[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

What a sad episode :bawling: i'm start tearing since RO said to her mother "let me go.... he is waiting" ouwww raon ah if you cried like that i'm also cried :bawling:

And poor uri CP he froze, suddenly all become silent. It's the first episode with sad ending, but it's still a very good drama with all the acting and directing. Fighting MDBC

• Like 9

why the new picture update seems more heart breaking than happy? seems both are smiling but pain and tears in the eyes...

the picture could be a flashback - the stunt that this drama likes to use. always flashing back to explain more. 

• Like 14

Honestly I still haven't watched Ep 13 (Yup, I am a coward!) so I hope that there is something positive happening tonight. 

Give me some hope so that I can be prepared to watch Ep 13 and 14 in one shot. 

OMG.. I was listening to this song and I hope someone makes an MV using the song. 

Spoiler

I could only think of our CP.... as Park Hyo Shin sings this song...

• Like 16

Just now, NRGchick said:

Honestly I still haven't watched Ep 13 (Yup, I am a coward!) so I hope that there is something positive happening tonight. 

Give me some hope so that I can be prepared to watch Ep 13 and 14 in one shot. 

ME too...I haven't watch it with subs. Gonna watch it with ep14 in one go.  Since I am feeling better now...not watching to go through another round of depression.

• Like 14

few more hours before ep14 yay!:) The weather  today seems to have taken mercy on me because I really had to go out, I had to after our crying fest last night I can't stay indoors and just  be depressed all day thinking about MDBC.lmao Anyways bring it on PDnim I'm ready for tonight's episode, I have my favorite ice cream and tissues ready.~keke :D

• Like 15

So, I just finished watching the episode and here are my thoughts:

1. I never realized before this episode how much I needed the bromance between Yeong and Yoon-sung. Come on, he stopped the blade of a sword that would have killed you, Yeong!! 

tumblr_oe6m19LIar1qk67r7o3_500.gif   tumblr_oe6m19LIar1qk67r7o4_500.gif

tumblr_oe6m19LIar1qk67r7o5_500.gif   tumblr_oe6m19LIar1qk67r7o6_500.gif

cr. http://bbeongbbeong.tumblr.com/

Instead, we got them officially declaring to be rivals. image.gif My brotp ...:heartbreak:

2. In the context of our three musketeers, we've reached the point where they really need to sit down together and come clean about what each of them know. Of course, Yeong will not have much to reveal because at this point he knows the least of what is happening around him with regards to the rebels and what the Kim Clan knows. However, despite the best efforts of Gat Byeong-yeon and Yoon-sung, they've only barely managed to keep Ra-on safe from the hands of people who just want to make use of her. It's becoming rapidly clear that they need Yeong to be in the know so that he can use his wit and resources to retain the upper hand. 

3. Of course, that brings me to my other brotp. I feel like we're almost at the breaking point between Yeong and Byeong-yeon. While Yeong is still giving Byeong-yeon the benefit of the doubt, it's clear that this grace isn't going to last forever. 

tumblr_odhmq7W6sw1untowto3_540.gif   tumblr_odhmq7W6sw1untowto1_540.gif   tumblr_odhmq7W6sw1untowto2_540.gif   

It's becoming increasingly clear that the little seeds of doubt which are growing is already causing a rift in their friendship, and I hope for their sake that Byeong-yeon steps up and show the same trust in Yeong that he has for him. 

tumblr_oe9wia9IR31qk67r7o1_r1_500.gif   tumblr_oe9wia9IR31qk67r7o2_500.gif

tumblr_oe9wia9IR31qk67r7o3_500.gif   tumblr_oe9wia9IR31qk67r7o4_500.gif

tumblr_oe9wia9IR31qk67r7o5_r1_500.gif   tumblr_oe9wia9IR31qk67r7o6_500.gif

4. My otp. I was in tears throughout the whole episode. We knew from the beginning of the episode that we were watching Ra-on say goodbye to Yeong, and while it seemed like he noticed something was off about her, he remained heartbreakingly oblivious to what she didn't say, and that was what made the whole thing so heartwrenching to watch.  image.gif

tumblr_oei0csXcGS1qk6zmeo7_400.gif    tumblr_oei0csXcGS1qk6zmeo8_400.gif

tumblr_oei0csXcGS1qk6zmeo9_400.gif   tumblr_oei0csXcGS1qk6zmeo10_400.gif

cr. http://kdramagif.tumblr.com/

And when she finally left without actually saying goodbye, I wasn't just watching Yeong's heart break. I felt as if my heart was shattering to pieces. 

tumblr_oehjkmX7sG1qk67r7o6_500.gif   tumblr_oehjkmX7sG1qk67r7o7_500.gif

tumblr_oehjkmX7sG1qk67r7o8_500.gif   tumblr_oehjkmX7sG1qk67r7o9_500.gif

5. One thing I have to applaud this show and the actors for is how well they manage to portray everything. The cinematography, the music, the acting, the emoting, the editing... everything is on point and it really kicks you right in the feels when you immerse yourself into the story they are trying to tell.image.gif While I don't usually have second lead syndrome, this show is doing a marvellous job of making me feel for the second leads. If I didn't already ship Yeong and Ra-on, I would be all over him and Ha-yeon. 

gurumi13-00389.jpg   gurumi13-00390.jpg

cr. http://www.dramabeans.com/

Ha-yeon's unrequited love for Yeong is so heartbreaking to watch as well. I know the character descriptions for her character don't necessarily reflect well on how she will change after her marriage, for now I am really liking her character and the kind of person she is.

• Like 22

27 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

GURUMI IG UPDATE ❤️ Sweet moment our OTP

Caption: YOUNGON HAPPY MOMENT, is this just a dream?

today (4Th) "Moonlight drawn by clouds" dont forget to watch !

11708917.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

if this was pre-ep 13, i would be like "SPAZZ SPAZZ SQUEAL SQUEAL:heart::heart::heart::heart:", but now it just looks so sad :bawling:

• Like 15

14 hours ago, plappi said:

LEE JUCK – INTERLOCKED FINGERS (깍지) MOONLIGHT DRAWN BY CLOUDS OST

When I look at you
It’s like I’m looking at myself
We resemble each other so much

When you’re hiding and crying by yourself
It’s like I’m crying
I almost run to you but I don’t

Maybe it was long ago
Before we were thrown into this world
As we interlock our trembling fingers
We promised to protect each other

If we become one again
Let’s never say goodbye
Even if the cruel storm shakes us
Let’s not fall down

Maybe it was long ago
Before we were thrown into this world
As we interlock our trembling fingers
We promised to protect each other

If we become one again
Let’s never say goodbye
Let’s not fall down

Please, if we become one again
Let’s never say goodbye
Let’s not fall down
Let’s never be apart
Let’s never break down

POPGASA

Heartbreakingly beautiful.:heart: thanks for sahring chingu. :)

• Like 12