[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1. totally robbed of my kiss.. i thought , last scene definitely be a pull in and a kiss 

2. Poor Kim YS - he realized she likes him.. ship halted even before sailing

3. BY is hot!.. ( as actor also, his fighting skills are better.. like PBG you could make out is cuts and all.. but this guy is good .. :) )

4. Real life PBG and actress shippers must watch 2nights 1 day ep 137-139. Specially ep 137 - they asked pbg if he has dated, then hyeri which he said no.. then they asked her abt this leading lady. and he totally blushed and said what boring questions ( if your shipper heart wants to draw stories..an episode not to be missed)

5. how old is CP right now? he dies at 20/21 right? - guessing either both die in the end or we halt the story just before death.. m guessing both leads will die :( like romeo juliet

6. PBG finally singing.. he wanted to become a singer originally right?

7. bo gummie.. how can someone be so pure, innocent, and such a cutie pie humbling sweetheart..  i hope if i ever have a son.. he is just like you :) ( ofcourse if DNA also matches.. I won't complain .. but otherwise soul similarity will also do)

• Like 12

@gimely i'm with you on your view about CP's reaction when he saw her wearing the hanbok. It just doesnt add up or jive with previous scenes if he only found out about her gender then. In fact if he only found out about her gender then i think the acting would have called for a bigger reaction. I mean come on that short expression of shock + sigh couldnt possibly be sufficient if that was in fact the first time someone found out that a guy is a girl.

So i think or at least i would like to believe that his reaction is more of a shock to see his girl "appearing as a girl."

• Like 10

Image result for Moonlight Drawn by clouds episode 8Image result for Moonlight Drawn by clouds episode 8Image result for Moonlight Drawn by clouds episode 8   My Heart Felt You, Before My Eyes Saw The Real You...

I too wonder when it was that CP knew RO was a woman.  I guess if your a romantic like me who believes in love at first sight although I'm not sure in this case that's what happened.  I do however believe it was before he saw her dressed as a woman as we saw. There is that saying "Actions speak louder than words" and to me it was as if the CP was screaming it loud and clear.  Just my heart writing here not my knowledge, but so many times the CP gave me the feeling he already knew just the way he handled things and his body language. Risking himself more than once and never seeming to regret it.  Even the way he looked at RO and spoke to her.  Protecting her and even when rescuing her there as she was tied to the tree his eyes looking at her wounds, wrists and feet it's like it was hurting him. No words were needed not for RO and not for us you could just feel it as you watched.   And let me just say it's this eye language and how Park Bo Gum draws you in through his talent, channels his every expression and movement into creating and bringing to life the CP...

I guess in truth it's what your heart allows you to believe. I did think to myself while watching him peeking at her, it wasn't an expression of shock that I saw but more about relief.  And even pleasure as that tender smile came across his face in having known or maybe having a hunch and finding out you were right all along. Or it could very well be that he found out there and then...

I also wondered what lies in the words he had already written rolled up within his hand a confession or maybe even more an answer to this very question as to what or when or if he knew at all...

Oh great, now I have to wait a whooooole week for more CP/RO Goodness :sweatingbullets: #DramaAddictProblems

Truly enjoyed today's episode, lighthearted cuteness but doesn't forget to bring the plot along with it..

Rewatching the last eight episodes again as I wait painfully for next week :tears:

Edited by danixic
  • Like 6

Spoiler

In this episode, both CP and Kim hyung know Sam Nong is a girl. But only Kim hyung knows Sam Nong is Raon, and CP does not (he also looking for Ra On)

Preview for epi 9

Looks like CP is gonna ask Sam Nong to stay beside him no matter what happen: he's gonna accept the wedding to please people and therefore may have more power to govern.

I like Cha Soo Bin's character, she's pretty a cool girl too. But I feel pity her for marrying CP while he's looking at someone else. She's gonna become a queen with frustration.... because CP is not gonna look at her or anything... basically CP is more like using her. 
Circumstance make make Cha Soo Bin becomes villain. 

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

2016.09.14 RATING AGB NATIONAL

#LoveInTheMoonlight 19.7% (-0.7)

#Monster 10.3% (-0.3)

#Moonlovers 5.8% (+0.1)

Source: gurumi2016 twitter

Source: naver

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002594810

Thank yooou :wub: Rating is still as high as ever, so close to 20%. I expected a drop since people are leaving for holiday but it didn't seem to drop that much :wub:. At this rate it's gonna increase a lot more higher next week.

Ohhh I forgot!

Everyone in here from Korea, Happy Chuseok! :blush::heart::heart:

Hope you guys all have a good breakkiss-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950515

• Like 16