[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

12 hours ago, EstherW said:

Hwang chi yeol too?!! *squeals in delight*

Yay! Another HCY fan here - I was beginning to feel alone :)  He's sung so few OSTs and now  is in such an illustrious line-up of OST singers with great track record, I really hope he gets to sing a song that will showcase the emotion he can bring using his husky voice.  Since the title of Ep 7 is "Confession"  dare I hope his OST will be released in the coming week or so?  BTW you probably know this, but in case you don't

Spoiler

On 3 October Chi Yeul will be appearing at Busan Asia One Festival together with Gummy and Lyn   Hope Chi Yeul's OST for MDBC will be released before then so that he can sing  it  at the concert.

@chocolatepie Please do continue to post your thoughts here.  BTW nice avatar :)

7 hours ago, lightforyou22 said:

i wonder when we will get to see this scene

Probably somewhere from ep.7-10 (;¬_¬)

5 hours ago, MaknaeC said:

Woah, the dynamics on this thread has changed a lot it seems lol.

I miss those moments when we discussed so many various things, from history, original novel, cinematography, relationship and character development, palace attire, symbolism, etc. Not only about skinship or OTP that should be happy all the time. I'm craving for happy moments and skinship too to some extent, but for me this beautiful youth sageuk drama is too rich to only talk about that all the time.

Talk about OTP, the pace of OTP's story in this drama is so great until now and it's right up to my alley. Their first meeting was so unique and their feelings toward each other develop step by step and not forced unlike some romance stories. Viewers can feel why they're so fond to each other and root for them because their interactions are so natural. So I believe from now on too, their story will develop more further in both beautiful and heartwarming way. Appearance of new person (Jo Ha Yeon) is also needed and I think it will be such a pleasure to see OTP overcoming the obstacles together because it can make their bond stronger. I prefer a lively dynamic relationship more than the stagnant one lol.

Moreover Kang CP-nim already said that Jo Ha Yeon is such a unique character who will add something more to the fun. So, let's just enjoy the ride. Because so far CP-nim and PD-nim always stay true to their words, we can count on them.

I think we are all so excited for it to turn into monday, that we all have a brain-freez. (⌒▽⌒)

Spoiler

It's Monday tomorrow 200.gif

4 hours ago, Naruto_7th_Hokage said:

So cute!  Ra-on FanArt

@osirop1782

Lol! RA-ON :D

Thank you so much, such a wonderful way to start my working day. ◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡

2 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

However, if you noted the expression of the Minister as Premier Kim was telling him this...he was not exactly pleased with the idea. May be he has his eyes set on the CP?

It does seem like he and the PM doesn't have the same thoughts about a lot. It looks like he likes the CP's boldness in contrast to PM. And I do agree it didn't look like he was really interested to marry away his daughter with KYS.

Im excited for CSB appearance, many people want just fluffy romance, but borrring, I want the fluff but only after the angst. It is like when I go work out and I come home to a new ep of MDBC and ice cream, Just that much more fulfilling. Right?

Sigh  i think we just need the new ep,

I was back reading and i loved the new tidbits, fangirling and discussions <3

12 hours ago, Tabitha Finney said:

Plus the next episode involves redoing the physical examination part which should give him the remaining clues to the puzzle. Him knowing is the major thing I really want to happen without her knowing that he is aware. 

yes I also want that to happen. To break all the typical dramas that the lead is not aware of what is happening. The major angst of the drama will be that Ra on is part of the rebels not that he is disguising as a man.

**I also think the physical examination will not push through since CP knows her real identity already. He doesn't want anybody other than him to discover this. So he might to something to stop this from happening.

In the preview, RO is gonna get examined again. Now, if the CP puts an end to them doing so(which I believe he will), then the CP knows she's a lady. I think he already knows because he went to the envoy's suite(how did he know she was there? Who told him? Only kim hyung knows her whereabouts) and became more protective about his eunuch. 

1 hour ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I hope they make dolls of Lee Yeong and Ra On in the dance costume with the mask as a pair for sale.  This thought came after I saw the cute fanart.

Will we see alot of hanbok this Halloween?? LOL

9 hours ago, onlysb1 said:

I don't see Yoon Sung as perfect guy tho. He is more like Tae Kwang from School 15, he has his own mind. He has been actively pursuing Ra On and I don't think he is keeping Ra On 's secret for Ra On's sake only. He is faster to catch on things  so I think he is well aware of his love rival ^^ I'm willing to see same from Crown Princess she can pursue Lee Yeong  without hurting Ra On. 

Well, this role had originally casted Yook Sung Jae before Jinyoung replaced it, so maybe they casted YSJ originally because they saw the similarity of Tae Kwang and Yoon Sung :huh:

I think KYS is protecting RO's identity for a few reasons, apart from the fact that he likes her and wants to protect her.

He started off being fascinated by RO and although he suspected RO is a female in guise of a male, he couldn't be entirely sure, but he seemed to enjoy seeing her squirm in unease when the soldiers wanted to see her face clearer. That could be his cheeky side. At the same time, he may have recalled seeing the couple boarding the boat happily (when RO said they were a happy couple), and so he decided to help. He is not entirely conventional. He does what his grandfather wants him to, as part of responsibility as member of Kim family, but inside, he doesn't entirely agree with societal norms, which is why he draws gisaengs (which is deemed unbecoming if you are a decent man), yet doesn't take the chance thrown at him to be intimate with the gisaeng (when someone of his rank/status could easily do with no repercussions), and instead stated that his body doesn't go where his heart doesn't, which is unconventional in those days. Even when he was more certain RO is a girl (after catching her from the roof and teasing her about how pretty a eunuch she is), he could just be curious what RO is trying to do, dressing up as a guy, and so decided to continue keeping it a secret.

If it wasn't clear before, it was clear as daylight that LY could end up being his rival, when LY held RO back and said "my person". Like what @onlysb1 said, KYS catches on RO's real identity much faster and he would not want LY to realize that because that would hinder his own progress with RO and speed up LY's progress with RO instead. Not to his advantage to reveal. Keeping the secret gives him advantage to build his chances.

4 hours ago, NRGchick said:

BTW, I love the write up here about the abundance of skinship between our CP and Sam Nom. 

https://mdbcblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/11/skinship-dating-tips/

Love the blogger's post here on skinship. Even she thinks that cp may or may not know raon's gender, after he rescued her from that pervert eunuch. I'm glad some of you too see something more on this. Or perhaps we are thinking too much? I sincerely hope he will find out in the next two ep. :)

Hi all!

I actually revived my account ever since Reply 1988 ended. I haven't frequent the forums since then but decided to do so when I start watching MDBC. I became a fan of PBG's acting since Reply 1988 but it was the solid acting and intriguing storyline that made me started watching MDBC. I'm officially hooked and Mondays don't seem as bad as before. 

For one, I would really hope that LY knows that RO is a girl by now. He's depicted as a smart man who is scheming (for the right reasons) and it would be strange if he doesn't realise that she's a girl. RO has always been real about her personality and she never pretends to be a guy. She has always acted like a girl despite her outfit because 1. It was never her intention to disguise as a man anyway. 2. On the inside, she's very much feminine and it is hard to hide her desires to be a woman. 

I do believe that he knows her identity way beyond the incident when RO was almost violated by that Chinese middle person (lol I don't know how to address him). I can't remember the details but I think it's during the period when he dismissed her as being a woman and that incident. Again, everything is just my speculation.

I also have another theory/interpretation of LY's thoughts on episode 6 (it's purely speculation and you are free to disagree since nothing is proven):

Spoiler

LY also mentioned that he didn't reveal his identity because he was afraid that RO would treat him differently. Similarly, he could have found out that RO is a girl but decided not to reveal it as RO might treat him differently again (on a larger scale of course). Knowing her identity is one thing but realising that he is starting to fall in love with her is another issue. I think that's what makes him angry when he sees her - the fact that he's falling in love with a person whom he didn't expect to, not because he think he was falling in love with a man.

Then again, if he really did fell in love with RO thinking he was a man, that's kinda awesome too!

@Bambiina @pyoyong Thanks you guys!! Really appreciate all the time and energy you invested in this worthy cause!! Hwighting!!

fingers crossed that PDnim and writernim will really read and take note..ohhh to see their faces when they read our petition:D

While stalking bogummy on YouTube came across this vid (if u haven't watched it already)

I was LMAO watching this..it's totally us ahjummas/noonas fangirling over bogummy:wub:

(Park bo gum sistar truck license mentor)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NW1lvJnAGtk

216c980e48.png

CALLING FOR SUBMISSION!

Show your love for MDBC! Submit any of the following:

Video Messages | Artworks | OST Covers | Clear Image of Handwritten Letters | Your selfie while holding your country's flag/ photo of your flag w/ short description/message  

Email your submission at gurumi.fighting@gmail.com (Multiple Submission is allowed :) )

Please also provide your Name, Age and Country.

You may also send your submission via fb messager/ tag us on instagram / or use hashtag #GurumiGlobalProject so we can search & repost it!

Follow our Official SNS Accounts to see all submission & future announcements!

https://www.facebook.com/gurumiglobalproject/

https://www.instagram.com/gurumi_global/

https://twitter.com/gurumi_global

14 hours ago, 8mel said:

@mellinadear @Jillia @genmaikrw

This one. I'll join the riot with you. Ha ha

I have high hopes that Ha Yeon will be a character i can root for as much as i'm rooting for Byeong Yeon, Yoon Sung and even Princess Myeung Eun. Why would they write the character based on one of the strong historical figure in Joseon's era, if only to negatively portrayed her? Aren't there certain aspect the writers need to keep in order not to defaming the original character? In fact I think that's one of the reason they have new fictional character to play the evil queen and not the real queen.

The writers could easily write a new character if they need the second lead to play villain like what they did with the evil queen but Ha Yeon's written based on the real queen. Yes she can become one of the many obstacle in bringing LY and RO together but that doesn't necessarily mean evil. I hope the obstacle won't come to the point where she try to harm Ra On.

I'd be surprised and a little disappointed if she turn out to be the typical we-love-to hate second lead. I don't want to get stressed out due to her character. :blink:

I guess we'll know from the next episode.

Let me join in the riot too. :grimace::grimace:

About jo ha yeon, I've been memorising her name so I don't address her as Crown princess (yet) until she becomes one.just my humble opinion.

I will prepare for the worst if she turns out to be a b..I..t..c..h. I hope my eyes see wrongly, but I did see her with a hidden motive when she was talking to the princess. I hope I'm wrong about this. I'm keeping my emotion intact and will not let loose till we see more of her (motive if any) on mon and tues. Fingers cross! It's going to be a roller coaster ride tomorrow, as seen on preview ep7. I believe the writer is going to surprise us again. :w00t:

Archived