❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

Adwina Oltariani

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, heartoppaya said:

Ohmigawd yessssss... We need jingoo to act in a romantic drama for sure. A melo would be nice... But if its with Kim Ji won that would be super nice!!!!

BTW, I heard that Kim Ji won answered to the question "what's your favorite song atm?" With "SONG JOONKI!". Hee. 

How cute would it be if it turns out that sjk is dating kjw? I think I would actually like that..

Fox? I'd like that.. sounds so sly and really fit for MJ.. just look, all the main cast have appropriate name for their roll call names and suit their character.. SJ--> Big Boss, because he's the man in charge. MY--> beauty because she is proud of it xD. DY--> Wolf because he's a loner? Makes sense if MJ is Fox.. guess we'll have to wait and find out!

Hello guys *bowing*

i've been silent reader since page 1 started. I really like reading all the comments, just like you, i am devoted my life for GooWon couple. At first, I watched this drama just for fun, I didn't know the cast except the SongSong couple. But when Liutenant Yoon popped up on the screen, I immediately recognized her "oh, Yoo Rachel is there" and when i saw her chemistry with Sergeant Seo, oh my gosh, i fall for them instantly.

The reason I'm here because i wanna asking you if any of you know a hint or spoiler about Myung Joo's life in episodes ahead. I really enjoy the story but since i watched ep 10 I can't sleep well at night because i really worried if she will die or stay alive. I think the drama really gotten into me. So, guys, can you enlighten me please ? Any clues about her ? 

*salute*

2 minutes ago, inhaleexhale said:

I have a feeling episode 11 is gonna to be centered around myungjoo so im really hoping for some flashback and some back story on her

Yes Yes... me too having the same thinking as you. Ep 11 will be focusing on MJ progress and they are finding the cure for her. I'm crossing fingers to flash back scene and a lots of DY & MJ scene. While for ep 12 probably will be the kidnapped incident of MY. 

13 hours ago, maulidha169 said:

Fan-made Video Reimagines Song Joong Ki and Kim Ji Won as the Couple in “Descendants of the Sun”

Nope, not me not me, I will only sit on the GooWon ship! haha

Even it was a pretty good fanmade and I really like SJK but they have no chemistry as lovers imo (sorry if anyone thinks they would also make a good couple) but I enjoy their sunbae-hoobae/brother-sister bond :lol:

2 hours ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

OMGOMGOMG SG Wannabe song for GooWon!! yaaayyy!! I swear, GooWon always has some sad songs about them.. hopefully they get happy ending in the end.. teared up already when I heard the teaser.. :"(((

Yup..this song also really matched well with youngjoo couple love story..:bawling:

photo-collage_zpsv9dn55po.png

photo-collage%201_zpsnwpjooaq.png

I make a screencap of several videos that have not aired . for this week's episode seems to be more focus on goowon couple, even new songs will come out maybe this song special for them like the mad clown feat kim nayoung .

I used to think DY will be out of the army because seeing pictures wearing a suit but after seeing SJ also wore a suit I don't think like that anymore , it seems they are given a new task or tasks still about ryan .

1 hour ago, inhaleexhale said:

apparently were gonna get a special after the drama ends. so we get one more week of DOTS!!

is this for realllllll ? wowwwww

Archived