[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

3 minutes ago, fuchsiagum said:

Hey everyone, this is my first post in Soompi ever, though I have followed this post since April. 

I saw several of you mentioned the question that if CP will know RO is a woman and pretend that he doesn't know. The answer is "yes"!

I believe it is going to be shown fairly soon. I guess possibly by next week. 

Hello...

It's great to have you on the thread and to post your FIRST ever Soompi post here instead of anywhere else. Enjoy your time...

Aaaaaaaand yes, I cannot wait for next ep of Moonlight. Bogummie is a wonderful actor and this sweet, heartwarming drama is something I look forward every week :heart:

• Like 13

6 hours ago, honeywell said:

Just curious for those who have read the novel.  When Prince Young eventually finds out that Ra On is a girl, does he pretend that he doesn't know?

I hope if anyone is able to answer this they put the answer under Spoiler with a warning.

I am really impressed how KYJ is nailing the eunuch role without playing "manly."  I totally buy her as an asexual young boy. And yet when she returns to being a girl I totally accept her femininity.

PBG is doing a marvelous showing the CP's intelligence, charm, pettiness and sex appeal. PBG is truly a fine actor with so many different in his palate when playing characters.  If he doesn't get bored with the profession or sick of the business he should have a long and interesting career.

I think it is funny that it took 3 episode for RaOn to identify Silver Spoon as CP even though he was not disguised.  But she met him out of the natural habitat so it make sense that she did not suspect him of being other than what he presented.  .  I suspect/I hope it will take much longer for CP to see through RaOn's disguise. Most human beings tend to only see what we expect. So of course the CP and his body guard have no reason to even imagine a woman would be working as a eunuch.  As far as they both know RaOn has a public physical examination to confirm that she is a castrated male and passed.  Why would they think something is amiss.

It makes sense that KYS noticed that she was a woman first, because he actually touched her body and have a wider experience with women that the CP and KBY.  Personally I hope the earliest the CP finds out about RaOn is episode 13/14.  Because it is the angst of both of them suffering a forbidden love that makes for the comedy and drama.

--and loving it.

• Like 14

30 minutes ago, moodypie said:

hello @valsava how have you been? the three musketeers will start a triangle soon. I actually can't wait for that to happen. I love the writer. Only 4 eps so far, and yet I feel like I've journeyed with the character for a long time. Good narration and good directing. kudos to the director too. 

Waving @moodypie, I doing great and hope you are as well yes it's been a while but nice to have you here enjoying this wonderful drama the story has been awesome and a real treat to watch.. Everything about this drama so far has been flawless.. I have not one complaint about this drama..  But I must ask this the eunich that seen RO dressing in girl clothing knowing she's a girl is he a friend or a foe ? 

16 minutes ago, fuchsiagum said:

Hey everyone, this is my first post in Soompi ever, though I have followed this post since April. 

I saw several of you mentioned the question that if CP will know RO is a woman and pretend that he doesn't know. The answer is "yes"!

I believe it is going to be shown fairly soon. I guess possibly by next week. 

Welcome aboard, I must say the threads are and addition but a fun addition you will communitcate with all walks of life and were all friendly so don't be shy and jump in and question just ask someone will responsd.. Looking forward to seeing more of your avitar in the threads..  

• Like 9

The heart-wrenching romance is coming. So... brief moment of panic when she still didn't believe him upon seeing him in CP robes, I was like noooo don't drag this on, then I chuckled so much, when she actually let herself connect the dots. Hahaha. Yes! 

I love that LY is smart and can think for himself, and always steps ahead, but knows when to take counsel. He is very different from his father, who would get totally shaken at a bit of opposition from his advisers. LY is becoming his father's pillar, and not the other way around. 

I love the flashbacks with his mother, melancholic, I totally dig the tone, and then it goes back to PBG's sad, sad expressions, I am so hurt. I love that RO gets to save LY's as$ this time. I love the build leading up to the dance, cos we saw RO's thoughts about LY. It was a very risky thing for her to do, "exposing" herself like that, but gone are her ghost writing days, she knows that her purpose now has changed, she is loyal to LY, not because he is CP, but because he is her friend. What great foundation that is to this romance. 

• Like 17

It's almost 1:00a.m here in Texas, I should be sleeping by now but I can't stop rewatching Yoojung's dancing scene and the look on Bogum's eyes while chasing her. I just can't get over that scene. @Honeywell, I agree with you! Bogum killed ep 3 and Yoojung crushed ep 4. 

• Like 16

addicted to this drama- was worried for a bit on what to watch next since Fight on Ghost is over...

Pretty sure it has been discussed but obviously the main female lead's birth secret is going to play a role... do you think the main female lead is:

1. the rebel leader's daughter

2. Qin's missing princess

3. Some other royalty?

I feel maybe 1. 2 is possible if there's some war between the two countries and she becomes a bridge to peace... not sure about the history though

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, boyoo4lyf said:

It's almost 1:00a.m here in Texas, I should be sleeping by now but I can't stop rewatching Yoojung's dancing scene and the look on Bogum's eyes while chasing her. I just can't get over that scene. @Honeywell, I agree with you! Bogum killed ep 3 and Yoojung crushed ep 4. 

Hello neighbor @boyoo4lyf I'm also a texan just came back to the westcost last week.. I got a kick at RO finally seeing who is the CP she look like a deer stuck in the headlights

• Like 4

Can I just say how much I  love the soundtrack so far? Anyone knows when Gummy's song will be released? 

Just watched Ep 4 and yup, it was KYJ's turn to shine. 

i don't mind if the CP does not know her identity so early on because he is already intrigued by this woman and you can see that he is happy when he is near Ra On/Sam Nom. 

It looks like Yoon Sung will be the person who will keep her secret but I think it is too late to claim her heart. The moment I saw the scene where she was staring at the CP's face when he was sleeping, I knew she was a goner (and so was I!)

Have you noticed how the PD loves close-ups? Every episode has close-ups of the characters' faces and PBG with his microexpressions.....

*goes off to screencap some more*

• Like 22

Woww there's one more actor in my favorite list : Park Bo Gum and it's rare hahahaha !

I chose this drama bc of Yoo Jung but now I have a couple very cute and talented even they are young !

What I can say about him  : he's tall ( good point hehe); handsome ( not " beautiful" like some korean actors, maybe many ...) and especially his mouth, his lips and

his tooth !!!!! yeah thanks to them his smile brights and .... moves my heart :lol:

it's the first time I watch him acting and I can say I don't waste my time

btw this drama is good not only about BG & YJ but all actors & actres actings , and also perfect direction and cameraman too

only one person, even a great actor, can't make the drama become a hit .... an ex Lee Jun Ki in Moon lovers 

for the story : I guess if Lee Young can live together with Ra On in the future; she must be a .... secret daughter of a welknow character;

like in The moon that embraces the sun.... so she can become Queen

if not, they can be together, but she'll ba Sukbin like Park sukbin or like Dong Yi

I can say one phrase more ; the dance scene is perfect with YJ acting & the music

• Like 18

1 hour ago, NRGchick said:

Can I just say how much I  love the soundtrack so far? Anyone knows when Gummy's song will be released? 

i don't mind if the CP does not know her identity so early on because he is already intrigued by this woman and you can see that he is happy when he is near Ra On/Sam Nom. 

It looks like Yoon Sung will be the person who will keep her secret but I think it is too late to claim her heart. The moment I saw the scene where she was staring at the CP's face when he was sleeping, I knew she was a goner (and so was I!)

Have you noticed how the PD loves close-ups? Every episode has close-ups of the characters' faces and PBG with his microexpressions.....

i noticed too ... luckly PBG face shines brighter than the sun :w00t:

i'm excited & can't wait tonight. KBS @Kuala Lumpur will air Episode 4

• Like 14

just finish watching episode 3/4. this drama is getting better with each episode. i already fall in love with PGB/KYJ. they look so good together. even if KYJ char is still a boy in the drama.

i hope the drama will hit 20% rating. so we can see PGB fanmeeting.

good to see the rating go up in today episode.

• Like 11

I'm quoting one the comments in dramabeans

"I think Seija had been living vicariously through books.

Which brings me to the next question: wasn’t he reading one of Hong Sam Nom’s books in the first episode? How come he didn’t even react to Sam Nom’s name? O.o"

Hmmmm....

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

So true! She is going down that rabbit hole. In that rain scene, I was waiting for her to start a conversation with him, since it's CP and they've put it out of the way that they're friends, it's not like they have not been outside the palace together, but then she was so startled, and could not function properly, was wondering why that is, probably because she was wearing a ladies robe, but I'm not convinced, she definitely is smitten by that time. :phew:

And, yes, PD knows that those faces are made for close ups, should not be wasted! 

• Like 12