[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

think we should appreciate mdbc for the drama abd forget about the negative publicity since one man's meat is another's poison. I am happy with this show and thats it. Not everyone appreciates drama anyway. 

lets just say the level of journalism these days is very much on grabbing attention with click bait headlines. 

Anyway , dreading work tomorrow and yet happy about moonday. Conflicting feelings!

• Like 19

3 hours ago, Mepuppy said:

@parmma The scene where they fell into the pit? Gosh! How many times do they have to do that if they cannot get it right?? Looks to me PBG & KYJ personally carried out the stunt. I hope there was a mattress inside the pit! :(

KKYJ mentioned in an interview that filming initially was so tough that she wanted to run away. Think this might count as one of those tough scenes.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/kim-yoo-jung-talks-about-co-stars-and-set-of-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds

• Like 15

Guest MaknaeC
9 hours ago, Ahpheng said:

@MaknaeC loved your post ... indeed they complete each other and thanks for highlighting the kind deeds that RO has done for CP.

Thank you, Ahpheng! Love your c-strip too, always makes me smile :)

6 hours ago, Jillia said:

Good morning, chingus! :D

Thank you so much for your post and for your lovely words, @MaknaeC! :wub: I love your thoughts as well and I noticed the moon symbolism - thanks for pointing that out.:heart:

Yes the moon symbolism! Moonlight is full of beautiful and thoughtful things that you can't help but adore it ^^

6 hours ago, liemkopi said:

@MaknaeC I enjoyed reading your brilliant post. Thank you!

Aw, thank you so much :wub:

6 hours ago, xoxgossipgirl said:

@MaknaeC they both complement each other. Because behind every good man, there’s a good woman

Agree. Now, I can't help but imagine if real life Crown Prince Hyomyeong had lived longer and there's a person like Raon beside him back then, how nice would it be? Since he's dubbed as 'Joseon's Last Hope' back then. 

6 hours ago, minsunie said:

and @MaknaeC LOVE, MEGA LOVE your post on how Ra On has saved CP. She is so NOT a damsel in distress only!!! thank you for the reminder of all the awesome things she did for Yeong.

Thank you! MEGA LOVE from me to you too :heart: Yes, we shouldn't forget awesome things that she did for Yeong.

6 hours ago, boyoo4lyf said:

Thanks @MaknaeC for a well- thought post  as well as the moon symbolism. 

Thank you! The moon symbolism is indeed gorgeous.

6 hours ago, peishi0408 said:

@MaknaeC

thanks for sharing.good post.

may i translate into chinese and share in MDBC BAIDU website?

actually i think u can share in MDBC DC also

Thank you. Yes, you can do that, my pleasure :)  

I rarely post something in DC mostly lurking :D I hope someone will post there after you post it in Baidu :D 

4 hours ago, doramaluv said:

Also, thank you @MaknaeC for pointing out the good subtle things that RO did for her love. I was too focused on the boys in this show and how they're always saving her that I totally forgot about the little things she did. Her conflicted teary eyes at the end of ep 12 combined with CP's relief yet unaware look as he saw RO's return just breaks my heart. I hope she will stick with him till the end like she had promised because I can't stand to see CP cry again. He lost his mother at a young age and yearns for love and companionship, so it will be heart wrenching if he has no one by his side to help him through the tough times.

You're welcome :) Yes, we tend to focus on them because their action's styles are more heroic compare to Raon's subtle style. 

And just like you, that last scene of episode 12 really breaks my heart even until now. We know there are a lot of meanings behind her smile and her teary eyes (great acting from both Kim Yoo Jung and Park Bo Gum there). They need each other, so yes they need to stay by each other's sides.