[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

6 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

100% sure that this thread will speed up exponentially once the preview gets released at 12 midnight.

In the meantime, I would like to pose the following question to each Moonlighter:

Which MDBC  "plot twist"  blew you away and why?

Yeah I'm actually recharging my laptop right now and keeping myself ready for the incoming explosion on pages in this thread. Hihi can't wait for the preview.

For the plot twist:

To me it was when they revealed RN's mom was actually alive. I really had no idea that she is alive. I actually thought she was captured and was killed but yeah happy she's alive and so very happy with the mother and daughter reunion. There scenes together is always very touching and every time I watched the scene between them bring tears to my eyes. 

I also really love the actress who played as RN's mom. She's really good! good job onion head

• Like 19

1 hour ago, _Nachan07 said:

Happy to see @salz :wub: Dururu planet (& its angel)'s been missing you ehe :flushed:

hi nice to see you too :) im sure you keeping Planet Dururu and the angels safely

i've been MIA for hundredth pages too lol too lazy to backtrack

excited for both OST next week with @cynkdfadopted son finally see the light after hidden underground for so long lol :P

33 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

sorry for cut..hmmm very hard question since every twist is interesting :P

but if i have to choose my favorite is

1st is the first time with 3 musketeer plotting and working together to save RO from being shipped to China from that dramatic buying time in front of the gate to the real twist they ambush that enemy and how Ys is behind the plan

2nd is when CP found out about her gender before he confessed when he saw her change because i just love that multi expression coming out from him showing PBG unlimited skillful acting without the need for word

3rd when CP place get attack by fake rebel and YS coming in to save him and that last moment before he faint thinking the attacker is BY but BY come from behind dramatically i just love that moment (well im bias for 3 musketeer judging from my choices lol)

ok special mention for Eunuch Han plot twist which the one i never expected coming with the grandpa as badass rebel leader

and another one of best twist for me is Eunuch Ma storyline from the most hated character which get turn into pitiful love story in just one ep that is one brilliant twist i could say this is one of the best they done with changing how people view of the character overnight from villain to nice guy which nicely executed in the drama..

ok i listed more than one lol

of course most of the twist is brilliant and not as predictable as non-watcher seem to say about this drama :P

Edited by salz
  • Like 23

Bwahahahaha.. Moonlighters.. Are we all camping for the preview here??? :w00t:

That's just shows how crazily invested we're all with this drama!!:wub:

Can't wait for the preview and all your analysis.:)

@Grace1003 plot twist? Definitely Eunuch Han, because he never in my radar before:sweatingbullets:

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, salz said:

hi nice to see you too :) im sure you keeping Planet Dururu and the angels safely

i've been MIA for hundredth pages too lol too lazy to backtrack

excited for both OST next week with @cynkdfadopted son finally see the light after hidden underground for so long lol :P

sorry for cut..hmmm very hard question since every twist is interesting :P

but if i have to choose my favorite top 3 is the first time

1st is with 3 musketeer plotting and working together to save RO from being shipped to China from that dramatic buying time in front of the gate to the real twist they ambush that enemy and how Ys is behind the plan

2nd is when CP found out about her gender before he confessed when he saw her change because i just love that multi expression coming out from him showing PBG unlimited skillful acting without the need for word

3rd when CP place get attack by fake rebel and YS coming in to save him and that last moment before he faint thinking the attacker is BY but BY come from behind dramatically i just love that moment (well im bias for 3 musketeer judging from my choices lol)

ok special m,ention for Eunuch Han plot twist which the one i never expected coming with the grandpa as badass rebel leader

and another one of best twist for me is Eunuch Ma storyline from the most hated character and turn into pitiful love story in just one ep that is one brilliant twist i could say this is one of the best they done with changing how people view of the character overnight..

ok i listed more than one lol

of course all the twist is brilliant and not as predictable as non-watcher seem to say about this drama :P

hm.....most unexpected....i'd say that one where CP doubted Raon for a moment there (or maybe still does...?? who knows what episode 15 will bring us).... I know its a normal human reaction but still....
.....The Eunuch that seemed evil ended up being good. And the one that seemed nice ended up being toady fool.....

There are actually lots more scene where this PD-nim has fooled us but can't think of any of the top of my head.

Edited by PrincessMe2515
correction
  • Like 21

3 hours ago, icyeon664 said:

Is it impossible for RO to be a crown princess (later queen) and CP become the next king? Since PDnim say before the drama start (or when? Whatever) that they will change Lee Young name but Park Bo Gum want use Young instead and finally they changed the Hanja for Lee Young's name? I think they want make different ending for the drama, if they follow ending in the novel, why they must change Lee Young's name? For sure there is a reason why they must change the name or the hanja, right? Because the ending will different from the history? Yesss im sure Lee Young is fictional character, same with RO.

Its just my opinion because I want our puppies become a great King and Queen. Hihihi

Sorry, I'm bad at grammar

Why no one reply me? I need your opinion about my opinion (?). Correct me if I'm wrong :"

Thank You allll. Love you so much...

This drama make me crazy for sure hiks hiks

I'm really curious about that also. Can someone with some history knowledge help answer this one. I was wondering if the rebellion  years ago wasn't from the rebels but just PM Kim's doing and that they are able to restore his name ? Would that be possible? But there is also the issue of her social standing right ? She is not a noble to become crown princess is she ? Unless the PD decides to ignore all of that and make Joseon like what CP wants.

32 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

100% sure that this thread will speed up exponentially once the preview gets released at 12 midnight.

In the meantime, I would like to pose the following question to each Moonlighter:

I think Eunuch Ma love story and Eunuch Han being the lead of the WCS (didn't see those coming)

• Like 20

36 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

For me it was the time when CP kiss RO in the garden. I never expect that to come & maybe because it really blow my mind & heart (not to mention I'm giggling like a crazy teenager forgot about my age while holding my phone) but meanwhile it also gave me a lot of question does CP love RO as a man or what?(we have the answer on the next episode)

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

Some of you may not have seen this trivia.

Thank you for these. When I saw this I went straight to Google and checked it out. This website came up....

https://kiom.re.kr/modedg/contentsView.do?ucont_id=CTX001017&menu_nix=jFB45u4H&srch_mu_lang=ENG

It's looks very informational, medicine-wise and would love to have these books to read. 

Sorry for being off topic, I found it interesting :sweatingbullets:

• Like 19