[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

On 15/10/2016 at 8:24 PM, peishi0408 said:

Dear all Moonlighters 

Would like to invite you all to join the hashtag party to show our love and support to the whole team of the drama..

PLEASE use this   hashtag   #난_구그달_연모하고있다   ( mean i love gurumi )  and   #구르미그린달빛 when you post in twitter, instagram and facebook.

U can post your message,fanart or picture  with the hashtag

When? Start from now until the ending of Episode 18 .  

Thank you, Kamsahamida

thank you for sharing..:blush:go Moonlighters lets trend them!!

• Like 24

@Ahpheng awesome comic strips! Are you a professional cartoonist - have you done anything for The Sunday Times? If not, you certainly should! Keep up the great work!

I'm a bit confused - do all the OSTs have two official versions on YT? Bugs and OUEntertainment? In case this has not been posted, here's Bugs version. I'll delete if someone else has posted it.

• Like 21

Between CP and RO-ah , glad to know their  love still going strong , come what may – before the word “The End” appear on the screen , no doubt ,  they'll be together again regardless where they will be . Yup , positive vibes on this ..

• Like 17

I have a question. Will the special episode be all bts that were previously released? or is it like never seen before bts? Ive had it happen before in another drama where at the end of the drama they just showed bts that were already released, all they did was combine it into one episode...which I really hope that isn't the case! Also, I think It would've been nice if they had taken the 2 episode extension and maybe do like an alternate ending type thing. So that way we have two different endings.         ( *crosses fingers hopefully pdnim lets our couple be together! they have to know that people love CP and Ra On, when they're together all lovey dovey is when ratings were the highest!) Although, I'm also glad it's finally over for them because of their crazy live filming schedule, finally the cast can breathe again^_^

• Like 12

45 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Oh my! You're brilliant. It could have been a flashback scene where Yeong is discussing his plan with BY?! So, perhaps, everything that happened at the end of episode 16 was part of a plan by Yeong? Or, Yeong had developed a plan in response to what he thought Kim Hun would do which happened at the end of episode 16? And, RO overheard the conversation between Yeong and BY which is how she knew that Yeong would come to her some day, and so she vowed to herself to wait for him?

So, maybe this isn't what's going to happen, but since it's a decent possibility, I'm going to feel better, at least until I watch the actual episode. Thanks for suggesting the flashback possibility. :) 

kind of thinking this one too. Cause the preview feels like anticlimax for me. Just hoping though.

want to give my 2 cent about the ending possibility.

option a, sad / open ending. I will be surprise if PD Nim choose this path considering how they have twisted the audiences several times. I mean, are you really sure you will make some cliche for the finale?

option b, cp leave the palace to be with ro. Since this is also the ending of the novel, it will kill the surprise element. And it will be like huge betrayal to cp character that has been developed this far. He's never depicted as someone who unsatisfied with the palace or prefer to live as commoner. In fact, he looks like King in training, quite ambitious, has this young spirit for changing. To make him choose girl over throne, it will be like destroying your own work for 16 episodes building his character.

option c, cp and ra on stay in palace. Now this will be interesting cause how messy everything now. If PD Nim success pulling this off, it will be pure genius of his team.

option c will challenge the writer creativity. But if they choose a or b, I will remember MDBC as a good drama, but fail to rise above their own potential.

• Like 10

On 16/10/2016 at 0:44 AM, Phuong Dinh said:

Dear MBDC director-nim and writer-nim, 

I Promise

I wont be greedy to ask for everything to be settled nicely

I won't be greedy for more intimate scenes between the two

I wont be greedy to see a grand royal wedding for Young On

I wont be greedy to ask for both of them to become King & Queen 

~~~

But please please please just give me a nice sweet ending where our OTP are together. 

We all started falling for Moonlight because of the charm of our OTP accompanied by other lovely characters. Our journey all started with joy, humour and sweetness so let's just end it with happiness too.

As long as Lee Young and Ra On are together at the end, that's the best ending for me. 

Sincerely!

amen to that!! :heart:

• Like 18