[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

@in00022 Thank you so much. ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡ Unfortunately the music ended before I could add all my favorite scenes. (=⌒▽⌒=)

@pyoyong eh.. it didn't work the 3 first times. (,,Ծ‸Ծ,, ) I am glad though that you didn't give up (๑♡⌓♡๑) thank you so much! m(_ _)m

@PororoQueen *:゚*。⋆ฺ(*´◡`) thank you. (#⌒∇⌒#) I planed that ending from the very beginning. I only hoped we had more such scenes. (♡ ὅ ◡ ὅ )ʃ♡

@Ahpheng thank you so much.. And thank you for your wonderful strips. They light up my days.         ♡〜٩(^▿^)۶〜♡ I am sorry for not telling more often how much I appreciate them. (ノ_.)ノ

@Mei Leethank you, thank you, thank you for watching.♡o。(๑๏‿ฺ๏๑)。o♡ It took a lot of timing and tempering with the scene speed.  ...Yes, there are a lot of talented people here. Some are awesome at arts or expressing themselves. Some are experts in giving us wonderful updates on mdbc or digging up peoples views.(They must be private-detectives, the way the find things) Some give us wonderful thoughts/insights or lightens the mood(they are comedians in real lief, don't you think) This is really a awesome place to spend all your free time. ( ˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈♡)˚๐*˟ ♡

3 hours ago, ruka18 said:

@moodypie @yuuinokokoro @in00022 yeah 2sec then that would be really hilarious. everyone present during the ceremony will not even know what happened they'll be like "what?did the wedding really happened?that was fast." lmao

?

kekeke... precisely so. And we could all explore the angst and Lee-Youngs reassurance of his love towards Ra-On. (⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡

2 hours ago, jilyheidi said:

I dont think so if mdbc grab many awards this upcoming kbs drama awards esp park bo gum i think pbg vs sjk in daesang award this year kbs drama awards  who knows maybe kyj and if she win she make history to be the youngest recipient of daesang in tv drama .

Wow, that would be awesome, if it happened. I do really hope that it could happen, but I am not so sure that it will. (Sometimes the way the awards go, I am just ehh! really? I couldn't even get pass the first episode ( ̄□ ̄III)

• Like 18

10 hours ago, Jillia said:

WARNING: LONG POST

Did you believe this would be shorter? Well I thought it would... guess what it's not. :D Here me thoughts on Ra On in episodes 8 to 12. I hope you enjoy! 

Additional thoughts on Ra On

Hide contents

@Jillia I just want you to know how much I enjoy reading your long posts. I admire you for being able to analyze and write beautifully:) Thank you.

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

@in00022 Thank you so much. ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡ Unfortunately the music ended before I could add all my favorite scenes. (=⌒▽⌒=)

@pyoyong eh.. it didn't work the 3 first times. (,,Ծ‸Ծ,, ) I am glad though that you didn't give up (๑♡⌓♡๑) thank you so much! m(_ _)m

@PororoQueen *:゚*。⋆ฺ(*´◡`) thank you. (#⌒∇⌒#) I planed that ending from the very beginning. I only hoped we had more such scenes. (♡ ὅ ◡ ὅ )ʃ♡

@Ahpheng thank you so much.. And thank you for your wonderful strips. They light up my days. ♡〜٩(^▿^)۶〜♡ I am sorry for not telling more often how much I appreciate them. (ノ_.)ノ

@Mei Leethank you, thank you, thank you for watching.♡o。(๑๏‿ฺ๏๑)。o♡ It took a lot of timing and tempering with the scene speed.  ...Yes, there are a lot of talented people here. Some are awesome at arts or expressing themselves. Some are experts in giving us wonderful updates on mdbc or digging up peoples views.(They must be private-detectives, the way the find things) Some give us wonderful thought through insights or lightens the mood(they are comedians in relief, don't you think) This is really a awesome place to spend all your free time. ( ˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈♡)˚๐*˟ ♡

kekeke... precisely so. And we could all explore the angst and Lee-Youngs reassurance of his love towards Ra-On. (⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡

Wow, that would be awesome, if it happened. I do really hope that it could happen, but I am not so sure that it will. (Sometimes the way the awards go, I am just ehh! really? I couldn't even get pass the first episode ( ̄□ ̄III)

I hope so if its happen she beat the record of mgy she won this award at age 21 sometimes im confuse what criteria they have ex jjh mlfts is her 2nd drama but she won daesang  also the actor in horse doctor her 1st tv drama ever but he won the daesang also some category ex he/she nominated in new actress/actor but after few year he/she nominated again in same category im same tv network so confusing?

• Like 9

Moonlighters......

dark and stormy clouds are gathering around our lovey dovey couple for the next 2 episodes. I can see it already....

Similar to taewang san shin gi... she gives a back hug before leaving the king. Bcoz she loves him, she will dissapear to ensure the king/cp safety. One last hug, assisting to put his clothes on, one last kiss before the final goodbye...:tears:

king/cp will look for her leaving no stones unturned no house unchecked but to no avail. Years past cp is the ligitimate king, he declares that no harm will come to the rioters. Looks for ra on non stop.. finally....

like thatlah! Hahaha..

• Like 11

Im walking my dog at the  park right now . I have BJY song in the background.

Can you guess what I am feeling right now  while listening to the line "love is Over, love is Over. 

The leaves are starting to fall and with this kind of song I wanted to hug the tree  . :tears:

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 15

1 hour ago, jilyheidi said:

Speaking of awards night tommorow did you heard if pbg and kyj attend the ceremony tommorow why pbg nominated only r88 not in mdbc surprising kyj are nominate even the drama is on going its good this the start how they dominating the award season there 2  upcoming awards cermony im sure they get another nomination in korean drama award and kbs drama awards .for sure best couple,popularity,new actor who know s daesang.

Best new actor

• Kang Min Hyuk for SBS series Entertainer
  • Kwak Si Yang for SBS show Second to Last Love
  • Kim Min Suk for KBS series Descendants of the Sun
  • Park Bo Gum for tvN show Reply 1988
  • Yoon Kyun Sang for SBS drama Doctors

Best new actress

• Kim Go Eun for tvN series Cheese in the Trap
  • Kim Yoo Jung for KBS show Moonlight Drawn by Clouds
  • Nana for tvN drama The Good Wife
  • Park So Dam for tvN series Cinderella With Four Knights
  • Hyeri for tvN show Reply 1988 

because they only can nominated 1 name for 1 category. They think Park Bo Gum acting in Reply 88 much better than MLDBC. so, they put his name under Reply 88. 

• Like 21

4 hours ago, Phuong Dinh said:

If Bo Gum is ever in a School Drama, I wan him to play a psycho bully so badly. Like he's some schoolboy who got bullied when he was younger that he later on turned into a real bully who harasses his schoolmates in some most psychopathic and devilish manners. I wanna see "Lee Min" in him again and I'm sure he can pull it off damn well 

lol.. this sounds good already

• Like 12

48 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

Best new actor

Best new actress

because they only can nominated 1 name for 1 category. They think Park Bo Gum acting in Reply 88 much better than MLDBC. so, they put his name under Reply 88. 

R 88 was before MDBC and it's new actor category so it makes sense nominating for R 88 comes first. 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Niki Azia said:

Best new actor

Best new actress

Aside from the fact that MDBC is still on going KYJ isn't exactly a new comer and same with other nominees as well so I'm a bit confused with APAN's criteria for nomination. But whatever uri yoojungie has proven already how good she is on her craft so with or without an award she's still the best actress of her generation for me and I'll always cheer her on!:) 

• Like 22