[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

28 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

It was Premier Kim. He was the one who poisoned Yeong's mother, the Queen, in order to get rid of her so that his daughter could become the next Queen. He gave the Yeong's mother an ultimatum of either being disgraced because she read HGN's flyers and advised her son, the Crown Prince, to become a king of the people or she could step down herself. She didn't want to do either, so he had her poisoned and made it look like suicide. The letter that she wrote to her son was because she feared that she would be killed.

Premier Kim also poisoned the CP to make way for a new heir to be named, either the new baby prince or preferably YS via some nefarious scheme that didn't happen because YS died. 

@stroppyse@uwimissteapot@yvettiepie19 thanks for enlightening me, does this mean I have to rewatch episode 18 a few more times as my YS-grieved brain didnt register this :P

• Like 16

29 minutes ago, yvettiepie19 said:

These 2...I swear something is going. Maybe some mutual admiration. The good thing about PBG he is really thoughtful and keeps in touch with his co stars. I watch a clip from a korean talk show, this lady who played the mom of his neighbor at reply 88 said  none of the younger cast text her after the drama ends except for PBG. So for sure if they don't end up having a relationship they will be lifelong friends. lol

AGREE!!!!  I want them to be BFF.  :glasses:

• Like 17