[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

37 minutes ago, febz said:

I'm not a type that in to a game or quiz but I remember last night our beloved mood booster @pyoyong create a game so I give it a try (I even lurk to her profile just to find it) and this is what I got

https://www.playbuzz.com/pyoyong10/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-the-man-of-your-dream?utm_source=copy&utm_medium=ff&utm_campaign=ff

What an old ahjumma taste here:mellow:"he will guide your way for the rest of your life"...Yeah right I'm surely will be guide closer to the next life

Yeap quiz is definitely not my thing:mellow:

Don"t worry you have friend whom bear to live like old day , full of memory, books, gramophon and brew old wine. Lol.

I got the Dasan thinker too:crazy:

@febz, told me you used to write, many story at aff right...?:blink:

• Like 12

Am back from work and catching up on the missed posts. 

I was thinking on my way home that during the BTS clips it struck me how young PBG actually is. 

When she speaks about how he is really like behind the scenes and the cute greetings he gives them. LOL. 

We only see the playful CP briefly in the beginning but a naughty and more serious CP nowadays during the drama. 

• Like 13

52 minutes ago, boredahjumma said:

How about the twist of the century? Fan fiction version :

• Premier Kim include one of the minister daughter to the princess selection process. 
  • Disguise her to the King as the Hong Gyeong Nae daughter. Persuade the king to marry her with CP to neutralized the rebel power.
  • On the day of the marriage, the real rebel leader daughter show up and claim her rightful place as the princess
  • Everybody live happily ever after. Except for the Kim Clan and HY off course ha ha ha... :glasses:

Gahhhhhh I watch too much KDrama 

• Like 7

@saturn.sorry...i cannot clear the tag to your name

@febz  hi chingu...this is an example that I cannot clear the quote screen from mobile phone(now I cleared from PC but the name for saturn still cannot be cleared) .. so please bear with the background.   

You got dasan thinker means you are a very intellectual gal!!!  So only wise guys can match you! U go girl!

• Like 8

58 minutes ago, boredahjumma said:

How about the twist of the century? Fan fiction version :

• Premier Kim include one of the minister daughter to the princess selection process. 
  • Disguise her to the King as the Hong Gyeong Nae daughter. Persuade the king to marry her with CP to neutralized the rebel power.
  • On the day of the marriage, the real rebel leader daughter show up and claim her rightful place as the princess
  • Everybody live happily ever after. Except for the Kim Clan and HY off course ha ha ha... :glasses:

Gahhhhhh I watch too much KDrama 

@boredahjumma.. such a brilliant idea that you have.. it's the only way RO can married the CP.. I Luuuvvvee it so much:wub::wub:

Hope the PDnim can have the same ideas as yours..

KUDOS to you..:glasses:

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

ANYBODY HERE KNOWS THE WRITER/DIRECTOR/PRODUCER OF THE SCHOOL 2017? ISNT THERES A NEWS THAT PARK GO BUM WILL BE IN THE CAST CAN WE ALL REQUEST/PROTEST THAT KIM YOU JUNG WILL BE THA LEAD ACTRESS. HAAYYY THEY ARE SO PERFECTLY CUTE TOGETHER! IF THEY WANT A BIG HIT THEY SHOULD ALL OF THEM TO THE SCHOOL 2017!!!!

IF KIM YOU JUNG MY DAUGHTER I WANT PARK GO BUM AS MY SON N LAW :)

I dont think so if mdbc grab many awards this upcoming kbs drama awards esp park bo gum i think pbg vs sjk in daesang award this year kbs drama awards  who knows maybe kyj and if she win she make history to be the youngest recipient of daesang in tv drama .

• Like 13

Guest MaknaeC

How to comfort and encourage your partner...

Hong Ra On's version

yo7%20-%20Copy_zpsxwvdskgf.jpg

Kim Yoo Jung's version

yo6%20-%20Copy_zpsgdbsea7i.jpg

Looks like Yoojung is reincarnation of Raon :D  Maybe Bogum too, reincarnation of Yeong ^^

2 hours ago, febz said:

I'm not a type that in to a game or quiz but I remember last night our beloved mood booster @pyoyong create a game so I give it a try (I even lurk to her profile just to find it) and this is what I got

https://www.playbuzz.com/pyoyong10/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-the-man-of-your-dream?utm_source=copy&utm_medium=ff&utm_campaign=ff

What an old ahjumma taste here:mellow:"he will guide your way for the rest of your life"...Yeah right I'm surely will be guide closer to the next life

Yeap quiz is definitely not my thing:mellow:

I got kim hyung 4x in a row!keke :wub:

1 hour ago, iheartyoojung said:

Such an adorable rendition of BY, its good to see that his character is well-loved by many

IMG_2675_zpsfaddj7vk.jpg

Cr : nookiekawaii insta

so cute i'm gonna make this my phone wallpaper  :)

• Like 16

Speaking of awards night tommorow did you heard if pbg and kyj attend the ceremony tommorow why pbg nominated only r88 not in mdbc surprising kyj are nominate even the drama is on going its good this the start how they dominating the award season there 2  upcoming awards cermony im sure they get another nomination in korean drama award and kbs drama awards .for sure best couple,popularity,new actor who know s daesang.

• Like 23

22 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

Speaking of awards night tommorow did you heard if pbg and kyj attend the ceremony tommorow why pbg nominated only r88 not in mdbc surprising kyj are nominate even the drama is on going its good this the start how they dominating the award season there 2  upcoming awards cermony im sure they get another nomination in korean drama award and kbs drama awards .for sure best couple,popularity,new actor who know s daesang.

by tomorrow, you mean saturday or sunday night? 

• Like 9