[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Guest MaknaeC

KYJ's manager instagram update.

MDBC team is currently filming in Jangsan Forest-Goseong county now. He said this location is so far away.

Guest MaknaeC
On 6/22/2016 at 3:25 PM, iamia said:

@MaknaeC That's very interesting indeed. I also did some research and found out that Prince Hyomyeong acted as a Regent and lead the nation when his father was ill. So he's a lover of the arts, an artist himself, a poet and became a Prince Regent before he died at the age of 20?  Yup, I kinda understand why the writer chose him now. He's an interesting character to write about. Add to that the political scene at that time, and voila, lots of material to create conflicts for the plot.

Making Hong Gyeongnae the father of Hong Raon also adds more meat to the story. I wonder if her father being labeled a traitor had any effect on why Hong Raon chose to cross-dress. It is highly possible for her to do this earn more money to support her family kinda like the lead characters in Sungkyunkwan Scandal and Scholar Who Walks the Night, but will this drama include revenge in the plot? I'd wager not since this is a coming-of-age drama, but her father staging a revolt against most likely Prince Hyomyeong's father and dying in the middle of it? It's a very Princess' Man-like type of conflict between the 2 main characters.

Your post was very informative that I ended up researching about Kim Byeongyeon as well. This particular character intrigues me the most; I actually think a drama could be made up centered on this character alone. Apparently, for his civil examinations, he wrote a poem criticizing a traitor who turned out to be his grandfather. He gave up his dream of achieving higher social status since then (even if he received top honor) and wandered around Korea wearing a satgat (bamboo hat) because of his guilt. I wonder how he will be depicted here. Him being a famous poet probably ties him with Prince Hyomyeong in the drama.

I am glad the characters' backgrounds make it seem like we will have story arcs for each character, and that this will not be focused merely on the love triangle, but also on the friendship of the three unlikely characters. At least that is what I hope will happen because that will make for a more heartwarming story. I am trying to temper my expectations but I am getting excited. Thank you for a very informative post.

Yes, she cross-dresses to hide and survive after her family labeled as traitor. It's most likely not going to revenge direction, since at that time it's hard to blame all the chaos happened during Sunjo's reign solely to Sunjo because there's many factors behind it, for example the corrupt bureaucratic. Also to think that Hong Ra On is a wise character, it doesn't match narratively. The problem arose regarding this traitor thing actually came from the outside of their relationship,  

Spoiler

it's from Kim Jo Soon (Sunjo's father-in-law), he'll try to captured Hong Ra On once he knows she's the descendant of Hong Gyeong Nae.

Kim Byeong Yeon is indeed an interesting character, just like you said we can make a whole new drama based on his story alone. Can't wait to see how his story depicted in this drama.

I'm with you with a more heartwarming and meaningful story, since they have so much materials that they can explore for this drama. 

On 6/23/2016 at 4:30 PM, deeand said:

in tomorrow cantabile he saved joo won from drowning in the pool, but I think it won't considered as underwater scene LOL..

Ah, Tomorrow Cantabile! Why you didn't consider it as underwater scene? LOL

14 hours ago, bisous said:

Bogum slyly promoting MDBC on his last day as Music Bank host, 24 June 2016

I love sly Bogum LOL. Crown Prince Hyomyeong, thank you! :grin:

just merely standing she looks cute already what more if the camera is rollin' already. i just love her among the grown up child actresses :) no one can beat her in acting skills in her category, that's why im wondering she doesn't have much project.

and lately leading lady's are from girls group and most of their acting are SO-SO..sometimes unbearable :( 

• Like 7

16 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

just merely standing she looks cute already what more if the camera is rollin' already. i just love her among the grown up child actresses :) no one can beat her in acting skills in her category, that's why im wondering she doesn't have much project.

and lately leading lady's are from girls group and most of their acting are SO-SO..sometimes unbearable :( 

i'm can't agree anymore:bawling: can't they just cast actor to film/drama because thats was unfair,idol is just idol poor actor/actress korean many of them was throwly,if they want to cast idol i think don't let them to be the leading just for helper it's my opinion,sorry for my lack english:sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, shbrn said:

i'm can't agree anymore:bawling: can't they just cast actor to film/drama because thats was unfair,idol is just idol poor actor/actress korean many of them was throwly,if they want to cast idol i think don't let them to be the leading just for helper it's my opinion,sorry for my lack english:sweatingbullets:

Agree, really wanna see her in more projects, she mostly apper on CFs lately. But I think she limit her jobs because she need to go to school, she is still a high schooler after all and it's not easy to catch up the lesson if she keep skipping class for work. Hope she can enjoy both her school life and work.^^

• Like 8

2 hours ago, vaelya_stv said:

Agree, really wanna see her in more projects, she mostly apper on CFs lately. But I think she limit her jobs because she need to go to school, she is still a high schooler after all and it's not easy to catch up the lesson if she keep skipping class for work. Hope she can enjoy both her school life and work.^^

wah if the school is the reason i completely support her! i just love her so dearly, hope she wont be portraying any younger role i mean the young version of the main lead :) coz her acting is really good, btw what label is she belongs to?

• Like 6

KYJ is under SIDUS.  Along with Kim Woo Bin.  Finally we see a close up of Yoo Jung.  KBS needs to release something soon!  Even Moon Lovers has already released something.  Not going to comment yet of how YJ looks as a boy.  She's tiny though compared to PBG.  

• Like 7

18 hours ago, vaelya_stv said:

yes i know,she is really mature of how she thinking many of celebs say that like kim hee sun,kim soo hyun,han ga in,son hon jun:) i know that she is want to study well tho :blush:

• Like 5

11 hours ago, MaknaeC said:

Reveal hidden contents

it's from Kim Jo Soon (Sunjo's father-in-law), he'll try to captured Hong Ra On once he knows she's the descendant of Hong Gyeong Nae.

Very interesting. I guess he's kinda the main antagonist in the story. Is he related to Jinyoung's character? Thanks for the info once again!

Saw this tweeted by Baiju_KYJ_Bar... I don't exactly know who originally posted the pictures (the first one was posted by minjoo_com but the 2nd and 3rd ones, I have no idea). I guess the one in red is Yoojung?

• Like 7

Speaking about this picture...

13395143_1744234109127861_1536693175_n.j

For a eunuch, the make-up is obvious (eyeliner and pink blush and pink lips) .

Probably YooJeong has to portray a very beautiful eunuch that even guys falls for her beauty eventhough they think she's a guy.

In my opinion...Even without make-up, she still looks cute and pretty. :)

P.S. I'm looking forward to this drama.

Gender bending drama (especially girl disguising as a guy)  is one of my favorite drama genres.

• Like 8