[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

17 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@Earth2KatyD117

Bk 3 - WEBTOON ILLUSTRATIONS (C16-20)

Hide contents

C16 :  Little Princess asked to go and sleep in RO's quarter for the night because of her fears.  So Suki mama agreed and RO sang lullaby for her until RO fell asleep herself.  BY, thinking that both of them were asleep went down from the ceiling beam to plant a peck on her forehead, only to find himself staring into the eyes of the little princess looking at what he did....    So this became a little secret between little princess and BY (Kim Hyung)   :D

bk3-17_zpspwa2pt0f.jpg

C17:  In the novel version, YS is a bit dark in his character here.  He said to RO that if he could not have her, he would snatch her away from CP.  He quoted to RO the evil learnings from his grandpa.  Instead of living in regret, he would rather try to snatch what he wanted.  This shocked RO.   (I really hope the drama version of YS would not exhibit this dark side)

bk3-18_zpsarpyo9mh.jpg

C18: This picture illustrates the little princess confiding in Kim Hyung of the reason why she could not talk as she wrote on his hands.  She told him that due to her talking the wrong things, one of her childhood friends, XiangYa was killed. PM told the princess that her friend died because of her. She was the one who told suki mama that XiangYa put some herbs into her pillow.. So the PM warned her to watch her mouth in future if she would not want anyone to be killed.  (my comment: *yucks evil old man*)

bk3-19_zpsptoyd2q2.jpg

C19:  This is a scene where RO and BY protected the little princess when SuKi mama went to the PM's place for a visit.  When the PM summon RO and spoke to her, telling her he knew everything about her dad, just then, Kim Hyung created a commotion outside to ask RO to leave.  Then CP came along and said that he heard about them accompanying the little princess here.  So while Kim Hyung was leaving the premise with RO, he held her hand and CP was furious inside him...saying.."Can't you just let go of that hand?"

bk3-20_zpsfgwriu8k.jpg

C20: Another funny scene of the 3 men fighting for RO's favour.  CP accompanied RO to visit her mum and sister.  Found sister working in a shop that sold the fragrance bags.  After that, Kim Hyung suddenly appeared followed by Yoon Sung.    The first two did not welcome YS's presence.

bk3-21_zpsr3rlyrhh.jpg

Thank you sooo much for taking time to do the translation and extraction of the images.  Very grateful as I am very intrigued by the original novel but can't read a Korean Nor Chinese.  

• Like 10

30 minutes ago, febz said:

At the end of ep 9 it's Eddy Kim song. But in the beginning of ep 10 it's an instrumental song & just like @Jillia said it hasn't been released. You like that kind of instrumental song chingu?

Usually I wont like but it works v well in that scene and somehow v catchy.

• Like 8

I love this drama, the actors are phenomenal, the chemistry between the CP and Ro An is off the charts.  I love the fact that Park Bo-Gum and Kim Yoo-Jung can portray so many emotions with their eyes and face alone.  I just cannot get enough of the two of them together. I know that it is not going to last; however, I wish for the CP and RA a happy ending.

An inquiring mind just want to know what happened between the two of them (when she wore her hanbok) because the next day both of them could not stop smiling. :blush:

• Like 21

I agreed with moonlighters that we need RO to say she love CP too.. even though CP knows that RO likes him but he has not heard her saying to him face to face.  I hope before CP go thru the wedding, RO will dress in hanbok again and say it to CP.. 

Raon-ah, tell CP that you love him too.. :tears::tears:

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Thanks Chingu...Actually I am not exactly doing direct translation...but just giving the synopsis of each of the picture illustrated in each chapter.  I have a lot of typo error because somehow the system is lagging quite badly when I typed so I could not see what I typed and just moved on then post.  Perhaps later I will return to correct errors when I am done.

The translation work is a bit too massive to do...so I would share when I read something interesting to do the translation.  Also, the pictures illustrated may not be the most juicy part of the chapter...  As I return to browse through each chapter again as I write the synopsis....this CP is really high in his love call for RA ...sometimes I am tempted to inform that there is a kiss or skinship in this chapter.... ....the drama really cannot do so many kisses or they would receive a RED CARD for penalty....

Looking forward to your fanfic though... I can imagine it is likely going to be gummylicious...as you write you can now think of him as the CP.  :wub:

12 minutes ago, moodypie said:

I have a feeling I am going to beg you to translate the whole novel after the drama ended. Would that be too much to ask? It's ok even if it;s just a synopsis. :w00t:

@moodypie

Dear chingu must we doing those kind of begging? like CP did for RO screaming that "Joha...joha" thing

@lovehbhjw2013

You see seonsaeng-nim, just open a class will you? okay okay I'll give you that sacks of rice

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, febz said:

@moodypie

Dear chingu must we doing those kind of begging? like CP did for RO screaming that "Joha...joha" thing

@lovehbhjw2013

You see seonsaeng-nim, just open a class will you? okay okay I'll give you that sacks of rice

Yes, we might as well just do a chanting line...Joha joha...or raonah raonah...or lovehbhjw2013ah lovehbhjw2013ah..:lol:

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

*watching the preview**ugly crying* I just can't deal with the heartbreak!

Will we get a another kissing scene? My two babies will fight.... I can't!!! Nooooo! dying-onion-head-emoticon.gif

And they will find out Ra On is a girl!! Oh gosh!! NOOOOO!!! Evil queen incoming......

i can't take the preview...too much to bear. Me go to a corner and cry! yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-02.gif?1301940

• Like 17

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

*watching the preview**ugly crying* I just can't deal with the heartbreak!

Will we get a another kissing scene? My two babies will fight.... I can't!!! Nooooo! dying-onion-head-emoticon.gif

And they will find out Ra On is a girl!! Oh gosh!! NOOOOO!!! Evil queen incoming......

I dont understand the whole EP 11 preview but seems it will be quite sad episode. I hope there will be another kiss scene or two though. I like to see romantic scenes too. They are so sweet together. 

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, moodypie said:

Yes, we might as well just do a chanting line...Joha joha...or raonah raonah...or lovehbhjw2013ah lovehbhjw2013ah..:lol:

i can't take the preview...too much to bear. Me go to a corner and cry! yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-02.gif?1301940

Wah that's a good idea. Say that chanting with pendulum will be a good hypnotized HAHAHA...

I don't even understand a damn single words but why the preview makes my heart aches :tears:

Oh I hate when the gloomy OST period start

• Like 13