[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

hi y'all!:) I've been lurking silently on this thread for a few days (and I'm still on the middle of backreading lol)  but with the recent preview and bts I can't take it anymore so I've decided to delurk :D:D:D I get the feeling that the next episodes will be heartbreaking so I'm preparing tons of tissues and my heart as well.:phew::phew::phew::phew:  mdbc team was really so good i've got nothing but praises I just knew the moment they announced the leads that this drama will be phenomenal!:)

• Like 19

Ep 11 preview seems like a precursor to a separation where CP realises that to protect Raon means letting her leave the palace and him. Thinking about that is heart-breaking but may be very necessary for the story devt regarding her real identity n the rebel forces. Her role n influence over that will bridge the rift with the royal family eventually, l think. It will also them to develop BY s story coz he now has to orotect both the CP inside the palace n RO outside of it. l just have a bad feeling he s the character who's life will be sacrificed. :(

Anyhow, l m confident that it will be a happy ending so chingus, lets hope they get thru the temporary heartache n separation quickly. Thats the best we can hope for.

• Like 24

17 hours ago, honeywell said:

Will we ever get to see Ra On say "I love you" to Yeong?  So far it's been Yeong who has been very vocal about his feelings towards Ra On.  I would love to hear it just once since I know she does it more with her actions.

I reckon RO will definitely get to her confession. But in line with her character, I think it will be done in a more subtle manner. I agree that it will most likely done through actions.

But yeah, I have that covered in my fanfiction :D. If the next 2 episodes has a RO confession, and it surprisingly is similar to what I have written then ughhh, don't know what to do.

I'm assuming the odds that I cannot possibly write as well or have the same idea-scene as the writer-nim.

I'm hoping a RO confession is done at a separation - a most impactful and poignant moment. Uber sad please writer-nim! For it would make the perfect balance to mine - a happy version.

@Earth2KatyD117 thanks for the reminder. I shall tag-remind you when it is posted :).

@lovehbhjw2013 yes, translations are challenging. Even just synopses. As long as you get the message across I think it's fine. I have no problem reading it :D. I just highly appreciate any translation effort from Chinese to English, because I know how much work can go into it. 

• Like 20

14 hours ago, nataliakay said:

Ahh...i would rather save the kiss for later after all the heartbreak. Gosh how is it that a less than 1 min preview can make us so sad. 

But man i know that we probably have enough of this praise...but man..PBG's acting when he shouted "i dont want to hear"....that scene itself already deserve a best actor award

KYJ...does anyone feel that she is struggling with the teary/crying scenes lately? There were a few scenes lately where I felt that she was struggling to tear up...almost like she is forcing herself to tear up but...no tears. 

It feels like KYJ is forcing herself not too cry too much. that's what I have noticed.

• Like 24

15 hours ago, ireumimolla said:

@Jillia 'Chopsticks turning to black' part means the King's food may be poisoned. In the past, the Kings/other royalty use Silver chopsticks to eat as they believed that the chopsticks would turn black when they come into contact with rotten food/poison. I think it may just be a korean saying :) 

It also is an ancient Chinese tradition. Noble ladies who could afford them also wore silver hairpins to test food for poison.

I looked this up once: silver can turn to black. Black would be an obvious indicator of 'something' wrong even if they knew nothing about poisions. It turns black because silver reacts with sulfur. And apparently, quite a few poisons contain sulfur.

I suppose the trick would be to use a poison that contains no sulfur :P. Seeing as the king's chopsticks turned black, it appears the baddies aren't that bright.

• Like 15

Spoiler
5 hours ago, Jillia said:

Good morning, chingus! :D

Have we all survived the post-preview depression? My heart still breaks... so I'm glad I have to work today so I won't dwell in the pain.

As for the BTS video... You can see how tired they are but they're still able to joke around. I guess when you have a tight and stressful schedule the best thing is to have some fun on set. :wub:

And then seeing the pictures of Lee Yeong..... aka Park Bo Gum in another gorgeous costume. GOSH! If I miss one thing it's PBG wearing Joseon attire. I vote for more sageuks in the future for him. With KYJ I don't have to worry! She will definitely return to her favourite genre and with more pretty hanboks as well.

@mujay

You haven't missed my post on Ra On. I'm still writing it. :D If you want to I can mention you as soon as I post it.

If remember correctly:

Reveal hidden contents

There is a scene in the webnovel where this actually happens. RO is dressing LY for the wedding and he tells her if she tells him to not getting married he won't. And that's the moment where RO says he needs to get married. :(

Dear @jilla , with my please sure...i wait patiently  what would you write about her character. i used to read several book RO was collected? Or RO has been writen. ? in another page..but i kinda lost wich page i ever read because this tread running so fast, can you include them, reading your thougt is fascinating me, some insighful, some is clearend up what i miss the point. Hhhh...                                             @Bambiina,...i stuck in love with them...this two  birds buzzzing  around my head...random though pop up in my mind..but i try cool just say.  .sigh..can you two just come bay when i free....seriously.i have duty to finished up....oh my..i get serious problem though..:bawling: my heart still ache show the preview...

• Like 10

I watched the preview this morning and at noon, i bought kit kat chocolate, big bottle of coke zero, corn chips and tub of chocolate ice-cream.

When you are feeling blue as I am now after watching the preview, you need all the junk you can eat to feel better!

Excuse me while I go stuff myself and watch my favourite episodes of mdbc again. I will buy more junk later to cope with what's coming on Monday. :tears:

• Like 17