[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

11 minutes ago, thea2410 said:

Just thinking about how RO will reacts to all this wedding thing already make me feel so sad i could die.. T.T of course one of the worst thing is that she an eunuch(!) so it's a must for her to help with the preparation for the wedding.. that's just sucks all around..

Ugh! I may have to prepare more tissues this week! Best to stay prepared for the upcoming angst. And what's worse is actually I like Jo Ha-yeon. She's spunky and smart, but dear me she fell in love with the wrong person at the wrong time. 

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Seja Jeonha's FASHION is so on point! :blush:

Moonlight's production not only gives us some top-notch visuals and acting but also top-notch Joseon fashion.

The designers have done such amazing jobs. My eyes are blessed :wub:

I read that they're a bespoke for Park Bo-gum? So the costumes are tailored to his exact size?

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, selenette said:

I read that they're a bespoke for Park Bo-gum? So the costumes are tailored to his exact size?

I think all the main roles' costumes are tailored cuz they look well fit on all of them, not just Bo Gum. But Bo Gum really work his Crown Prince fashion like a boss. 

The hanbok designer for Moonlight - Lee Jin Hee - gave him lots of praise for wearing her designs so beautifully. 

• Like 23

Yoojung and Bogum with little kid (again)

Another similarity between both of them is both have such a wide fanbase and public recognition, from little kids to elderly. I hope Korean continue to love and support them throughout their career.

Hi all! I'm new here so it's really nice to be here xD I can't wait for K.will's ost to be released tomorrow! And of course, ep 9 ❤ gosh we are closer to Yeong and Hayeon's marriage T_T

Anyway, hello! @selenette it seems like you know the story of the novel version. Could you also PM me the story? I'd like to know it too as well since I'm dying to know what happened from the novel version and couldn't find any english translation of it. Hope you're not bored enough to be requested the same thing by everyone. Thank you in advance, and sorry for the trouble!

#Moonday is comingggg aw I can't wait!! :D

Edited by ricebogum
  • Like 12

Interesting that K Will n Gummy both also sang on DoTs ost, my other fave kdrama n OTP of all time. Still shipping them.. Also coincidental that PBG n SJK r good frens n agency mates n both r enjoying great fame now. 

Anyone else thinks the food tasting scene was so cute n sweet? Both their expressions r so adorbs. One enjoying the food albeit sheepishly n the other enjoying looking at her enjoying the food. Aarrghh.. The feels.

• Like 16

2 hours ago, selenette said:

There is no english version of the webtoon, sorry! We have to read it in its full Joseon Korean glory :bawling: at naver. I've PM-ed you but sorry if it isn't clear enough. 

P.S. @susanyj Please check your inbox. 

@selenette If you don't mind,  could you pm me too? 

Am sorry to bother you 〒▽〒

• Like 6