[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

When I woke up and saw the rating, I was like floored!:w00t:

You know despite everything, that was one very VERY very good episode. Despite the OTP Dessert, it was just so good. Well directed, well acted with good pacing. I know many are complaining but personally I never felt that it was dragging or speeding up. It just....fit...seamlessly....it helps because they had spent time to develop so many of  the side characters that none of their personalities actually surprised us....such a good watch.

Having said that, the only thing I am concerned about now is whether they can keep it up in the last episode and somehow tie the loose ends satisfactorily. 

p.s. I am positive this show is going to have a super long director's cut......the amount of scenes shot vs that shown....

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

Good morning chingus!

Woke up to hear such good news that my prayer was answered that Raon is back to the palace to probably nurse CP after the poison incident just like in the web novel, just hope the spoiler photo of her in palace maid's maid outfit is not another curve ball to troll us.

But my little heart broke a little on the comments that she is not able to be CP's rightful wife, I am sad that Raon still has to share CP with HY, even if the latter's title as Crown Princess is in name only. I hope PD does not follow that part of the novel. I want CP to be Raon's, in name, in title, in the heart, in everything. 

@nonski wishing you a speedy recovery and hope you can join us tonight :D

Morning chingu...We have same timezone chingu.. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

When I woke up and saw the rating, I was like floored!:w00t:

You know despite everything, that was one very VERY very good episode. Despite the OTP Dessert, it was just so good. Well directed, well acted with good pacing. I know many are complaining but personally I never felt that it was dragging or speeding up. It just....fit...seamlessly....it helps because they had spent time to develop so many of  the side characters that none of their personalities actually surprised us....such a good watch.

Having said that, the only thing I am concerned about now is whether they can keep it up in the last episode and somehow tie the loose ends satisfactorily. 

p.s. I am positive this show is going to have a super long director's cut......the amount of scenes shot vs that shown....

I am definitely getting the boxset if it's the director's cut. And if there is a satisfactory ending. Hear that KBS!?

• Like 10

Holy cow I cried so hard in the first 15 minutes! I have never done that with any drama before! Alas, this episode finally came. Slowly but surely the CP is cleaning out the palace to create a new Joseon with his RO. A few things I want to point out are,

I love CP's main Eunuch. He is so loving and caring of CP. I loved how he was talking to himself about how he will get scolded and is off to get scolded with a helpless smile just for his precious CP. Haha, that was too cute. :wub:

I'm sad they didn't include RO's line from the preview ?? :/ and there was bareely any RO in this episode!!! Made me very sad :tears:

Premier Kim needs to die and his daughter needs to burn in hell for throwing away her own baby daughter !!!! I get angry when I see them!!! :crazy:

RO's cute grandfather is back in the scenes! Love his wisdom. I hope CP will take extra caution and listen to his words because danger is coming. :vicx:

I feel very bad for HY but.... I actually respect her for all that she is doing. She of course, loves him but is willing to stay by his side to help protect his throne... I don't know about you all but it reminds me of that one quote that goes like that's what true love is, always wanting what's best for someone even if that doesn't include you... There wasn't much time to develop her love for CP and it seems like she's obsessed with him and overly infatuated but I feel like if there were more scenes (which pd-nim probably knew we would not like so he didn't include a lot of their scenes) it would make sense why she loves him so much. I mean heck, i love him and i've never even met him :lol: So i'm assuming she will help RO and CP reunite. Give her a break, she is perfect compared to the evil second leads in saeguk dramas! :rolleyes:

Last but not least, I hope we will get a happy ending. I'm glad to see that spoiler and from seeing it, I believe that little princess will be encouraged by RO for letting everyone know her secret and being able to be who she is which will allow little princess to have courage to tell everyone about evil Premier Kim!! 

DON'T KILL CP. CP AND RO KISS. RO WILL WEAR A PRETTY HANBOK BEFORE THEY DO GROWN UP STUFF AND HAVE A CUTE TWINS. YS PLEASE DON'T DIE. BY WILL COME BACK TO PROTECT CP. HAPPY ENDING PLEASE. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

"Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" Park Bo-geom faints and sets record

photo773899.jpg

"Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" set a new record.

According to Nielsen Korea, the KBS 2TV drama "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" rated 23.3% on the 17th.

The numbers increased by 4.5% compared to the previous episode.

With one more episode to go, "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" is the most watched drama at the moment.

Meanwhile, MBC "Woman with a Suitcase" rated 8.2% which is 1.4% lesser than the previous week and SBS "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" was cancelled.

http://www.hancinema.net/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-park-bo-geom-faints-and-sets-record-99633.html

• Like 23

24 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

I think I am going to expect this and be deliriously happy if a kiss happens. 

Better to have low expectations and then become surprised. 

I remember how I felt when I saw that kiss in the garden. I had heart palpitations because there was NO clue/hint/spoiler that it was going to happen. 

Then I felt that because of all the comments about KYJ's age and the kiss, they replaced possible kisses with the tap on the cheek and the staring :mellow:

52 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Would you guys be upset if there was no kiss in the finale?  I have to admit I would be very disappointed.  Like if they reunite and just have a staring contest and/or hug...

As far as the drama has taught us, keep expectation low.

So things can happen otherwise.

• Like 20

Wonder if it will exceed 30 percent. Our otp supposed to go on a "date" if rating exceed 30percent. Haha my wishful thinking. Now I only hope that cp and raon will be together in the end. Last night episode was such a roller coaster! It was super but i was disappointed v little of our otp. But i love the bromance. Today is the finale! Will miss our characters alot! Hope to see park bo gum and yoojung in modern romance when she is older! 

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, dramafansg said:

Wonder if it will exceed 30 percent. Our otp supposed to go on a "date" if rating exceed 30percent. Haha my wishful thinking. Now I only hope that cp and raon will be together in the end. Last night episode was such a roller coaster! It was super but i was disappointed v little of our otp. But i love the bromance. Today is the finale! Will miss our characters alot! Hope to see park bo gum and yoojung in modern romance when she is older! 

Needs a 7+ % rise ! If we jumped from 8 to 16% by the 3rd ep it can happen for the last ep too! Here's hoping :wub: but probably wishful thinking on all our behalf! Haha 

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, dramafansg said:

I would love it if does but I don't think so.  Part of the increase is because Moon Lovers didn't air last night so it would be interesting if the ratings will hold for the finale.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, honeywell said:

Would you guys be upset if there was no kiss in the finale?  I have to admit I would be very disappointed.  Like if they reunite and just have a staring contest and/or hug...

I think a kiss scene is in order at least for the finale! I mean they've only ever kissed once! (yes, i know YooJung is still young) But please, just a peck is fine by me! :wub:

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

Wow! has anyone seen this creative work? The things we do for the love of MDBC!

I love this and I hope to see more of the same in the last ep! Preferably with raon in a nice Hanbok like the one in the opening credits! I hope we get scene like that in the actual show where they meet inside the palace and take eachothers hand etc etc and whatever else is to come :wub::flushed:

A full on passionate kiss to seal the deal please pd thank you 

• Like 11