And cuddles!! Lots and lots of it, please!

I want WW's OOTD~ And I want her boyfriend, too! Haha.. XN's SMILE IS LIFE! <3  Dad playing hard to get and jealous of XN is highlarious~~ YY's biceps, goodness gracious great b4lls of Fire! 0_0 *grabbing hands*

Wait, they wore these graduation clothes already.. Now it's in a different scene.. Hmm.. Maybe time constraints during filming? Again with that leaning in too close~ Da Shen~~~ T_T kissy kissy kissyyyyy

In love with Xiao Ling's blue jacket tho~~ Woahhh! I want that big XN portrait by the TV!! Now where is that located? >_< Cuuute couple photo which was what they shot in the BTS vid released recently.. 

Oooohhh~ here we go with the main event, ladies & gentlemen! Mandatory shower scene BUT it's for the female lead yo~ and the guy getting antsy on the way up.. Wahahaha this is funny~ XN acts so chill and non-chalant but is actually almost at the end of his rope of self control ^_^  and HIS FACE as he was "helping" her with the dress, good lawd I'm fanning my face~ 

Awwww our Queen Furen looks DI.VINE. on her dress! The shots of the dressing up were all beautiful and classy, elevates the anticipation of what's to come~ Aaaannnddd The Great Da Shen finally succumbed to his baser instincts~ D4mn. O_o

Memory lane~~ T_T And YY voice for the closing theme MV.. Ugh~ 

Forgive me for the extra lengthy comms but it's the last round after all~ will burrow under the bed for a while to recharge~ wahhhh~ T_T come back for tidbits soon~ 

• Like 8

I ended up not being able to catch up on all the episodes and now I have 7 to watch before it's all over.  =.(  And now...I don't want to watch it because I don't want it to ever end.  Sigh.  Although I say it's too short, I really did like the pacing of the drama.  I didn't feel like I had to FF anything (except some CG/EX scenes, sorry cuties!), and I'd rather it be like this than to drag it out to 40 bland episodes.  

Thank you for all the BTS!  I'll be sticking around to spazz some more after I catch up!  And while I haven't completely finished the drama to put out a judgement, but I do feel that ZS's acting has gotten better through this drama.  I hope netizens will stop being a pain and that she gains more fans with this show.  YY as well, but I think we all know that he's the big winner from this drama.  =)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Emerald Snow said:

So 30 episodes squeezed into 6?  Does that mean no CG?  I'll watch that!

I'm not sure, it's the daytime re-runs so it could be any episodes? I don't have the proper TV guide, just the list they have on the live streaming site (that doesn't have the ep numbers)

17 minutes ago, cpoplove said:

If anyone wants to read a tad more about Yang Yang (not a ship with his costar, but rather Victoria!)

http://www.cpoplove.com/2016/09/06/yang-yang-interacts-cutely-victoria/

While we love YY and ZS as XN and WW, let's not forget that in real life they're just Yang Yang and Zheng Shuang with their own separate lives.  I'm pretty neutral to Victoria (my favorite fx member was Luna), but it does seem like his fans don't like her very much, judging from the comments.  If she is who he truly likes, why does it really matter?  If you truly like Yang Yang, wouldn't you want him to be happy?  How can you as a fan decide who's good or not good for him?  I don't know if they're really dating or not, but if they are, I wish them luck and hope they have the courage to fight for their love.

• Like 1

Guest ororomunroe
5 hours ago, millie10468 said:

So I'm browsing Tumblr, right (hey, don't judge me, I like to see the gifs and funny comments :P), and I run into this rant about XN saying Er Xi's just a small part of WW's world whiles he's her everything. They're going on and on about how they don't understand why people would find it romantic and how him saying "her friends don't matter as much as him" is supposed to be a comfort. They also have issues with XN saying he wouldn't blame WW if she cheated, etc. Basically, they found his statements extremely naive about the cheating, and "creeptastic" about the Er Xi thing.

And I'm just sitting there like, bro (sis?) chill. IT'S JUST A REALLY CUTE DRAMA.

Even if it wasn't (and it happened to be real), wouldn't that be when WW would put her foot down if she wanted. The XN in that situation could say anything he wanted if he wanted and the WW would have to figure out where her limits were and clearly delineate them. Like, why the heck were people expecting some social commentary or ground-breaking plot from a drama that made it clear from the synopsis that it was just going to be a cute, frothy, college romance?

Why do people have to read so much into everything?

I personally found the 'I'm your everything' comment a bit off. I believe that your significant other shouldn't be the be all and end all in your life. So I agree with their comments on that. Besides, most media is discussed in depth since it reflects the current society's values and beliefs. How you see a drama will be different to how I see it due to our life experiences etc. 

But I think they mistook his comments about cheating. In the book, he says it would be difficult for her to do so since he'll change the goal posts each time lol. 

in all honesty...a guy saying "I'm your  everything" is sort of equivalent to a girl telling her friend, "he's not worth it" - both are putting value on people

both are as bad as each other but are only used to 'comfort' a person in emotional distress...why? I have no clue because it's not like it'll really make them feel any better

and even though XN says it, he doesn't act on it - he doesn't force her to drop her friends like other drama heroes do (and they don't get shiet for it most times)

I still say the critics just can't find anything else bad with the drama so they pick on XN's aloof and blunt nature *shrugs*

• Like 8