[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

4 hours ago, Jillia said:

I think @lovehbhjw2013 is the best when it comes to novel details. But as far as I understand Ha Yeon was a bit different in the novel. A bit more "scheming" or political active.

yes HY in the novel

Spoiler

does not have such a strong love interest in CP.  She is more protective over her family's political power standing and make decisions with her mind and not her heart.

• Like 24

4 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

I feel sorry for her and her unrequited love for the CP. She has also been rejected so many times but wasn't the CP also rejected by Sam Nom before and he persisted and finally won her over with the sign language scene? I hope that maybe now HY will focus on helping CP to consolidate power (with support of her clan). [This reminded me of Secret Door where the CP supposedly had a strategic marriage and his wife was one tough cookie but she still wanted some affection from her husband] [Coincidentally, this CP also gets involved with KYJ's character in that drama :P]

Sorry to cut your post, I've been racking my brain all day to remember this. I loved her so much! And also the Crown Princess in The King's Face.

• Like 14

7 hours ago, Jillia said:

Queen giving birth to a princess... Me:

Court lady asks: Are you sure you don't want to see the princess's face, your highness?

Queen: It's not necessary...

Queen may not be as unfeeling as we think. I noticed a tear rolled down when she was told the baby was a princess so maybe she was still hoping against hope it would be a prince. The way I see it, the reason why she won't look at the baby even once is cos it may undermine her resolve to carry out her plan.

• Like 17

I really love last night episode. Oh my god. PBG's acting is awesome. I'm so amazed with his acting. I can feel his pain his anger his sadness to RaOn. And the last scene.

"I'll never forgive you" . I believe what Young means is he will never forgive RaOn bcs of breaking her promise of not letting him go no matter what. Not bcs of she's HGN's daughter.

I'm so curious about the next episode. Seems like its a trap to Young. But what I really afraid is they'll capture RaOn and made her say that yes I have a relationship with crown prince eventhough he knows that I'm HGN's daughter. Tsk Tsk Tsk. RaOn will never say that for sure and they'll will torture her continuosly until she say it *esp that evil PM Kim*

By the way how is the webtoon ending? Is it happy ending or sad ending? Can anyone tell me? Thanks :) 

• Like 21