[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Park Bo Gum talks about his first historical drama 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'

park-bo-gum_1465301700_af_org.jpg

Park Bo Gum talked about being in his first historical drama,  'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds'.

The actor was featured in the Taiwanese edition of fashion magazine 'Elle', which revealed a few preview cuts. Park Bo Gum took on the concept of a cute, city boy, contrasting the traditional look he'll be wearing for 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds'.

Park Bo Gum said, "I'm preparing for the drama 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds', which is airing in August, these days. It's my first historical drama, so I'm nervous. Please give me lots of love because I'm trying to show you good acting."

KBS' 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds' premieres on August 15 KST.

Source

• Like 8

Guest MaknaeC

Staff instagram update

Seems like they're still filming until past midnight (KST). Night filming...

Guest MaknaeC

13398929_1698466720415596_1342865746_n.j

Look at Kim Seung Soo's expression! It's only a glimpse of the actual scene but I already can feel Sunjo's aura around him. A king who often overshadowed by Queen Dowager Jeongsun and his father-in-law, Kim Jo Soon (Yi Yeong/Lee Yeong and Kim Yoon Sung's grandfather). 

Come to think about it, Sunjo is related to two Crown Princes who died at such a young age before ascended to the throne. His grandfather, Crown Prince Sado who died at the age of 27 and his son, Crown Prince Hyomyeong in his early 20s based on historical record.

Guest MaknaeC

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds - Characters and Relationship Chart (original from MDBC DC)

chart2_zpsbubyw4vw.png

Based on historical record, Kim Jo Soon is also Yeong's grandfather. He's a real historical figure, Sunjo's father-in-law.

Spoiler

viewimage.php?id=20b2df28e7cb3baa61aad2a

Good night everyone.. Just want to share this to you. I have no idea what it means. Sigh.. even a little info like this makes me happy even more. Can't wait for August to come^^

Edited by gummymybear
Cr. DCgall
  • Like 6

20 minutes ago, MaknaeC said:

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds - Characters and Relationship Chart (original from MDBC DC)

Based on historical record, Kim Jo Soon is also Yeong's grandfather. He's a real historical figure, Sunjo's father-in-law.

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know Korean language, so I post the original picture from DC. Thank you^^

• Like 6