[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

20 hours ago, Mepuppy said:

@mujay I can safely assure you that CP and RO HAVE NOT had their first night yet!

My byontae radar is super sensitive... I can pick up even a whiff of lust from outer space so trust me when I tell you, these two are as pure as diamond or some say, extra virgin olive oil. 

Nobody will look at someone with so much lust if they had slept together. What you cannot have, you crave even more. Those 2 are like elementary school kids. MY GOODNESS!!! So much staring, giggling, smiling, hands-holding and talking!!! Nothing more, nothing less!  It is so frustrating that i want to scratch the walls! They do not seem to have any knowledge of the birds and the bees. Maybe its not them, maybe its PD nim who is clueless!

A sex education class must be conducted for CP and PD nim! Members of MDBC Byuntae club will see that the latest syllabus is updated!

aeygo!ahahaha my stomach ache so much from laughing like crazy!!you just made my day!!:blush::w00t:

love every context!!!

• Like 20

Logging soompi forum after a long time. Love this drama and can't help not to add on to upcoming last 2 episodes how it will turn out. Am sure it will be a satisfying conclusion - no one dies - baddies got oust - a fairy tale ending. (all the clues seems to point to a happily ever after!) 

Check ep3 preview. at 0.22 is that HGN - the significant figure? HRO's father? This scene edited out of Ep 3 instead HGN in eunuch green garb as the rebel leader appeared in the King's dream. In the preview part HGN attire was of senior minister - red gwanbok in the court "you don't deserve to be the king". 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGIObbnywgU

Also in ep16 - HGN interrogation of his crime stirring up the rebellion of equivalant to treason and HGN pointed out his accomplices are right here - all the ministers (this mean they were his colleagues?) 

So, HRO is not just a rebel's daughter, a commoner's daughter, she could be the former senior minister's daughter (of same level of Jo Hayeon!! ). Woot!!! so Ra on can be the crown princess too ...ohlalalalala... hmmphhh.. what will happen to HY then? She the selected Crown Princess official - how the writer can put a conclusion to HY. YS? - well they were once been matchmade by the grandpa. 

• Like 20

8 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Close doors would be nice since chances of spoilers leaking will be slim.;) I'm already so excited on how they gonna wrap up all the fiasco that happened on last episode I do hope all issues will be resolved by episode 17 so we get the whole last episode full with lovey dovey scenes from our OTP.:wub:  :lol: aigooo, this drama always makes me eager to see some spoilers for the next episode though  but I will gladly restrain myself and be more patient as long as they give us the happy ending that we want then  I'll have no complaints at all.:) :D

• Like 23

Hello everyone!!!!

Today is still not Friday....how am I going to survive till next Mon.:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I don't have much to share now as my mind has been blank since the last episode.

Not sure what to expect except for a happy ending.

My Mind is a total black-out at the moment. :) :)

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

@mujay – I went and google the spindle metaphor and  the sleeping beauty story – I WAS SHOCKED .. OMG the innocent sleeping beauty fairytale is not so innocent it seem :w00t:

And that spindle meaning – Oh MY – If I were to go into detail here – I believe I will be strip off my title and be banned for 3 generations (my innocent (not so innocent wahahah) strip was deleted – what more if I dive into this spindle theory – BTW – I am well known as legend of the baeyontae ) ..

I don’t even dare to post the link :shudder: ..  I can’t imagine life without soompi .. for 3 generation .

My opinion whether they dropped the anchor (please don’t go and google under urban dictionary  - that was not what I mean by drop the anchor ) … let me tell the truth – I seldom look into tiny detail .. I am a simple person .. I don’t really think much. I only accept what being presented to me .. YES (notice the capital letter?) YES I AM A BORING PERSON..  I am not artistic enough .. only people with great mind and with wild imagination would do that – Jillia is one good example (I am still amazed how she came across the metaphor – are you working with google Jillia?)

Again whether they did or not – it’s up to each individual interpretation .. there’s no right or wrong to it .. IF WE GO BY MY LOGIC ..

The way CP looked at RO after that rain scene -  it’s the look of lust .. That intense emotion .. that stares OMG – I am a married woman – let me tell you … that look is not  I-love-you-look. That is I-want-to-bed-you-look (oh I am on my knee begging I swear this is for educational purposes – mujay look clueless plis mod – close one eye this time plis)

And the scene where they slept together – under one blanket …. One room .. both in love and the stares and that brow stroking … face touching – OMO …  that was a subtle hint .. a foreplay (close one eye please mod) .. I don’t know what kind of a saint CP is if they did nothing and just stroked each other face .. IT IS NOT NORMAL NOT TO DO ANYTHIMG.. MY LOGIC SAYS – THE DEED IS SEALED … the ship has reach paradise ..  and the door has been broken (I am so dead) ..

Anyway – since I believe what is shown to me is the real thing and not to consider what is not shown to me – so huhu .. with heavy heart .. I have to say NOOOOOOOO … the ship is very far from paradise .. they haven't reach there yet .. the door is intact!

No matter how un logic it is – I have to admit it … - So no .. huhu ..

That is why I WANT TO SEE WITH MY TWO EYE BALLS  (not balls – eyeball) … the evidence …

Stroppyse – I have enjoyed the ride right from day 1 and I am so thankful for the loads and loads of skin ship.. stares .. caressing .. how lucky we get it in EVERY SCENE ..

@in00022 @Mepuppy Gals gimme five – sometime I preach too .. wakakakakaka ..

OMMO...MS.President, i died laugh on my chair now,:lol: The title president of byountae club suit you well. 

Do know where is come from all the byountae you has have,watching xx movie..? read kamasutra ..? own experience or just born naturally be byontae..ha..ha...ha.....

did l lost my yangban vibe talk this thing openly:blush:. Bambi..i think i need cool my self now...(hide my face, but still gigling) btw i want googling to about that machine,

ba

• Like 17

38 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

@mujay – I went and google the spindle metaphor and  the sleeping beauty story – I WAS SHOCKED .. OMG the innocent sleeping beauty fairytale is not so innocent it seem :w00t:

And that spindle meaning – Oh MY – If I were to go into detail here – I believe I will be strip off my title and be banned for 3 generations (my innocent (not so innocent wahahah) strip was deleted – what more if I dive into this spindle theory – BTW – I am well known as legend of the baeyontae ) ..

I don’t even dare to post the link :shudder: ..  I can’t imagine life without soompi .. for 3 generation .

My opinion whether they dropped the anchor (please don’t go and google under urban dictionary  - that was not what I mean by drop the anchor ) … let me tell the truth – I seldom look into tiny detail .. I am a simple person .. I don’t really think much. I only accept what being presented to me .. YES (notice the capital letter?) YES I AM A BORING PERSON..  I am not artistic enough .. only people with great mind and with wild imagination would do that – Jillia is one good example (I am still amazed how she came across the metaphor – are you working with google Jillia?)

Again whether they did or not – it’s up to each individual interpretation .. there’s no right or wrong to it .. IF WE GO BY MY LOGIC ..

The way CP looked at RO after that rain scene -  it’s the look of lust .. That intense emotion .. that stares OMG – I am a married woman – let me tell you … that look is not  I-love-you-look. That is I-want-to-bed-you-look (oh I am on my knee begging I swear this is for educational purposes – mujay look clueless plis mod – close one eye this time plis)

And the scene where they slept together – under one blanket …. One room .. both in love and the stares and that brow stroking … face touching – OMO …  that was a subtle hint .. a foreplay (close one eye please mod) .. I don’t know what kind of a saint CP is if they did nothing and just stroked each other face .. IT IS NOT NORMAL NOT TO DO ANYTHIMG.. MY LOGIC SAYS – THE DEED IS SEALED … the ship has reach paradise ..  and the door has been broken (I am so dead) ..

Anyway – since I believe what is shown to me is the real thing and not to consider what is not shown to me – so huhu .. with heavy heart .. I have to say NOOOOOOOO … the ship is very far from paradise .. they haven't reach there yet .. the door is intact!

That is why I WANT TO SEE WITH MY TWO EYE BALLS  (not balls – eyeball) … the evidence …

@stroppyse – I have enjoyed the ride right from day 1 and I am so thankful for the loads and loads of skin ship.. stares .. caressing .. how lucky we get it in EVERY SCENE ..

Oh M G @Bambiina reading your post abt CP n Raon whether they "did" it or not makes me .....200_d%205_zpskiusq63l.gif

Stop it .... stop pls ......i can't stop laughing now :grimace:

Ok .... HIGH FIVE friend gimme-five-smiley-emoticon_zpsyws8lcn7.gi am gonna miss your baeyontae posting after mdbc end later ... huhuhu ...

27 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

I ship :heart::heart: LOL

Me , too .. i ship :heart::heart: hahahaha

23 minutes ago, moodypie said:

Hello everyone!!!!

Today is still not Friday....how am I going to survive till next Mon.:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I don't have much to share now as my mind has been blank since the last episode.

Not sure what to expect except for a happy ending.

My Mind is a total black-out at the moment. :) :)

FIGHTING FRIEND .... :glasses: 

• Like 21

26 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

Close doors would be nice since chances of spoilers leaking will be slim.;) I'm already so excited on how they gonna wrap up all the fiasco that happened on last episode I do hope all issues will be resolved by episode 17 so we get the whole last episode full with lovey dovey scenes from our OTP.:wub:  :lol: aigooo, this drama always makes me eager to see some spoilers for the next episode though  but I will gladly restrain myself and be more patient as long as they give us the happy ending that we want then  I'll have no complaints at all.:) :D

CLose doors????? omo omo omo..... would we finally have THE SCENE that we all wanted to watch???? hahahahahhahaahha i hope CP will become the prey to RO in the close doors scene after all issues settled. 

Cannot help to imagine further!!!

• Like 16

19 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Stroppyse – I have enjoyed the ride right from day 1 and I am so thankful for the loads and loads of skin ship.. stares .. caressing .. how lucky we get it in EVERY SCENE ..

Aigoo sajang-nim reading your first several paragraph already make me prepare this scene for our farewell ceremony 

Spoiler

giphy%206_zpsezfdqucs.gif

And I'm also preparing us here to sing "Time to say goodbye" there for the ending of your soompi life.

But thank you for realize that your immortal life apparently is mortal & for pretending being wise on the last several paragraph there because you are an important figure for us the byeontae club sajang-nim :wub:

• Like 13

Chingu...just backread like 4 pages...

Was there a comment that ruin the mood here again???

@in00022 hwaiting!!! 

@Bambiina clap clap to your post on Raon and the CP&RAon's lust story! clap clap... I agree all of them. 

I am still hoping for a fanfic !! I want a uncut scene from where we were left hanging...after CP untie her hat and carry her to his lap....:grimace:

• Like 15

20 hours ago, JinyoungFox said:

someone upload this picture in their ig..

seems like this girl wearing eunuch clothes... hmm...

Mod edit: Do not quote pictures.

Errr...Ok...what is this girl doing wearing eunuch clothes? Is this some sort of a spoiler?

• Like 16

What I dont understand is LY keep saying he does not want to marry HY or any other woman for that matter. It was the King's crazy idea.  As the Queen told HY, he kept saying No. Even Eunuch Han told the same to RaOn. When he made  no,  he agreed what HY offered him when she sneaked up on him in his private library ( I blame RaOn for giving her pass) I assumed he did that just to get her off his back. I mean he was getting tired of her pestering him. But after that bracelet cutting scene, we saw him getting ready for his wedding, for him to change his mind after what happened between him and RaOn,  am I right to assume at that point in time he was giving up on her . 

I blame part of what happen on Eunuch Han. He looked so concern and caring for her being her father's old friend but he has his own agenda for not wanting RaOn to be with LY. I am sure he is aware that LY is trying to be the better king than his father and to get rid of the corrupt Kims. Eunuch Han sort of insinuating to her she is making him shirked his duty and not taking of himself properly. Well poor RaOn. There was so much that a very young gal can take. What with the trauma of seeing him all bloodied, thinking she lost him. Then to discover she is THAT rebel's doter. Not to mention coming to term with the incoming WEDDING that everyone is talking about. And she can't talk about her heartache with anyone. She has no close friend that she could talk to. Talking to her mom is out of question becoz she did not want mom to worry. And some people still expect her to continue be her cheerful and spunky self despite all these. :(

• Like 13