Reveal hidden contents

2016.10.05 RATING AGB NATIONAL

#Loveinthemoonlight 18.7% (+0.2)

#Womanwithasuitcase 8.6% (+0.7)

#Moonlovers 8.2% (+0.3)

Source: Gurumi2016

Source: Naver

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002822686

Gosh less than 24hrs and already 60 pages! XD Me just quickly popping by again to check the rating for yesterday:wub: & happy that rating increased :wub:

More than the rating I just realised we only have 4 episodes left, which means 4 hours of MDBC in the next 2 weeks:tears: gah I'm not ready for this :tears:

Thank you for all the updates everyone :wub: me hope to be back home soon to join the discussion~

• Like 21

3 hours ago, moodypie said:

To post of not to post ........ to post or not to post.... to post of not to post............to post or not to post......

OK POST !

I still don't understand Ha Yeon. I pity her initially.....but no longer.

Ha Yeon ahh..... you said to CP that you wanted the wedding for business deal/political benefit

(I question HY about what she said in my previous post too…and I left it as it is as I still want to try and understand her)

but why this expression ....

4jJlikC.png

Ha yeon ahhh…how can you asked CP Why do you look like that …you are breaking my heart

CP did not look that way to break your heart Ha Yeon ahh. Anyway, why does it matter to CP if he breaks your heart or not, when you said earlier that your relationship with CP is only for business /political deal. 

Ha Yeon ahh…..you asked CP What is the harm of becoming close. I was rather surprise that you ask that question. Thank God my heart is still intact. :) 

If it was RAon, she wouldn’t have asked those questions at all. But rather, understand CP’s feeling.

Why do you ignore CP’s feelings dear Ha Yeon?

Why I don't find CP disrespectful in the garden scene with Ha Yeon, but I find HY more disrespectful……

Countless time, CP told you that he is not interested in you. But you keep coming to him...and keep coming to him .....and keep coming to him........and keep coming to him (does that sound like a spoilt recorder?)…………making him annoyed.  Don’t forget, he is also the Crown Prince, so he deserve to speak his mind. And this is his mind speaking…

v4HG8lx.png

6ZaM3n5.png

Ha Yeon ahh……Did you even know that you were  intruding CP’s private space?

CP deserves to have his own private space. It’s where he finds comfort. 

How can you ask CP “Why are you so surprise to see me”. I was surprise that you were surprise dear Ha Yeon shi.

I admire CP.  He started off being really nice to HY, telling her that he is not interested while smiling at her.

(But if CP keeps smiling at her, she will never ever get it). 

I always believe there should always be a mutual respect for each other. (Here, I must say I admire Raon for showing her respect to CP even though CP told her to treat him as a friend).

Ha Yeon ahhh...... I know you don't know what CP is going through BUT BUT BUT...when someone tells you he is not interested ...what do you do...you retreat. Ok, maybe try harder a few more times, I can accept that...BUT BUT BUT....if you keep trying...and CP still politely rejects you, it's understandable for him to react and tell you “Never come to this garden anymore. Never!” Please note CP repeated “Never”. If you still don't understand this, I really don't understand what you don’t understand dear Ha Yeon.

I really can’t connect with your reasoning anymore Ha Yeon ahhhhh..

This is my last sympathy for you Ha Yeon ahhh...…so don’t go crying again in the future because I have no more sympathy left in my already broken heart (for my otp).

I’ve waited 14 eps to speak my mind about HY, hoping to see more of her character..… but all I gather is she still doesn’t get it. I am not able to connect the dot for HY. Perhaps I am dense? 

I’m not even going to compare her with other second female lead in other dramas, as I don’t see her the same as the other second lead. 

She seemed nice, likeable, a face of a pleasant person, and could be a dear friend in real life. But even as a friend, I would tell my friend to think twice or three times or more …about pursuing a man who are not interested in you. Why go down this route knowing that you will be lonely and have a sad unmeaningful life. 

If I have a boyfriend or a husband like CP…I will be blessed. 

He knows the boundaries and understand what is friendship.

He knows how to reject a woman in a polite and nice way without offending the woman.

He is upright, and a man that I truly respect even for his young age.

If he was given a chance to rule Joseon, I know he will be the perfect king….but what is a perfect king without true love? without true friendship?  and just being lonely and depress? I don’t want CP to go down that route.  

Some posters have mentioned that they don’t understand why people hate HY.

I have to say, after pages and pages of backreading… I have actually not seen the sentence “I hate HY”. To say the word “hate” out loud when no one has even mentioned it would create a heavier feeling in the thread.  

I might have missed a few post here and there…but I do spend some time back reading to appreciate the flow of discussion. And I also LIKE as many post as I can. I have been in Soompi long enough to understand what can be said and what cannot be said. So here are my thoughts on the character. Note...I said "character".

Lastly, I would like to say if we like a character, it’s our duty to post more about the character. In this way, people in the forum will appreciate the character more. It would be nice, if we can read more about HY’s character, so we can understand her more. 

I would like to applaud all those who supported YS’s character. It started with a few members who came out to speak out for YS. Because of some of you, YS character was not forgotten and not put in the shadow. The more we post about YS, the more people take notice of him. (Ahem…of course everyone’s notice his good genes and traits from the drama itself.)  For the love of YS, we even have another thread specially dedicated to him. I am sure I can go on and on writing about YS but I will stop right here. Because some of my chingus here will say….moody, you haven’t visited YS’s thread yet. Yeah… I know..I will eventually. So be patient with me. hehe. 

**This is just my thoughts...and I was thinking if I should post or not.... I hope some of you will not be offended as English can be funny at times, it can give a different impression about the writer**

Word!

• Like 16

19 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Thank you chingu!  I love all the 4 lovebirds' responses to their love...  :tounge_xd:

You are welcome friend :) i find myself nodded many times while reading your post as i agree with what u said :grimace:

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

Glad to read this -  PBG is a very talented and nice young man, and certainly his singing an OST  will guarantee (I believe) the highest ratings for MDBC. But  I must confess that I've been worried whether HCY's OST will be released or not so in true Singaporean fashion, I will ask "Confirm? Double confirm?"

When/if his song is eventually played, I will be doing this:

7eKSxGv2lerxS.gif

• Like 21

5 hours ago, Jillia said:

@NRGchick

As far as I know the survey for the DVD/blu-ray is still going. So everyone who wants to show international interest: follow this twitter account and follow the instructions. :)

I haven't seen an official release date for the OST yet either.

@febz

I'm still writing on my YeongOn post... these last two episodes.... I need to stomach them first, so I can finish it. But I will tag you as soon as I post it. :)

Don't mind buying if the end product is good and not too expensive. Malaysian ringgit exchange is really bad now

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, in00022 said:

Our CP n BY ..... but who is the guy in the middle ?? I dun remember to see him before 

If i don't remember wrong, he is one of the trades men that the Chinese convoy was doing business with. Hence they had a fighting scene with him. So probably he is a stuntman. kekeke (probably he shows up but disguised among the other sword-fight scenes)

• Like 16