[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, pyoyong said:

MDBC'S MONDAY

EPISODE 15

ARMAGEDDON

THE ARMY OF HELL!!!

Folks I'm gonna say this again! We have proof our mental strength together by stopping Raon from being capture! But our job is not done yet people! We need to keep on marching till we PREVAIL! Once more, RAON NEEDS US!

TO BATTLE!!

In case I die watching tonight episode, I'm giving all my soompi belonging to @Bambiina

LET'S DO THIS PEOPLE!

PARTY ON!!!!

Oh my God you really grant the request :lol:. So our mission today is kill with the gaze? But how can I doing this 

Spoiler

giphy_s_zpsmt55vgya.gif

If you just make my eyes teary for laughing so hard wkwkwkwk ROFL:lol:. Jinja jinja gomawoyo my dear Ms.ilustrator for adding my endorphin hormone. I'll surely need it for today episode 

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

WHAT IF...

...the preview of the wedding scene is another attempt by the PD to troll us again, they did not actually show the ceremony, they were just snippets of CP and "you-know-who" (I reached the stage where I cannot even bear to write her name) in their wedding attire walking. 

...they reached the hall for the ceremony and in rushed a battalion led by BY and YS to sabotage the wedding and they whisked CP away or you-know-who away like a kidnap

...you-know-who reached the hall for the ceremony and CP did not make it there as he has already left with BY to see Raon

I am still thinking the wedding is a bluff, how can they suddenly have a wedding at the last 5th episode??

Mr PD, do you hear me? I am calling your bluff here :w00t:

hahaha nice twist of events there. Yah what if that really happens lol. Then we are going to see alot of action there hahaha

• Like 8

@Jillia sorry for being late- love your new blog!! saving it for future posting and beyond mdbc!!!

@nonski present!!!

late again. Happy 1000th everyone. i am not computer savvy so i can't add beautiful gif to celebrate this beautiful occasion. let aim for 1500 so it give me time to learn to try :-)

tonight my heart will be strong and will not cry. in case i can't, @Bambiina can i share the dagger too? 

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

LOL... okay.. ahhahahhaha..

" Why use poison when you can kill your enemies with sweet honey "

~The Crown Prince Who Must Not Get Married~

Nah, Seja Jeoha...

Why using one if you can mix two???

Should I send this to your "wipeu"???? evil-face-clip-art-clipart-details-AfiF0

Oh wow...you are pretty straighforward when comes to killing your target. ahahahaha...I like.

Spoiler

I'm so embarass to ask you this question....err...what is wipeu? **blush

Half an hour more to go....

and for some strange reason, all of a sudden I don't feel sad at all..... BUT

I am feeling this (see below) right now....

evil-face-clip-art-clipart-details-AfiF0

not sure why it's so huge...i only tried to copy and paste @tiendoank 's emo here.

• Like 15

Just now, thephamle said:

@Jillia sorry for being late- love your new blog!! saving it for future posting and beyond mdbc!!!

late again. Happy 1000th everyone. i am not computer savvy so i can't add beautiful gif to celebrate this beautiful occasion. let aim for 1500 so it give me time to learn to try :-)

tonight my heart will be strong and will not cry. in case i can't, @Bambiina can i share the dagger too? 

Please .. by all mean once I kill my self just pull out the knife .. and stab yourself .. just make sure I am dead first ..

Huhuhuhu .. if we all die who left to protect RO???????????????????????

I think instead of stabiing ourselves  let stab HY instead .. kekekekekekke

OHMAI .. I sure there will be pl telling us ,,, please stop to try killing HY the character .. stop bashing HY .. wahahahhaha wakakakkakkaka .. she done nothing wrong (yeah except marriy our Prince) .. wakakakak

• Like 12

@pyoyong Let us battle together!!!

I am so ready... (you saw my emo up there?)

Oh  thanks for remembering the grenade. Tonight ...all hell will break lose for me. 

I'm not going to cry...but will battle head on....frontline...yes...me going to sacrifice in the frontline. 

I can't stand this anymore....waiting for @#$% wedding seems like forever. I am going to ambush them.

Prepare...attack!!!! 

(oh yes...that's me showing my true colour "moody"pie....just 20mins away)

no screencap from me today...I will be busy getting ready for ambush!!!!!

• Like 15

My Predicted Plot Twist(s) for Episode 15

Spoiler

1. The pretty obvious one would be a difference in the meeting place of CP and Raon from the one being attacked by the PM's minions;

2. Ha Yeon "plot twist"...either initiated by her or by Premier Kim;

3. A possible reunion of the CP and Raon at the end of the episode;

4. Too early for the Premier to be pinned down; many the minions in relation to the CP attack where Yeong was wounded?

• Like 10

i don't know how to put my feeling toward HY, sometimes I pity her and sometimes I dont' agree with her.

First time she met CP, she feeling happy because she thought someone had fallen for her charm, so this man had made depth impression in her heart.;)

and then.she met CP  trough acciendental meeting, she made him to remembered she was the girl that he liked in first sight. :phew:

in the other time, she pretended she met CP accidental with "the i Did't want to you know if this lie" face and she was suprised when CP knew she lie.

she decline KIM Clan wedding offer because she believe she will marry the man she loved (CP).

She met YS to compromise her opinion with excuse she will marry someone not YS.

In the market when she was looking bracellet that CP hold too, She suprised because when The Bracellet Seller told about the magic of bracellet, she can see CP believe of the fairytale too. The moment raise her confident that she can win CP's heart. She save the moment in her heart, but acctually she didn't know CP have buy the bracellet.

She try to approach Cp trough the closest man of CP there is RA on, discussed with Ra ON about the man that she loved, and trough several time meeting she said who the man the one she love.

She encourage her father to accept the wedding royal offer just to make her plan goes to success to be the closet person of CP.

She confess to CP that she like him but we knew CP decline her.

She tried to approach CP again and again

She encourage her self to ask CP about the woman whom the luckiest one. finally, she knew that she was the maid. "WHAT????""""

The maid whom is low class,uneducated, low manner and have no right to be loved by CP, even the maid can be loved by CP. She need CP explain what is best of maid that made CP love her, what is the plus point of the maid. Cp didn't have time to answer her.

then..

she confront CP by herself to explain why CP decline to marry her over in anytime.

She want to know with pretend that her action disturb CP or her character that match with CP ideal but that point of the talks are she note CP she is the best for CP and for royal family and CP dare replace HY with maid. the reality is cruel thing for her because it's hurt her pride.

She offer CP to marriage contract withe pretend "i don't like you anymore" face. She believe if she always by CP's side she can win his heart.

She believe one day CP will be her mine, she want CP know that she is the one, she is the best for CP and royal family.

congrats for your wedding HY... we hope you soon realized that you never can't get CP' heart. because he is belong to RA ON forever.

You must know you can have CP's body but not his heart :angry:

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

WHAT IF...

...the preview of the wedding scene is another attempt by the PD to troll us again, they did not actually show the ceremony, they were just snippets of CP and "you-know-who" (I reached the stage where I cannot even bear to write her name) in their wedding attire walking. 

...they reached the hall for the ceremony and in rushed a battalion led by BY and YS to sabotage the wedding and they whisked CP away or you-know-who away like a kidnap

...you-know-who reached the hall for the ceremony and CP did not make it there as he has already left with BY to see Raon

I am still thinking the wedding is a bluff, how can they suddenly have a wedding at the last 5th episode??

Mr PD, do you hear me? I am calling your bluff here :w00t:

When you said 'You know who '. 

I suddenly started imagining Lord voldemort and bo gum (bo gum as harry). 

Protecting ra on with his magic wand. 

• Like 12

PLOT TWIST 

While walking to the altar HY step on the hem of her dress (which too long since the seamstress in the palace hate HY and they didn't sew the hem properly. She trip and fall down the steps and the rest of her entourage that was holding her trail of dress (behind her) fall on her .. about 5 or so palace maid fall on her she broke her neck and die on the spot!!

• Like 12