[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Yup Soong and Kim Byung didn't show up in the preview and i guess we would not see any three musketeers again to save her since all of premiere kim's minion already told Young for not doing any harm things. 

But i have a big expectation for those two to appear since i know those two would console and protect her with any cost meanwhile Young is still in palace to oppose the king about the wedding. I don't think the King would agree with Young since the king already been approached by too many swords from all around him even his wife already told him to marry Young off. Gosh, i hope the son or daughter in her womb would not turn into a evil like the Queen because i think the queen would perish from this world soon after giving a birth :P 

• Like 14

Thanks for the translation Moonlighters... I am not sure I want to watch Ep 11 now... :bawling:

I hate sad things, even only in dramas. When you are totally invested and immersed in the story, it can really break your heart when something goes wrong. I don't like sad ending. That's why I always read the back of a novel before I buy one. Please PD nim... Give us the 'live happily ever after' ending. Jebal...

• Like 14

Since we're more than half way through the series, following the nature of kdramas flow as the plot thicken, this is when we'll get more emotional moments, the pain, the heartbreak or perhaps going toward separation. I thought i'm ready for that but after seeing the preview i don't know how much i can handle the tears. My heart breaks seeing RaOn bit her lips trying to hold her tears. I can feel her pain.  :bawling:

Perhaps what the teacher's trying to say is that its not the crown prince that RaOn needs but the man who loves her, Lee Yeong. To be honest, i started to feel greedy with the ending. I don't want RaOn and Lee yeong to just be together by leaving the palace, i want the writer to disregard the history and let Yeong be the King and take Ra On as his Queen. 

I don't think there'll be kiss in the next episode though just more tears :bawling:

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

I think raon need a help from head eunuch and by i think they do the move to release raon from punishment.

Head eunuch should behave like a wise man there since he is also a part of rebellion. He has to have big part in this case just to save the daughter of Hong. 

• Like 8

Ahh...i would rather save the kiss for later after all the heartbreak. Gosh how is it that a less than 1 min preview can make us so sad. 

But man i know that we probably have enough of this praise...but man..PBG's acting when he shouted "i dont want to hear"....that scene itself already deserve a best actor award

KYJ...does anyone feel that she is struggling with the teary/crying scenes lately? There were a few scenes lately where I felt that she was struggling to tear up...almost like she is forcing herself to tear up but...no tears. 

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, chocolatepie said:

@tiendoank, your signature gif... how i wish CP can do that to RO.... but KYJ is too young for PBG to do that in the drama..  hai~~

Raon ah, before you tell CP to go ahead with the wedding with JHY, can you tell CP you love him and initiate the kiss to him?  We will cry buckets of tears with you and CP..  :tears::tears::tears:...

my friends said prepare your tissues for next week.. i think let's get a pail when watching next week episodes instead.  

Yeah... that's true. Hope one of the crew go lurking here and see my sig and give them an idea. hhahha..

Oooooh!!! I've been thinking about that too! I so want Raon to express her love for CP and initiate the skinship. Her boyfriend surely needs assurance during this hard time that his lady does love him as much as he loves her. Okay.. if 2nd lip kiss is too soon, I'll settle with a hug. or a peck on the cheek. Really..I'm not picky.

• Like 18

Spoiler

:bawling:...please don't ask me a thing...i fell so sleepy...my heart so hurt....i get dizzy...oh..know this previuw...oh my heart...oh my cutie bird....oh my head....please don't be cruel to them...:bawling:...good night every ones.....even so hard but please give me another cute kiss directornim..

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

Ahh...i would rather save the kiss for later after all the heartbreak. Gosh how is it that a less than 1 min preview can make us so sad. 

But man i know that we probably have enough of this praise...but man..PBG's acting when he shouted "i dont want to hear"....that scene itself already deserve a best actor award

KYJ...does anyone feel that she is struggling with the teary/crying scenes lately? There were a few scenes lately where I felt that she was struggling to tear up...almost like she is forcing herself to tear up but...no tears. 

Not really. I am like that at times; I am really sad but even though the tears are at the brink of my eyes they won't fall.. I think if she was deeply crying with tears all the time I wouldn't find it believable. But that is maybe just me..ヽ(゜~゜o)ノ

• Like 19

we should prepare guys for the worst since we knew this is a saeguk drama. It's basically have a happy ending but unfortunately we have to endure a couple of episode about them drifting apart and they would walk alone in their path without holding hands for a while, it's only a moment before we see our OTP lead a good life.

HIMNESEYO CHINGU HIM HIM URI MDBC BYEONTAE CLUB FIGHTING !

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

we should prepare guys for the worst since we knew this is a saeguk drama. It's basically have a happy ending but unfortunately we have to endure a couple of episode about them drifting apart and they would walk alone in their path without holding hands for a while, it's only a moment before we see our OTP lead a good life.

HIMNESEYO CHINGU HIM HIM URI MDBC BYEONTAE CLUB FIGHTING !

you got a point there. Better for us to be prepared for the worst. Will buy tissues this weekend to prepare myself :sweatingbullets:

whaaa! its like I wanna go inside the screen and save RaOn. I dont know if I can watch the RAW this Monday or wait for the Eng Subs instead... ohhh my... :bawling::bawling:

• Like 17

17 minutes ago, 8mel said:

Since we're more than half way through the series, following the nature of kdramas flow as the plot thicken, this is when we'll get more emotional moments, the pain, the heartbreak or perhaps going toward separation. I thought i'm ready for that but after seeing the preview i don't know how much i can handle the tears. My heart breaks seeing RaOn bit her lips trying to hold her tears. I can feel her pain.  :bawling:

I don't think there'll be kiss in the next episode though 

I hope they give us a deep kiss to compensate all the heartbreak that's coming to our OTP :bawling:

• Like 17

Frankly I wasnt expecting such a preview. It seem to be even more disasterous on so many levels! Esp the part when they discovered her  Hanbok. Just seeing cp's tired sad eyes while he watched over raon sleep and talking already gave me heart break. Ra on also seemed more tired in this preview. Gosh i hope the team will have some needful rest!

• Like 19