[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

5 minutes ago, PororoQueen said:

This is kinda off topic, but it's a warning for PBG. I'm going to ship Kim Yoo Jung with Yeo Jin Goo if PBG won't date her in the future. YJG becoming a handsome man too.

OK, that's all .... we can go back to CP Bo Gum now:D

honestly I've been shipping them since tmtets :D

• Like 15

36 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

honestly I've been shipping them since tmtets :D

I want yeo jin goo reunite once again to kim yoo jung if ever i want them in more mature role next year both of them are in legal age ready to play a more mature role.compare to their previous role.

• Like 16

12 hours ago, Phuong Dinh said:

In the name of virtue and morale, I shall protect my innocent child named Kim Yoo Jung from the wild thoughts of some mothers and sisters here #KimYooJungProtectionSquad :glasses:

giphy.gif

I know by the force of human nature, there'd be more things going on but fella, My baby girl is just 17, please keep things PG :bawling:

If Yoo Jung ever saw some of the comments here, I'm scared my baby would cry out loud haha. 

oh no i'm gonna go hide..

26uf8cUBD58cO0x9K.gif

i'm guilty mianhae unni.lmao

26ufkWrjqJxaRcRA4.gif

• Like 20

14 hours ago, nataliakay said:

Just watched the preview. Seriously why does every single romantic scene have to be Ra On in that eunuch costume and her hair in that bun!!! Aaarrgghg can someone calm me down.

14 hours ago, nataliakay said:

Girls...she is in a eunuch costume. So...no...nothing is going to happen on the bed....i'll be so mad if the PD do their bed scene with her dressing up as a euncuch. It's supposed to be like in the ollustration. Hair all down and allll....*screams*

Urgh...why is the pd/writer so stingy with scenes of her wearing hanbok. I think there were more of her as a girl in the novel than in the drama. And to think we only have just 5 more episodes. 

I'm starting to feel they should have made ra on leave the palace 2 episodes ago.

just a thought...it would be nice if CP "undresses" her bun someday...i think that is enough to make us faint!!!

actually, for the preview scene, if he would open his eyes and pull her into a hug and they sleep like this for the night... i would be satisfied....(^.^)

• Like 20

17 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

I want yeo jin goo reunite once again to kim yoo jung if ever i want them in more mature role next year both of them are in legal age ready to play a more mature role.compare to their previous role.

me too.. but I still want to see them as a high schooler.. maybe the school 2017..

but I kinda want to see bogum playing it too.. because he want to play in those kind of drama

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, minsunie said:

just a thought...it would be nice if CP "undresses" her bun someday...i think that is enough to make us faint!!!

actually, for the preview scene, if he would open his eyes and pull her into a hug and they sleep like this for the night... i would be satisfied....(^.^)

Waaaa, I was thinking the same thing too. He'd open his eyes and see the tears in her eyes and saw that she was upset/worried about something, then he'd pull her to a tight hug and reassure her that everything would be ok (and maybe just maybe, kiss her tears away?! Lol...even just that kind of kiss would be good)......awwwwwww, it would be such a lovely scene to see. 

• Like 23

8 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

me too.. but I still want to see them as a high schooler.. maybe the school 2017..

but I kinda want to see bogum playing it too.. because he want to play in those kind of drama

If Bo Gum is ever in a School Drama, I wan him to play a psycho bully so badly. Like he's some schoolboy who got bullied when he was younger that he later on turned into a real bully who harasses his schoolmates in some most psychopathic and devilish manners. I wanna see "Lee Min" in him again and I'm sure he can pull it off damn well 

• Like 17

35 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

Yes these two were amazing in that show. They made me cry buckets. Great young talents.

• Like 15

I'm not a type that in to a game or quiz but I remember last night our beloved mood booster @pyoyong create a game so I give it a try (I even lurk to her profile just to find it) and this is what I got

https://www.playbuzz.com/pyoyong10/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-the-man-of-your-dream?utm_source=copy&utm_medium=ff&utm_campaign=ff

What an old ahjumma taste here:mellow:"he will guide your way for the rest of your life"...Yeah right I'm surely will be guide closer to the next life

Yeap quiz is definitely not my thing:mellow:

• Like 13

How about the twist of the century? Fan fiction version :

• Premier Kim include one of the minister daughter to the princess selection process. 
  • Disguise her to the King as the Hong Gyeong Nae daughter. Persuade the king to marry her with CP to neutralized the rebel power.
  • On the day of the marriage, the real rebel leader daughter show up and claim her rightful place as the princess
  • Everybody live happily ever after. Except for the Kim Clan and HY off course ha ha ha... :glasses:

Gahhhhhh I watch too much KDrama 

• Like 21

14 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

If Bo Gum is ever in a School Drama, I wan him to play a psycho bully so badly. Like he's some schoolboy who got bullied when he was younger that he later on turned into a real bully who harasses his schoolmates in some most psychopathic and devilish manners. I wanna see "Lee Min" in him again and I'm sure he can pull it off damn well 

Btw thanks for all the links you posted in this thread - wanted to send a shout out to you :) Hwaiting! 

• Like 12

From the preview we will have bedscene again :wub: but seem like that not the real bed scene that we want isn't it. We are a pervert moonlighter haha :D. And HY straight forward that he want to get the wedding even CP doesn't love her OMG...the wedding will get soon, i must prepare my heart to watch CP with another girl. I think i gonna hate it the wedding scene. Hope he not do it the honeymoon with HY.

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, Mei Lee said:

@Ahpheng I enjoyed reading your c-strips very much!

@yuuinokokoro The way you edit the video really fits into the tango tempo! 

mdbc forum really has a lot of cool, creative thinkers and editors!! 

Im still amazed to this forum i enjoyed reading c strips especialy if its related to cp/raon skinship.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, ruka18 said:

@moodypie @yuuinokokoro @in00022 yeah 2sec then that would be really hilarious. everyone present during the ceremony will not even know what happened they'll be like "what?did the wedding really happened?that was fast." lmao

@ruka18  hahahahhaa ..... i bet they don't even care about CP's wedding ....the one who care only HY and the king i think :P the premier kim and his kim clan only care if CP married with one of Kim's daughter ... 

SO , LET THE WEDDING BE ONLY 2 SECONDS !! :phew: 

@febz what you get ?? Share pls .... :D

• Like 14