[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

now CP and YS talking (scene from preview)

BY at the society headquarters. he's being questioned (with swords pointed at his throat) why he never mentioned that Hong's daughter was named RaOn. the leader's about to strike him with his sword when someone walks up the stairs. 

scene back to CP receiving a letter from teacher dasan.

back to secret society headquarters. OMO! their leader is king's head eunuch! he's also the one who saved BY from before when he was a kid!

• Like 13

Oh nooooo the white mask guys know about Hong Ra On

The rebel guy asks BY why didn't he say that BY already knew & arggg trying to kill BY..

And here comes the mysterious guy... who's he?

OMG @#(@(#)@(@$*((#@(@ so the guy reached out his hand to BY is the King's eunuch??? Eunuch Han?? The leader??

I'm so confused here...

• Like 12

Our kim hyung bos, threaten him with sword.. About "hong raon".. Why he doesnt tell him soon.. So kim hyung ask him, let her go..bla bla bla..

when he almost got killed, mysterious guy save him..

prince got letters from elder who fight with chicken.. Told him he have an idea to solve his problem..

next, kim hyung mysterious man was king eunuch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So kim hyung got shocked !!!! Told kim hyung yes i was the one behind this matter..

• Like 17

Eunuch Jang came in to see LY with a letter

back to BY, the person came near BY and showed his face

OMG it's the king's eunuch. BY is shocked and remember it is

the same man who held his hand when he was young

• Like 14

YS announcing his love for RN to CP.

CP and YS on a staring contest. So intense.

Kim Hyung with the rebels.

Scene from the preview .

Rebel was about to kill Kim Hyung but someone came. RN father maybe?

Eunuch Jang gave something to CP. A message from his adviser.

What the?! Who is that man?!!! 

But Kim Hyung is really shocked.

But isn't that cheif eunuch? or does my eyes is fooling me??!!!

• Like 14

On one hand, Kim Hyung feigns ignorance and pretends that he hasn't found RO yet but it seems that someone has discovered that he may be hiding the truth from them and when he was captured, the man questions KH why is it he didn't tell them about her. The streets in town are scattered with pieces of papers saying that it should be the people (that is the commoners) ruling the country instead of the King. When the King comes to learn about this, it makes him feel ill at ease and he is deeply worried that a crisis is likely to occur and the rebels will stir up trouble again. The king's paranoia is acting up again so he tells Eunuch Jang that they need to hasten the CP's wedding as soon as possible.

LY asks Kim Hyung if he has managed to find the whereabouts of Hong Gyeong-nae's family and is determined to cut off this unfortunate affinity between the King and the Premier. When LY bumps into the Premier, the latter proposes to the CP that during this time of crisis, he (LY) can lean on them but the latter refuses to do so.

• Like 16

BY looks shocked. jeez, what's going on? is the eunuch enemy or what? he mentions Hong Gyeong Rae's name and everyone looks shocked. (heck, im shocked)

CP visits RO at Jangyeongdon(correct me if im wrong)

he ends up asking RO why she looks ok (when she knows that he's getting married, i think). 

• Like 18