[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

reality hit me now! what a bittersweet moment right now,!I'm glad that it ends full with rainbow and unicorn, but..but..but...what am I supposed to do every , GMT+8 by 7.30 pm, ahhuhu..ah, ah, ah, ah!!! Am really appreciating@IMOmusings @wishing squeecap, esp today as no streaming had worked!

For everyone, who have found any other tidbit out there, please bring back here and let's get giddy together! and oh, I'm do curious about people reaction in China right now, as I recall their Weibo reaction is often hilarious

• Like 5

lol, popped eyes!it seems that WW will need her entire life time to deal with her dashen blitzkrieg moves:P

@Thuc-NghiT which, I wonder how you calm your nerves watching that specific cuts! Pwaha, I bursts my drink while watching it, esp when XN said he didn't wait.. Hungry wolf, he is!!! I demand a BT's for that, pleaseeeeee T_T and some 1080p cut!!!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Thuc-NghiT said:

there's an eng sub for this episode I believe - just have to search it in youtube

but yeah there was a misunderstanding because ZS's personality is kinda blunt and it kinda gets misunderstood since she's so independent and she's not one to really show her feelings, which is what she was explaining to YY. She mentioned she admires that he's always smiling even in the face of issues and he's someone she feels comfortable talking to.  Even cuter was, she mentioned they should work together in the future (and this of course was before they were both cast in Kiss Me <3) and thus here we are now!

Do you have the link with eng sub?

• Like 1

Guest spicystrawberry

So in the end dont have the scene that where everyone...(especially Qing Qing) know that that the handsome guy who came to pick WW up at guild dinner is actually EXNH "? 

Zheng Shuang reminds me of Barbie Hsu (Meteor Garden days) 

i'm stuck at episode 22. Can someone give me a link with english sub for ep 23 onwards :) 

Still can't get over how sweet and cute YY and ZS is :wub:  Hope they will pair for another drama soon. They should also date in real life. Haha I think they are both single?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, spicystrawberry said:

So in the end dont have the scene that where everyone...(especially Qing Qing) know that that the handsome guy who came to pick WW up at guild dinner is actually EXNH "? 

The novel didn't have a scene like that either, though I was wishing there would be such a scene in the drama. Iirc, only Nini knew XN was YXNH, I believe

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, shinesun said:

lol, popped eyes!it seems that WW will need her entire life time to deal with her dashen blitzkrieg moves:P

@Thuc-NghiT which, I wonder how you calm your nerves watching that specific cuts! Pwaha, I bursts my drink while watching it, esp when XN said he didn't wait.. Hungry wolf, he is!!! I demand a BT's for that, pleaseeeeee T_T and some 1080p cut!!!

I wasn't calm - I was giving my fellow classmates such a goofy looking face I'm happy no one made eye contact with me LOL

34 minutes ago, Nheenai Tan said:

Do you have the link with eng sub?

11 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

The novel didn't have a scene like that either, though I was wishing there would be such a scene in the drama. Iirc, only Nini knew XN was YXNH, I believe

I thought there was. WW told Nini and Nini asked if she could brag to everyone else and that's how they found out. And that's also how River first found out and that was even before he contacted WW through the game. I wish they had kept that scene cause I really wanted them to get more karma. I feel bad for Enchantress a little bit, but at the same time, I wish they would have received more bad luck from the things they've done. I wish they would have kept the River meeting WW at Qing too lol. 

8 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

Hmmm I'm not a fan of their characters...but these two look good..

66d480c3jw1f7eb9id9zyj26pc4gwb2c.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

66d480c3jw1f7eb9vglvvj24g02yob2c.jpg

66d480c3jw1f7eba334fdj25xp3yge85.jpg

Woah is this for a different drama/movie?

12 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

HOLY SHIET....RAIN WAS BORN IN 1984 O_O WTACTUALEFF O_O

IKR I WAS SO SURPRISED WHEN I FOUND THIS OUT. I would have thought he was in his 20s still lol

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

in the novel, nini asked WW's permission though,  to tell that WW"s bf is YXNH to the rest of the guild's member. so even that rain guy knew about him, that's why he's feeling all bitter about it.Since ww always refuse his initiative to meet hence the "divorce"...if I could be picky, probably this is one of my greatest "if only..." Scene. that would be pretty much satisfying. but , in my rich imagination, this Yao2s were literally cry and vomit blood when they learned the fact.ha..

Lol.. I guess we're writing at the same time @Thuc-NghiT bout nini.Omooo..  did you shrinking you face, pretend thato you just act normal, but hardly breathed and almost passed out due to the level of toxins that XN has brought to your screen, and yo really want to grab someone's and shake them due to the surgery of inexplicable happiness,? lol.. Bahaha.. wrll. That was me earlier! Puhaha

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, shinesun said:

in the novel, nini asked WW's permission though,  to tell that WW"s bf is YXNH to the rest of the guild's member. so even that rain guy knew about him, that's why he's feeling all bitter about it.Since ww always refuse his initiative to meet hence the "divorce"...if I could be picky, probably this is one of my greatest "if only..." Scene. that would be pretty much satisfying. but , in my rich imagination, this Yao2s were literally cry and vomit blood when they learned the fact.ha..

Lol.. I guess we're writing at the same time @Thuc-NghiT bout nini.Omooo..  did you shrinking you face, pretend thato you just act normal, but hardly breathed and almost passed out due to the level of toxins that XN has brought to your screen, and yo really want to grab someone's and shake them due to the surgery of inexplicable happiness,? lol.. Bahaha.. wrll. That was me earlier! Puhaha

Hahaha information in pairs! :D Yup that describes me exactly. I might have let out a smalllllllll squeal every now and then. I probably look constipated to be honest lol, while trying to hold back from smiling and fangirling. I'm about to get some lunch soon and I will proceed to binge watch all the hot instagram clips until my next class >:D 

8 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

Did the Yao family even know who XN was, anyway? They didn't attend the same uni so they wouldn't have known how HUGE XN was. Unless he was huge outside of school?

I doubt they did - I don't think River would have mentioned anything to them so I'm assuming to them - he's just a handsome face. If only they knew....kekekekeke

• Like 2