[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

*can't concentrate at work bc of withdrawal syndrome :tears:*

YJ and BG are trending on Nate, esp YJ has been trending there since last night wow. While on naver, YJ and MDBC are all trending :blush:

can't wait for the fansign and the wrapup party later tonight, hope there will be photos release from press

• Like 19

Thankyou all for sharing eng sub,for sharing kyj and pbg bts and special episodes...

I am super happy for all what im reading now,will continue to love them both even the show is end..Hoping them for another project...i want the three muskeeters,PBG,KYJ and kwakdongyeon!

why they dont show more of pbg and kyj sweetness?i think that they only show more the funny side,,hehehe

• Like 16

Moonlighters...what to say...the ending is just fit a fix, happy teary endingB)

Greedy more YongOn couple time screne however because KYS dies as martir overshadowing our happy moment so with solem face l says again..   daebak Pdnim, you give us pain and the medicine in one packet, 

Happy to our king and future queen..

RIP for Kim Yo Sung....

Remember our target 1500 page

Let"s do it before next moonday

Moonlighters speed up ...

Hwaiting...

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, myutaa said:

I'm trying to backread but I can't find information about the special.. or maybe I missed it since there is so many new post.. where can we watch it? Is it available online?

KBS World will aired the special episode tonight at 23.00 KST.  Check KBS World YouTube Channel for streaming or perhaps if you can't streaming just hope somebody will upload it soon.

• Like 10

Just now, linasaur said:

Hello Moonlighters! Is there an episode 2 SPECIAL that was aired last night? Coz I have seen in subscene.com the ep 1 and ep 2 subtitle but I cannot find the episode 2 SPECIAL video. 

Need to be patient. I suppose it will be out at least later today. 

We are still aiming for 1500 pages? will continue my favourite scenes for now....

• Like 14

Their chemistry is daebak!!! Just looking at them for the last mins of the episode. 

Especially at the bookstore!! Jjang! 

We'll definitely miss both of them. How I wish there were more couple moments during the last episode with Raon dressed as a woman already. Both eye candy! 

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, linasaur said:

Hello Moonlighters! Is there an episode 2 SPECIAL that was aired last night? Coz I have seen in subscene.com the ep 1 and ep 2 subtitle but I cannot find the episode 2 SPECIAL video. 

Annyeong chingu @linasaur!  I believe those two episodes are what they've shown during the Chuseok holiday.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, nataliakay said:

@stroppyse

Hehehe right... funny how this subtle kiss is as stimulating as watching a closed up french kiss. Our imagination probably magnified the subtle kiss in our head therefore making it appear extremely passionate in our eyes lol.

I wonder whether it was the PD who directed them to kiss that way or it was left to PBG to kiss as he thinks is appropriate for his take on LY's feel at that moment. 

But yea I especially like it how their lips continue to touch each other when he moved his head from one side to the other. Hahahah...and I would like to think that for this scene they probably had multiple takes and god knows how long or deep they were kissing when the camera zooms out. Hahaha...see...the works of my imagination

@nataliakay Exactly my thoughts:)

I'm still at page 1384 and so unable to write any of my own thoughts about this amazing journey with all of you as well as how much I enjoyed MBDC. Probably need not write anything about the thoughts on MBDC because they were all written very well by most here:)

But do allow me to thank everyone here who post beautiful pictures and comic stripes (I clicked liked to all of them); who did on time recap and review every Mondays and Tuesdays (which I totally appreciated because I couldn't join the online); who shared so much historical and interesting information from the characters, history and costume etc etc; who wrote enlightening and at times cheeky thoughts (you gals made my days); who protected the casts and production team of MBDC when some people tried to intrude and make nonsensical remark.......... this is the first thread that I visit on a daily basis and from page 1 without skipping any single page.

I am glad to be part of this thread (though I hardly contribute) and will definitely visit till I finally get over it:) Right now, I look forward to seeing BoYoo's interactions outside MBDC so visiting their couple thread is where I will be:)

ps: just read @Jillia's post about the OST and yes, my no. 1 OST is by Gummy:)  It makes be happy to have it played together with the kiss scene - just perfect!

• Like 16