[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

3 hours ago, PeachyPeach said:

Taking care of a baby gives him 1million+++++++++ brownie points. However, I think the baby will be returned to the queen and king. The queen misdeed must not go unpunished!

I hope the baby will stay with JY. She would be the happiest girl in Jeosun. But if she is returned to her real parents... :bawling: 

JY is my favourite father to be her. Only we have to search a lovely wife for our archangel :D

• Like 15

How I describe my tears now: Niagara Falls Upgrade- Angel Falls (the highest waterfalls in the world)

My dear fellow moonlighters, I have crumbled to the temptation of watching Ep 15. Oh! What can I say that everyone else hasn't? Let's all cuddle up and have a BIG CRY!!! 

Ep 15

1) Heart stopping beginning, CP and RO finally see each other. CRY- You had me at Hello....'

2) CP looking at moon and thinking of RO, confessing to his best friend BY that he takes back what he said, he just wants to see his girlfriend for just once. Tears swimming in his eyes. CRY- he threw away his CP pride and all he wants is to see his girl. Man he's good, even BY was speechless.

3)  RO and mum moment, tears coming out from their eyes, so are mine.... CRY- I feel you my sisters! (Saying this while hitting my chest)

4) RO and CP meeting up 2nd time and the feels, the eyes, the tears and oh why do you have to cut the bracelet?!! This absolutely killed me! CRY- I'm jumping down from the top of Angel Falls, drowning in my tears..... 

Please only revive me tomorrow my fellow moonlighters! Farewell cruel world....

• Like 18

After watching episode 15, I have a different kind of question than what happened in the bracelet incident scene. So the ministers were staging a kind of ministerial strike. If the PM Kim steps down, we all step down with him. (Didn't they do that?) and did the CP reject the resignation of the PM? Because if he did not, by (re)accepting PM Kim, he just gave him total freedom to pursue what the evil fraction perceives as traitors, that is to pursue RO, her mother and her father.

At this moment, my main problem is not so much what exactly happens between RO and the CP, but how the CP does not have any ally with whom to take the power and turn the things in his favour. By not trying to come to an understanding with the rebel fraction, he fights the ministers alone and as this episode showed, by not coordinating with others, he loses important battles. He is either too cautious or too indecisive.

So why exactly doesn't he want to reach an understanding with the rebel fraction? He already suspects that they are not the ones responsible for his assassination attempt. Yes, there is a problem of being labelled a traitor, but he can also do the reaching discretely. What other motives are there for him not to ally himself with the rebel fraction?

Now, on another hand, can somebody explain the meaning of what CP said to Ro about the lies he would believe.. Because I cannot see how those remarks can be framed to sound as something that is not offending. If they are lies, he should not believe them--because it is stupid (and I think it is kind of difficult to believe something that you know that it is a lie). But most importantly, how can he imply that she would lie to him? (when reading the lines, i thought about the moment when he doubt her and thought that she might have played a part in the assassination plot. Does he still doubt her in that reunion scene?).

• Like 10

Ah...this is what I like about this forum. Thank you @_Nachan07 for the banana milkshake. Really needed it. And thank you @stroppyse and @mangachickava for attempting to cool me down. Haha. Thought people were going to bash me for my angry comments didnt think you guys would be so nice and calm me down with your ever so rational comments instead. 

I have since cooled down a little since my last post and after reading some of the posts in here about their interpretation of that break up scene. My initial view was as simple as "ARGH these two fools!!" But after reading some comments i get the message. They didnt want to but they had to...and CP didnt cut the bracelet because he thought RA On doesnt love him anymore but quite the opposite actually.

Then I went and listen to PBG's OST while rrading the lyrics...and I started to believe his deep and strong love for her again. Before this (at that time when i was super angry lol) i thought he gave up on his love. But whe i Listened to PBG's song again, the lyrics told me the answer, that he still loves her a lot and will always love her. *then i cried*  and PBG's voice expressed that feeling so damn well. He didnt just sing so that he sounded good but he sang it so that the expression of that feeling of his confession in that song comes out as it should. And i felt it. 

About the OST playing while he was walking in his wedding attire...yea..that is the right place to play i guess...(but still dont like it that the ending of the song when it aaid my person and saranghaeyo barely left HY's face LOL) 

And yea @stroppyse...yea i can see it now that this is all the climax building up to the finale...(hoping it is one hell sweet finale though :)

Thanks again everyone for the support LOL *wipe off tears*

• Like 20

54 minutes ago, tzupi said:

After watching episode 15, I have a different kind of question than what happened in the bracelet incident scene. So the ministers were staging a kind of ministerial strike. If the PM Kim steps down, we all step down with him. (Didn't they do that?) and did the CP reject the resignation of the PM? Because if he did not, by (re)accepting PM Kim, he just gave him total freedom to pursue what the evil fraction perceives as traitors, that is to pursue RO, her mother and her father.

At this moment, my main problem is not so much what exactly happens between RO and the CP, but how the CP does not have any ally with whom to take the power and turn the things in his favour. By not trying to come to an understanding with the rebel fraction, he fights the ministers alone and as this episode showed, by not coordinating with others, he loses important battles. He is either too cautious or too indecisive.

So why exactly doesn't he want to reach an understanding with the rebel fraction? He already suspects that they are not the ones responsible for his assassination attempt. Yes, there is a problem of being labelled a traitor, but he can also do the reaching discretely. What other motives are there for him not to ally himself with the rebel fraction?

Now, on another hand, can somebody explain the meaning of what CP said to Ro about the lies he would believe.. Because I cannot see how those remarks can be framed to sound as something that is not offending. If they are lies, he should not believe them--because it is stupid (and I think it is kind of difficult to believe something that you know that it is a lie). But most importantly, how can he imply that she would lie to him? (when reading the lines, i thought about the moment when he doubt her and thought that she might have played a part in the assassination plot. Does he still doubt her in that reunion scene?).

"If the PM Kim steps down, we all step down with him. (Didn't they do that?) and did the CP reject the resignation of the PM? "

I personally think that CP rejected the resignation of PM because he wants to keep him close to him. I think it would be absolutely terrible if your enemy is not in sight because then you wouldn't know what their doing or test their reaction to certain "news". CP KNOWS whose behind all the terrible things that are happening to him, and he KNOWS that PM Kim is the mastermind. If you notice that whenever CP states something that has happened to him, he looks directly at PM Kim and see what his reaction is, hence why PM Kim always has a stoic face not betraying any emotions, which in a stark comparison to his goonies Minister Kim Jnr. aka Grasshopper and the other guy who I can never remember his name.

"How the CP does not have any ally with whom to take the power and turn the things in his favour."

CP does have an allies, like Eunuch Jang, his personal security guard BY, HY, HY dad, CP dad and most of all RO. However, I think you need to take in account of the hierarchal system of the monarch, despite the King being the head, the court officials have a large role in deciding laws and regulations. It is clear that many officials and even palace people side with PM Kim because they understand that he is powerful and that creates fear, which in turn creates subordination. CP needs to be clever with how he deals with PM Kim because if he does it wrong then his court will collapse which will be problematic for the running of the entire Joseon nation. His taking his time to catch out PM Kim and his goonies and doing that is all about mind games, their continuously testing each other.

"So why exactly doesn't he want to reach an understanding with the rebel fraction? What other motives are there for him not to ally himself with the rebel fraction?"

Allying himself with the rebel faction would mean he committed high treason. Also why would be allies with the rebels when he thinks that RO dad, HGN was the one who cause the revolt that lead to his mother's death and the cause of why his father is in the perpetual state of fear. It's not that he doesn't want to reach an understanding with the rebel faction, it's just that he hasn't had the opportunity to associate himself with them. Although i think if HGN wasn't RO dad he wouldn't hesitate killing him, but when a man loves a woman you don't kill her father LMAO That's literally ending all chances you have with the love of your life. Furthermore, there;s a massive misunderstanding with HGN and the revolt, I think there's a lot more than we know and hopefully today's episode will explain more!

"Explain the meaning of what CP said to Ro about the lies he would believe.."

Personally that confused me too, but I think that his saying to RO that no matter what I believe you, even if you say lies to me I will believe you. He is telling RO that he is on her side and that although she is a rebels daughter it does not matter to him. The heartbreaking scene when she held a knife towards him and started talking about their father's was her telling him that they could never be. I really believe that CP knows that RO is saying that so that he could move on and in her own words not feel apologetic towards her and the situation she is in. But seriously when he cut the bracelet with the knife, and the fact that they were both holding the knife was such a damn heartbreaking scene! Oh wells it's just a bracelet, many more can be made to replace it! 

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

Was just watching the bracelet scene again...so like....will everyone who have bought the bracelet regret buying it now hahaa...since..it no longer carry any meaning anymore in the drama now that it is broken...lol

hmmm not yet...I wonder if after CP left, RO began collecting the beads? the bracelet might return :huh:

• Like 17

48 minutes ago, tzupi said:

Now, on another hand, can somebody explain the meaning of what CP said to Ro about the lies he would believe.. Because I cannot see how those remarks can be framed to sound as something that is not offending. If they are lies, he should not believe them--because it is stupid (and I think it is kind of difficult to believe something that you know that it is a lie). But most importantly, how can he imply that she would lie to him? (when reading the lines, i thought about the moment when he doubt her and thought that she might have played a part in the assassination plot. Does she still doubt her in that scene?).

Because RaOn was lying about her true feelings. 

It had connection to RaOn meeting Chief Eunuch where he said about CP "While untangling your thread, when you face a knot is impossible  to untangle. You must cut it without holding back. Do you understand what I mean?"

Then she got a scene w/ flashback of her and Chief Eunuch. By this time, she's decided.

That's why when RaOn and Omma was lying on the bed.. RaOn said "I have something to do.... I have to say goodbye to someone properly, so he can live well WITHOUT ME. Even if someone replaces my place......." last line  "I don't want him to feel sorry about me"

CP knew it's all pretence. This is why CP told her "I told you.. I would believe whatever you told me.. EVEN YOUR LIES" His tone at the last line 'even your lies' indicates he see her right through and that's why he cut the bracelet even before he said those lines because he get what's she's trying to do all along. He saw how desperate she was (yup, she's not pissed or angry but desperate). This is why at the end he told her he will not see her again in an angry tone.

CP believes RaOn because he knew her more than anybody else. This is why he told himself that it's impossible that RaOn would do such thing in previous episode.

• Like 23

Guest charliew

@Jillia @stroppyse

Is there a meaning on a Lion in the Moon on White Clouds logo? Any POV about it Ladies?

Cub8mC5XYAAuYiH.jpg

btw.. Love your @Jillia and @stroppysePOV about the bracelet.. It was so beautiful... what you guys said about it, it is really telling about how our OTP's love, that is how strong their love for each other that no one can break it. But on the other hand it just made my heart broken into more pieces :(

Congrats to PBG on an ALL KILL on the charts!  The song is not as sad as the other songs but it definitely has a melo feel to it.  Fit perfectly for the wedding montage today.

Today's episode is definitely better when you actually watch the subs rather reading the recaps.  I'm glad though we're not getting an extension, this week and last week's episodes are not as crisp as the earlier episodes which is more likely due to the live shooting.  I guess Yeong and BY had an off screen conversation about Ra On being a girl.  BY probably pretended to be surprised.  Okay so who told the white cloud traitor about where RO was staying?  That seems like another plot hole.  Did YS tell BY and later followed BY or was he following YS?  There were a lot of instances that seemed random.  Prime Minister Kim asking YS about RO and his pictures...umm was he rummaging through YS's room and happen to find those paintings?  If so, we should have been shown that.  I'm glad they a show little sign of RO's dad showing up with the bundle appearing at their door.  They didn't show RO opening it but it reminded me of that older lady telling BY about how the dad use to leave stuff for RO's mom.

Today once again proves that between RO and Yeong, RO is the "strong" and realistic one in their relationship.  I understood both of their actions today.  Ra On knew that no mater where they went, Yeong will always want to find a way to look for her.  It didn't help that Eunuch Han told her that Yeong was not sleeping or eating well.  She knew that Yeong was dying without her.  She wanted to break that not because she didn't love him but for of them to survive, they needed to break free from each other without any guilt. The look on Yeong's face when he saw RO again was so heartbreaking.  He was so happy but his face literally dropped when RO acted cold towards him.  He knew the minute she pulled out that knife that RO was becoming desperate and was pretty much pleading with him to let go.  The cutting and falling of the bracelet was nicely executed.  I still have hope in that bracelet since he still has RO's and I have feeling either BY or RO will put that bracelet back together. :)

The wedding...geez that looked like more like a funeral.  I thought Minister Kim was gonna stop the wedding for HY.  HY looked so miserable and Yeong looked like a corpse.  Until the end, he was still thinking about RO.  I'm hoping with HGN coming, the wedding is halted for good until RO becomes the bride.  I didn't expect HGN to come back so I have no idea where the writer is going.  I just hope it means there's a way for Yeong not to marry HY after all and he and RO can end up together.  Maybe there's a chance we can see Yoo Jung in that royal wedding outfit after all.

I still think episode 16 will end with Yeong and RO "reuniting" and maybe HY witnessing it.

• Like 17

After watching the preview for episode 16, it looks like Ha Yeon will discover that Ra On is the woman who owns Lee Yeong's heart. I wonder if she will recall one of her prior conversations with Ra On at the palace (episode 13) --

gurumi13-00338.jpggurumi13-00337.jpg

HY: "Eunuch Hong, His Highness did not accept my feelings for him. I decided not to let him see how I feel in order to stay by his side."

RO: "In order to stay by his side, you will hide the truth?" 

HY: (nods) "That way, I may not be loved, but I can be a person to help him."

RO: "Will it not be pitiful?" 

HY: "I think it will be very painful. However, the day may come when he accepts my love for him... I am pathetic."

RO: "No, my lady. Please take good care of him. Someone like you is perfect for him."

HY: "I feel like you're my friend now. May I keep calling you here to chat with you whenever I am upset? I should go. I stood too long hoping to catch a glimpse of His Highness, and my legs are sore now."

And we all know that after that said conversation, RO (albeit hesitantly) shared with HY where to locate CP.

Certainly, HY will come to realize that it was arduous on RO's part to encourage her affections towards CP but the latter did it because she sees HY as the optimal choice as CP's bride.. With that new information, perhaps HY will graciously step aside and quietly leave the palace so that she won't stand between LY and RO's love and happiness? Would that be possible?

Here's a suggestion -- Since HY and YS are both suffering from unrequited love, they should commiserate together and heal each other's broken hearts. Besides, they look good together and seemed to have an easygoing air between them. :)

gurumi8-00615.jpggurumi8-00609.jpg

Credit to Dramabeans for the photos.
  • Like 18

HALLOOOOOO MOONLIGHTERS! 

Last night episode bring us a lot of painful,sorrowful scenes. However, shoutout to YS and BY!!! their part in this episode is JJJAAANGG!!! Wohooo

for tonight episode, DEAR PD-nim, could you bring back uri lovey dovey honey sugar sweet chocolates happy couple back again? Im done with all of those heartbreaking scene!

Uri otp,keep faith! 

• Like 11