[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

2 hours ago, breezelife said:

Also addressed why Yoo Jung's women costumes looked underwhelming (translator's note: I think he is referring to the dress she wears to meet the prince or the lack of scenes of Ra On in women clothes in general) when compared to the male lead - turns out the main reason is they were so pressed for time in filming/producing that they did not have enough time to select the attires, as the selection for good/appropriate women costumes for sageuks are more complicated.). 

Thank you for the translation! Appreciate it a lot. Was looking forward to read the interview especially on the part about KYJ. It's difficult to find articles on her about this drama in eng. 

But whhhhhhaaaaattt? We were all whining in here about wanting her to appear in hanbok more often and the reason they didnt do that is because it was difficult to choose an attire???? "Malduan de"...i.e....that...is almost..nonsense. they dont seem to have problems choosing for the younger princess or HY. Gahh....

If there is one thing I could change about the show then...it is to allow KYJ to appear more in hanbok next to CP hehhe.

• Like 21

5 hours ago, Jillia said:

I think some might misunderstand Lee Yeong as a character. Before he met Ra On he was known to be the rude crown prince who is almost more a beast than a man. People in the palace are scared of him or at least have a huge amount of respect for him because if not they're getting yelled at or like Eunuch Sung in episode 2 kicked out of the Crown Prince's palace.

He was never interested in women before and we saw him being rude to the dancer in episode 4 as well. Yelling at her.

Being with Ra On made him more human and he had the perfect balance between being an authority as the regent and being very gentle with Ra On and his servants.

He was the perfect gentleman to Ha Yeon before but now with Ra On gone the beast is back. There is no reason for him to be gentle and nice when he is in deep pain. No matter if Ha Yeon can sense his sadness or not. He might regret treating Ha Yeon the way he did but he has a point in telling her not intrude his privacy and the places in the palace which remind him of Ra On. (And again: WHERE are the guards and servants to stop unwelcomed visitors? Like in other dramas?)

You are correct, but this does not mean that he was not rude or that he shouldn't have treated HY differently. Why? Because as human beings, in general, we expect that people who are not nice should change their behavior; because people who are in power should be at least as attentive with their behavior as normal people are (if not more); because for a CP who claims to care about his country, when help was offered to him (in the form of a marriage that will strengthen his position), he should have accepted it graciously and continued to behave graciously. 

HY was the voice of reason last episode, pointing out to the prince the flaws in his character. Do you find it ok for a person in power to behave like a beast, every time he or she suffers in love? and in fact, because he could not control his emotions, the prince was caught last episode by premier kim--the prince who usually outsmarts the premier. showing one's emotions like he did, returning to his old habits just showed that he has still much to grow to become a good ruler.

We can be moved by his feelings for RO. and i liked that he is not a player. But one can be, even one's suffers, gracious in one's suffering. He was angry and kind of lashes to a person who is in a lower position than him... I can understand why he is mad, but I find it a flaw given the depth of the situation: he is not a simple human being, he is a ruler on whose shoulders rests the fate of the country, or so we are told.

I like that PBG played his anger in a very subdued manner (compared with other male actors who would have trashed the set by now). This shows that he understands that his character is different. and I like that on his first encounter with HY, he also seems to take in her advice about not showing his emotions like he did. I also liked that when HY comes to the garden, he behaves like he did, namely surprised and then angered that he was caught at a very vulnerable moment, he lashes out to HY with anger, and this is is consistent with him being a somewhat spoiled brat, but I do not think that we as viewers should cheer for him. Did you cheer for him when at the beginning he was behaving rudely?

In a way, HY shows him how one should behave. She suffers as much as him, but you do not see her being angry and lashing out to people--she is optimistic. Neither does YS, nor RO. (now that I think of, maybe when HY meets the prince in the garden, probably the reason why she tells him about her feelings is to make him aware that there are other ways to suffer--that would explain why at some point she says, "what I meant to say in fact" (or something along these lines) is that CP should not go around behaving rudely. Before, I could not see why that particular remark comes from what she said before.)

Maybe you can say that I overemphasize the CP's anger towards HY. But it is relevant that people in the palace start to complain that the CP returned to his old habits. Since I was interested in how people perceived HY, her being criticized for what seems to me to be a fault in CP's character is strange.

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

Wakakakkakakka... I'm rewatching Ep 14, and can't fathom why suddenly Her Highness Ggungju Mama Ha Yeon played victim when CP didn't see her. What's all this " I wish I could past walk without seeing you".. "Why do you look like that" .."you're breaking my heart"...???

Xcuse me, lady.. but aren't you the one who proposed the marriage fully knowing that he won't return any of your affection?

wahahahhahhahah

lDXEhY7.jpg

• Like 16

1 minute ago, iheartyoojung said:

IMG_2991_zpshw6xzub9.jpg

Any guesses who is this mysterious fella who met with PM Kim? 

he is one of the rebel group member. Remember the one who told kim hyung to find Ra on in previous episodes and he almost killed him for lying that he did not find her if it were for chief eunuch who said  that he will bring her by himself

• Like 16

18 hours ago, WildDivine69 said:

@Jillia LOL, you read my mind.

I am glad that PD re-shooted the first 2 episode. I bet that the 1st scene of PBG (where he pretended to study in the pond) was not re-peated. He looked so different and did not have our usual CP's posture and aura. He looked liked a monolayer person, while our CP is multilayered (playful outside but still have adult/CP's charm). 

PBG's soundtrack's title is 10 days. In the 1st episode, RO told cha-tae-yun to ignore his dreamgirl for 10 days. Nice closure though! :w00t:

• Like 21

36 minutes ago, Niki-Forever said:

Are those soldiers out of the place that CP and Raon met each other? 

@Niki-Forever We will know it by next week...:sweatingbullets:

But, i seriously think that its not the same place...as you can see, the door look slightly the same but the lighting is different...the door that the palace soldier went is a bit bright while the door where raon stay is a bit dim...I'm not sure..Am I wrong?????:crazy: :crazy: we gonna check it next week while waiting for the preview...i hope someone help them again...or they change the place once they meet..I am deadly curious right now!!!:tears:

• Like 23

23 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

Park Bo Gum Records OST For “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

Park Bo Gum Records OST For “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” star Park Bo Gum has recorded a ballad for the hit drama’s OST!

On October 5, Park Bo Gum’s agency Blossom Entertainment confirmed that the top star would be recording a track that day for his KBS2 drama “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.” They state that the release date for the track has not yet been decided.

A source from the drama has confirmed that Park Bo Gum recorded a song for the show, and revealed that the track is a ballad.

Park Bo Gum planned to become a singer-songwriter before he chose the path of becoming an actor. You can listen to him sing in an audition video here!

Are you excited to hear Park Bo Gum’s new OST for “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds”?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/05/park-bo-gum-records-ost-moonlight-drawn-clouds/

Lol. I need this song right now. Perhaps wedding song for RO? Lel.

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Ahh .. people complain about 2nd lead too but not in MDBC because YS never pose any real threat (go to SHR thread and see how ppl whine about 2nd MALE lead. Go to Cheese in the trap and see how many people complaint about 2nd MALE lead .. 

People complaint without any preference to gender ... it all depend on how long screen time given to 2nd lead... how 2nd lead interfere with the plot, how irritating his/her character .. be it male of female 2nd lead ..

Why I hate HY

1. She is getting married to CP (too bad for her people will hate her regardless of the reason -consider this situation - she is in the wrong place at the worng time kinda situation)

2. She is taking advantage of the situation ... hoping & trying to get CP attention

3, She is accepting the marriage hoping someday he will accept and love her .. (I see you HY ... I am not buying your innocent smile)

4. She keep on forcing her presence ... intruding CP's privacy, roaming around the palace and go to the place where she is not suppose to.

I would have pity her if she silently support him .. not questioning or demanding CP to threat her 'decent' ... as if she is doing CP a favor and CP should at least return her favor by not ignoring her? Aiyo ... You jump into the pit no one asked you too .. and now you demand him not to ignore you? Acknowledge you? You said no obligation .. so why demand now?

This type of lady ., have to be treated like CP treated her ... Let her know where she 'stand' ... so that she does not harbor any feeling or hope that CP will ever acknowledge her ...

I applaud CP ... Bravo ... 

She dig her own grave ....

I still wishing for the wedding cancelation

Is it possible? :fearful:

• Like 21