[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

34 minutes ago, Niki-Forever said:

That would be really dangerous, also we don't have BY to take her in or out of palace safely, but anything is possible still we have YS if they don't kill him:vicx:

Very dangerous but i think she ll somehow be able to do it. Nothing surprises me about this show anymore, really. So the mystery of CP in pjs is solved. He was convalescing and what a nice surprise it would be for him to wake up and see her!

• Like 10

37 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

never see CP smile to YS.. :bawling:

for YSC... I present you beautiful sad YS @lovehbhjw2013 @nonski @_Nachan07 @moodypie @rhiesta @KateSG @ricerascal67

Thank uuu @JinyoungFox, loveeee those pics... I do hope CP will show his bromance again with YS as he did to BY, but I really had bad feeling after reading the spoiler abt YS, we've already seen bloody BY and CP, is it really PD-nim, that u wants to break all of our hearts by making YS suffer the same in the last episode, noooo plzzzzz noooooo

• Like 12

44 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Whenever my heart cannot take it .. I tend to keep quiet ...  @moodypie .. the last 2 episode is very very very intense .. :D .. I will be back to normal after tomorrow (if the ending is good) .. I almost died when I tot my Kim is dead .. I am still watching raw .. just downloaded ... haldway through ... 

Anyway I want to say KUDOS to Moonlight for going ahead with the airing of ep 16 (despite the baseball game) .. Rating will be affected but The Team respect theirloyal viewer and go ahead with 16 risking low rating .. KUDOS.. HAT Off .. I respect you KBS 

my whole world stopped when l saw BY got "killed".

thanks goodness YS saved him.

5NFc1aa.jpg

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Mico Ricco said:

why nothing happen to the food taster / tester?

the palace maid used a different bowl  so we can conclude that the poison is not the tea but in the bowl, it was probably soaked with poison.

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, KateSG said:

Thank uuu @JinyoungFox, loveeee those pics... I do hope CP will show his bromance again with YS as he did to BY, but I really had bad feeling after reading the spoiler abt YS, we've already seen bloody BY and CP, is it really PD-nim, that u wants to break all of our hearts by making YS suffer the same in the last episode, noooo plzzzzz noooooo

YS will die??? No!!!!!:tears:

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Whenever my heart cannot take it .. I tend to keep quiet ...  @moodypie .. the last 2 episode is very very very intense .. :D .. I will be back to normal after tomorrow (if the ending is good) .. I almost died when I tot my Kim is dead .. I am still watching raw .. just downloaded ... haldway through ... 

Anyway I want to say KUDOS to Moonlight for going ahead with the airing of ep 16 (despite the baseball game) .. Rating will be affected but The Team respect theirloyal viewer and go ahead with 16 risking low rating .. KUDOS.. HAT Off .. I respect you KBS 

my whole world stopped when l saw BY got "killed".

thanks goodness YS saved him.

5NFc1aa.jpg

• Like 9

51 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Thanks for highlighting this President!!

Thank you KBS  *RESPECT*

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, KateSG said:

yoonsung have been saving everyone's live.. 

it's not fair if he die T_T

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, Mico Ricco said:

YS will die??? No!!!!!:tears:

I hope notttttt, there is spoiler mentioning that YS is also slashed in the last ep, I hope he will recover just like BY and CP, soo having all three of them gone through the same suffer is the way PD-nim break our hearts :(((??????

• Like 13

w

3 hours ago, jjongah4eva said:

I'm so sorry but i hate Ha Yeon:angry: (need sub to understand what she really say,though) i hate that she always appear at places that Ra On and Yeong have been, i'm sorry Ha Yeon ah but i just can't with you this time

why on earth is hayeon ALWAYS intruding on cp's quiet moments .that girl knows no end to her stalkerism .i hate to see cp even talking with her and why are the producers even given her any screen time to keep repeating the same tired old i'll help you ,i'll be there for you , trust me ,its for our mutual benefit etc etc .hayeon we are not buying your pretend altruism .you know he is in love with another woman ,give him some space .whether the wedding takes place or not, makes no difference just stop showing her trying too hard .i will never approve.

• Like 15

YS tells LY that he was very envious of LY when he was young. LY adds that he is aware because even if he wants to maintain a good relationship with YS, their relationship is as YS continues on saying that he would still need to bow down before LY since he is after all the Crown Prince. LY then asks YS if their relationship is only meant to be like this. YS confides in LY saying that (pressure) from his Grandpa's side and the Queen's side, he wishes that he can cast away all these burdens even though LY may not believe in him. LY then tells YS that he trusts in him as there are also many burdens that he wants to cast away too.

LY says that though he wants to persist on doing the things which he has to do but he is afraid that he may end up hurting YS. YS then replies that he feels the same way too as he is afraid that while protecting his family and their family name, he may have to end up doing things which he needs to do. He then tells LY that there is no need for him to feel apologetic about this, whether it's LY or him. They don't need to feel apologetic nor sorry towards the other.

The Premier is reminded of what happened 8 years ago when a face reader has once told him that YS has the looks of a Crown Prince. This is when YS arrives.

While brewing the medicine for the Crown Prince, a palace maid stood by the furnace where the medicine is being brewed. Thereafter. Ha-Yeon brings the medicine to LY and tells him to take good care of his health. While LY begins to drink the medicine from the bowl, HY realizes that the silver ring on her finger has turned black so she quickly snatches away the bowl containing the medicine but LY has already drunk the poisonous medicine and he loses his consciousness and falls down onto the ground.

• Like 20

55 minutes ago, enzek said:

the final EP:

Hide contents

LY recovered from the poison coz he drank coffee as antidote

http://savepic.ru/11854494.jpg

http://savepic.ru/11825822.jpg

after that he got interested in coffee & open his own coffee business

http://chinachristiandaily.com/data/images/full/0/30/3069.jpg

the business were successful so he open another branch

Image result for bo gum coffee

and in the new branch they also sells ice creams , soft drinks & cold drinks

http://0.soompi.io/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/03022717/Park-Bo-Gum-.png

Ra On? well she get married with CP of course.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o_-uJVr0Yv4/VFTUREjsWqI/AAAAAAABHwg/g-M1cNJ-DD8/s1600/kim-yoo-jung-secret-door.jpg

but she's very busy since after married she become a top model in Joseon era.

http://static.asiachan.com/Kim.Yoo-jung.full.72457.jpg

Image result for kim yoo jung hanbok

so usually LY need to take care of their child.

https://instagram.fcgk4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t51.2885-15/s750x750/sh0.08/e35/14733744_298880637165865_2991144520629878784_n.jpg

One day, Yeong visit Ra On on her model shooting places.

LY: Ra On ah don't forget to go home early today.

RO: why darling? is there anything happen back home?

http://i3.go2yd.com/image.php?url=0EFSdqceOA

LY: nothing, i just miss you a lot today. our child also missing her mom so much.

RO: awww both father & daughter are so cute. i try to go home early today, ok darling?

http://giaitri.danongonline.com.vn/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/kim-yoojung-9667-1471496130.jpg

and...........

Reveal hidden contents

SHOULD I CONTINUE MY NONSENSE IMAGINATION STORY?:P

better not. i'm not a creative writer:lol:

nad i'm writing this out of frustration & anxious for final episode:sweatingbullets:

This is one of the most creative post ive ever read! Pd-nim please stand up and move aside.. Ooh.. Bring ur writer with ya..  Omo..  Seriusly.. I love this post.. If only i can like so many times haha..  

• Like 23

1 minute ago, Amanu Robinson said:

w

why on earth is hayeon ALWAYS intruding on cp's quiet moments .that girl knows no end to her stalkerism .i hate to see cp even talking with her and why are the producers even given her any screen time to keep repeating the same tired old i'll help you ,i'll be there for you , trust me ,its for our mutual benefit etc etc .hayeon we are not buying your pretend altruism .you know he is in love with another woman ,give him some space .whether the wedding takes place or not, makes no difference just stop showing her trying too hard .i will never approve.

amen to that!!!!!!

• Like 9

@cynkdfcongrats you get your OST it really beautiful:wub:hope it will do very well

i haven't watch the latest ep and i will just wait to marathon until the finale when it out so i can expected what to watch after knowing the ending :P

awww from some screencaps i get my no1 otp Kim Hyung and CP :blush: and yayyy he not dead so KDK is just trolling last week so now need to worry on YS fate again smh but at least seem YS reunited with CP :)

i will just have faith with the pd and writer how they gonna tie loose and end well..not gonna be too worry CP is poison im sure he gonna be alive

just curious are they just gonna follow the novel with the ending of him faking death and leaving palace since i still feel such pity he could have been really amazing King to left it to his weak dad and left behind his newborn baby in the cold palace with step mom to be the next king without meeting his real parent so kinda wish to see different kind of ending but well they still need to respect the real history but still this is fiction story so they could still make it not totally following history

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, KateSG said:

I hope notttttt, there is spoiler mentioning that YS is also slashed in the last ep, I hope he will recover just like BY and CP, soo having all three of them gone through the same suffer is the way PD-nim break our hearts :(((??????

CP, RO, BY please save our dear YS....please :tears:

OsWswll.jpg

27 minutes ago, cloud92 said:

soompi has revived :D

i think the forum is acting up again. :(

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

YS tells LY that he was very envious of LY when he was young. LY adds that he is aware because even if he wants to maintain a good relationship with YS, their relationship is as YS continues on saying that he would still need to bow down before LY since he is after all the Crown Prince. LY then asks YS if their relationship is only meant to be like this. YS confides in LY saying that (pressure) from his Grandpa's side and the Queen's side, he wishes that he can cast away all these burdens even though LY may not believe in him. LY then tells YS that he trusts in him as there are also many burdens that he wants to cast away too.

LY says that though he wants to persist on doing the things which he has to do but he is afraid that he may end up hurting YS. YS then replies that he feels the same way too as he is afraid that while protecting his family and their family name, he may have to end up doing things which he needs to do. He then tells LY that there is no need for him to feel apologetic about this, whether it's LY or him. They don't need to feel apologetic nor sorry towards the other.

The Premier is reminded of what happened 8 years ago when a face reader has once told him that YS has the looks of a Crown Prince. This is when YS arrives.

While brewing the medicine for the Crown Prince, a palace maid stood by the furnace where the medicine is being brewed. Thereafter. Ha-Yeon brings the medicine to LY and tells him to take good care of his health. While LY begins to drink the medicine from the bowl, HY realizes that the silver ring on her finger has turned black so she quickly snatches away the bowl containing the medicine but LY has already drunk the poisonous medicine and he loses his consciousness and falls down onto the ground.

Thank you @MinLyn:)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, moodypie said:

@febz Poor Eunuch Han. i wasn't surprised that he would die, as he mentioned before he would sacrifice in order to protect HGN. i haven't seen the ep and has no intention to watch till tomorrow. In fact, I will only watch 1 hour before ep18 airs. I don't want to be left hanging after seeing CP being poison. I wonder if the king will ever find out that Eunuch han has been the rebel all along ...while being next to the king. Will the king go crazy knowing this fact. (I'm not sure if this part was shown, I haven't watch ep17)

For me chingu I will always surprised with his death if he's portrayed by a hot hunks with six pack abs :w00t:wkwkwk . Let me pretend being wise here to preach, at least he's being responsible until his last breath & in reality he will able to rest earlier than other main cast :D. Dunno I haven't watch it yet too just followed the live recap there. I will watch it tomorrow with the sub. About the King well he's already paranoid anyway. Maybe it will bring additional cast for his nightmare:lol:. He will haunted not just by HGN only but duet with Eunuch Han in his nightmare if he's later know this fact :phew:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Mico Ricco said:

pitiful or deserving death; for suggesting to BY to ensure that RO wait at palace door, only to be easily captured later on :rolleyes:

At least he's being a great gate keeper chingu :lol:

• Like 9