[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

6 hours ago, honeywell said:

Wow the last 15 minutes there were so many sad and hurt puppies. :tears:. Honestly I think Yeong is being too cruel to HY.  Just because he doesn't love her doesn't mean he needs to treat her like dirt.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Yeong was a bit of a jerk to HY in the last episode! I understand the love of your life left you and you felt betrayed but geez, direct your anger somewhere else. Unlike YS, HY was kept in the dark, she has no idea who her competition is, she doesn't understand why Yeong is walking around like a zombie, so it's a bit rude of Yeong to snap at her when all she tries to do is to show she cares about his well-being. I know we all are on team RO and see HY as the third wheel but really, how is she any different from YS?  

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Thank you, @mioksf-chingu! :D

Maybe when I calmed down a bit I write it down. And you could be right. Although I always try to separate my shipper heart/brain from when I write about other characters. Because I know to some it may look like I can't sympathize with Ha Yeon because I ship Lee Yeong and Ra On. But that's NOT the case!

But yeah... maybe after next week's episode and we see - hopefully - some development with Ha Yeon I may write down some thoughts on her. :)

Thank you so much, @febz-chingu! Your post made me smile! *hugs* :wub:

It's okay dear sometime people just too immerse with their blindly devotion in a drama. So when others give different opinion they can't accept it to enriching their viewpoint. They forgot we're only talking about the character in a drama not in reality. Well we can't & we don't have to satisfiy everyone here, so just write your post purely from your thought & analyze. Because I know you always doing that objectively Ms.Screenwritter

Always waiting for your post here so don't forget to tag my name when you've finish it ok?;) *hugs 

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@NRGchick

As far as I know the survey for the DVD/blu-ray is still going. So everyone who wants to show international interest: follow this twitter account and follow the instructions. :)

I haven't seen an official release date for the OST yet either.

Thanks! I have put my intention to order. Hopefully the DVD will come through. Saving money right now ^^

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Don't shoot me but defending the CP here. 

He is in pain from losing Ra On and like any wounded person he snapped at HY. Who happens to intrude in a private place with memories for him and Ra On. Yes, HY does not know the significance of the place, however I don't see how he would expend the time to explain to her what the place means to him. 

She is also trying to make the best of the situation and is reaching out to the CP. Unfortunately you are talking to a wounded bear/CP who as Eunuch Jang mentioned is different and works himself hard every day and night.  

HY knows (pretty much at the same time as YS with Ra On) that one may be physically near but mentally and emotionally distant. So it's a futile love for both YS and HY.

I totally see your point but the fact is he's always been that way toward HY, cold/distant or borderline rude. I love that he was upfront about his feelings and didn't string her along, but I wanted to see him being the gentleman that I know he is, not just to RO but to all girls, especially to one who doesn't mean him harm. 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

Especially like the part when Raon who hesitated to grab hold of CP when he hugged her but when she did, there was this subtle change in CP's face as the grip by Raon is a confirmation that she still loves him, one can tell he was afraid he may have lost her for good. 

I hope they will not be separated again as it is indeed too painful to watch. 

I love love love this part. CP's face expression tells it all. No words needed. 

• Like 23

3 hours ago, tzupi said:

Yes, i was thinking the same thing. and I started asking myself what exactly her motivation is. What does she gain from switching the children? because as I remember the prime minister, her father, does not know about this development. More precisely, does she do the switching because she think she will have more advantages as the mother of a boy prince or because she wants to impress her father? or because she fears that otherwise she would have lost her father support. 

she looked disgusted at the baby boy... a very complex feeling.. the actress is really good. she looked so vulnerable waiting for the sang gong to confirm that it is indeed a girl. PM didn't look too happy about the baby boy... i wonder if he knows,...?

• Like 13

Spoiler
22 minutes ago, Ahpheng said:

JUST WAIT NEXT WEEK... pdnim will be surprised us with the sweet wed and beautiful first night... pry...pry..pry...:dissapointed:

@Ahpeng, may drama god granted our. Wish..:blush:

We have just 4 episode left with all the problem surrounding, i wish MDBC, team can smoothly resolve the plot with best excute like always.

With thick scedule they have, still get maintine such good quality drama is rare, hence MDBC team never fail to amazed us every week , and the twist is unpridictable..i love it...

MDBC is Daebak....awesome.. 

• Like 20

14 hours ago, NRGchick said:

Don't shoot me but defending the CP here. 

He is in pain from losing Ra On and like any wounded person he snapped at HY. Who happens to intrude in a private place with memories for him and Ra On. Yes, HY does not know the significance of the place, however I don't see how he would expend the time to explain to her what the place means to him. 

She is also trying to make the best of the situation and is reaching out to the CP. Unfortunately you are talking to a wounded bear/CP who as Eunuch Jang mentioned is different and works himself hard every day and night.  

HY knows (pretty much at the same time as YS with Ra On) that one may be physically near but mentally and emotionally distant. So it's a futile love for both YS and HY.

I found both the 2nd leads annoying in last night's episode. They were q selfish and opportunistic. I was happy with how both the main leads responded to their "unwanted" ones. 

• Like 11