[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

@stroppyse can you kindly translate the gist of this article (but please take your time :) )  - I read about it on one of HCY's fanpages on FB:

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000512035

Did Gaemi single out HCY and Beige for special praise? If so, I feel very thrilled about it.  Many thanks.

@Grace1003 congrats! There are so many excellent posters here in this thread, I bow to them but two I think of as the "glue" so to speak of this thread - you are one of them. 

• Like 12

Gosh! I may have to read this thread from page 1. I didn't know Lee Seo Won dropped out from MDBC in the beginning.

I read that he dropped out for some personal reasons and wonder how he feels now that MDBC is such a huge success?

We all know now KDY is superb in his role as BY and his newfound popularity is well-deserved. 

• Like 23

*sorry i deleted the previous posting here and change it*

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Writer Sings The Praises Of Park Bo Gum

park bo gum moonlight drawn by clouds

On October 19, the day after “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” aired its final episode, writer Kim Min Jung sits down for an interview where she reflects on the drama’s successful ending.

When asked about her opinions about actorPark Bo Gum, who starred in the drama, Kim Min Jung sings his praises.

“He is just as everyone says he is. Who would say they dislike a top star who constantly lowers himself and puts in the effort. Park Bo Gum is a good man who makes those around him comfortable,” she says.

“I began [the drama] with curiosity and expectation for how Park Bo Gum would do with a character that is dispassionate and cold. To be honest, I was worried at first, but we were overjoyed that we took the chance because he did such a great job,” Kim Min Jung continues.

“He is so obliging and kind that we thought it would be awkward for him to be fierce-tempered and to yell at the female palace servants, but at some point, he just transformed into Lee Young,” Kim Min Jung says.

Do you agree with writer Kim Min Jung’s thoughts on Park Bo Gum’s acting in “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds”?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/19/moonlight-drawn-clouds-writer-sings-praises-park-bo-gum/

• Like 22

2 hours ago, NRGchick said:

..sorry for snipping your post. Full post pg 1449

EDIT: Anyone wants to share the cheesy lines that CP said to Ra On...just for a laugh. I am amazed at the CP who shows no interest in women and his skill in saying all these lines to Ra On. 

Episode 8

CP : You can just stay by my side. You are like the sweets to me. :wub:  I suppose  CP has been taking notes from the joseon love counselor's book.

• Like 18

Spoiler
1 hour ago, tiendoank said:

CvKayfcUMAAQLbP.jpg

Kim Hyuuuuuuuuung.... I want your Ninja hair baaaaaack

00020344.gif~c200

Reveal hidden contents

KwakDongYeon2.jpg

Now that you mention it seonsaeng-nim. 

Screenshot_2016-10-20-10-58-57_zpsluzhqw

The first moment saw his hair style change it was hard for me to concentrated on the dialogue. I keep thinking "those bangs look so sharp, isn't it hurt? because it's pricking his eyes" :sweatingbullets: I dunno why they deciced to change it but for me it makes him looks more girly :P

And now for KYJ newlook bangs, she must be bring her Kim Hyung hair stylist from the Joseon era:D But she's cuter there:wub:

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, febz said:

Now that you mention it seonsaeng-nim. 

The first moment saw his hair style change it was hard for me to concentrated on the dialogue. I keep thinking "those bangs look so sharp, isn't it hurt? because it's pricking his eyes" :sweatingbullets: I dunno why they deciced to change it but for me it makes him looks more girly :P

And now for KYJ newlook bangs, she must be bring her Kim Hyung hair stylist from the Joseon era:D But she's cuter there:wub:

DISCOVERED.

The source of Kim Hung-ie straight bangs.

IRONING+HAIR.jpg

• Like 24