[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

26 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

Ha Yeon-ssi..I'll be taking your picture.. Look here please..A bit on the right..

OK. Now smile, m'kay?

Spoiler

Say "Cheeeeers"...

Reveal hidden contents

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4374-1427302259-12.

R you perhaps being annoyed with Hayeon? Glad if you did, cause i also feel the same, im not sure why she's annoys so much, since she keeps bothering CP, especially during that fight with Byung yoon, 

eventually she gets rejected many times :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

Seeing our trio falling apart and hurting all around  in one episode was too much TT I really wanted Ra On to confess first but LY had no choice I was scolding him then forgave  bec of what he said at the end ^^ I'm using vpn app to view clips on naver and they are on the top even if you  can't see so don't worry :D 

• Like 11

Yeong's reaction to seeing RO dress...it's obvious he hasn't had much experience with women.  He looked so flustered.  Lol.  Wedding is next week,. :tears:   Yeong asks RO  to stay by him and watch him marry someone else.  

I swear one day I'll see KYJ donning the traditional wedding clothes and end up marrying  the prince.

• Like 16

22 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I agree with you...especially in ancient time,,quite unheard of for a Missy to be so bold... Whether in ancient times or modern days I also do not like women who do not know how to take "No" for an answer.  But I think the problem with our CP is he SMILES too much.... sometimes it misleads....that deadly sweet smile of his....can electrocute any woman!!

lol...you are right. Electrocute women with his smile. So Ha Yeon must be electrocuted, that's why she insist to be close to CP.

• Like 7

whenever i rewatch out OTP moments i laugh like Lee kwang soo xD when RM had so many girls as guests lol 

Except that preview >.< we had so many romantic cute scenes in last 2 episodes! Is that mean we will see some frustrating moments now?!?

• Like 10

1 minute ago, honeywell said:

Yeong's reaction to seeing RO dress...it's obvious he hasn't had much experience with women.  He looked so flustered.  Lol.  Wedding is next week,. :tears:  I swear one day I'll see KYJ donning the traditional wedding clothes and end up marrying  the prince.

I can't wait...but help to wonder how the story will move from CP getting married to Ha Yeon, and fighting against Minister Kim and his cronies, and also how to deal with Raon being a traitor's daughter. It will be very interesting to see how CP handles all these. And lastly, I hope he will say to Raon, "Wait for me, I will come back to you". :wub:

• Like 13

27 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

park bo gum is a versatile actor. he is totally a truly actor and i feel blessed to watch him from the supporting role until he got the first lead in Moonlight and i am satisfied. 

i will not surprise to see the rating tomorrow since it's chuseok in Korea now :D

as long as they give us the new BTS and other stuff, i don't mind :D 

Yeah same with me here... Know Bogumie since his supporting role. He started all of this from bottom and now finally we can see the result of his hardworking. I'm so in love with his acting, specially here. He really success to potray this crown prince's character to be his. I will only remember him as the only one crown prince LY... :wub:

I dont care about the rating now, at least they have successed to reach 20% last night... Just hope it will increase to 30%, we can get Guirella Date right???

• Like 15

The song at the preview aww...

what I got in earlier scene of ep 8:

So the crown prince conflicts with his mind whether he should confess his feeling toward Ra On or not (he thinks Ra On is a boy). Then he made the confession through letter. When he want 2 give it to Ra On, he accidentally see the real Ra On is a girl. Then...

The relieve feeling when he knows he's "NORMAL" :sweatingbullets:

DLhFr_.gif  

Look at that smile when he's going to confess his love 2 beautiful girl, Ra On

s7k3aV.gif

The clue is when he said "a man" (it means she's the woman he wants to his side:wub:)

Jdj5Njt.png

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

The Power of Love

He can feel her presence ~~~

Reveal hidden contents

4ZtId6T.gif

^^ he has a radar that seem to be able to detect her with eyes at the back even to sense her lol 

it was sweet of the writer to let him penned the love letter to him(her) I was wondering which of them will be writing love letter first since that was how they encounter each other because of the love letter she wrote on behalf ^*....so it was especially so endearing to see him walking to her with a love letter ..It is as sweet as the sweetness she gave him 

• Like 13