❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

Adwina Oltariani

Yikes!!! I'm not happy with today's episode either everyone <_< Total screentime is even less than 5minutes D:

If they planned to build a sweetly cute couple like this they should at least give them some more parts...

7 hours ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

GooWon is practically nonexistant in ep14. It kinda frustrates me, to be honest. I just dont understand why second lead couple have more obstacles than the main OTP. and the next preview makes me afraid too. Seems like someone is going to hurt.. badly. Think positive, guys. GooWon will have their happy ending!!

Totally agree... i don't get why the writers give them so much more hard times than the lead; I mean Songsong shippers would be super worried for Captain Yoo but it took like 10minutes for him to be healed in ep 14 and they got rewarded with loadddd of lovey-dovey scenes while GooWon scene was heartbreaking and it lasted only a few minutes. Hope they put an end to all this Goowon tragedy -_-

And beyond all that, I went back all of Kim Eun Sook's previous projects and tried to remember her "second lead couple(s)" including The Heirs, Gentleman's Dignity, Secret Garden... they have ups and downs of course but noone of them got endless obstacles like Goowon lol

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won Hold Hands in Video Encouraging Fans to Watch “Descendants of the Sun” Live

kim-ji-won-jin-goo.png

Descendants of the Sun” stars Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won are using their adorable chemistry to encourage fans to watch their hit drama when it first airs on TV!

On April 7, Jin Goo posted a video to his Instagram of himself holding hands with Kim Ji Won as the pair walks backward together on the street.

Kim Ji Won asks the camera, “Where are we heading now?” Jin Goo replies, “We’re going to watch ‘Descendants of the Sun’ live.” The pair then excitedly yell “Go go!” and Jin Goo sprints off down the road, with Kim Ji Won close on his tail, laughing as she runs.

Watch the video below!

search : soompi

I was very disappointed with the episode last night , they only show less than 5 minutes ahh come on writernim.... its only 2 more episodes I wish they had more screentime than usual . but although we were only given a few minutes I could feel their sadness , see their eyes its hurt so much so heartbreaking  . did you see the preview for next week's episode ? MJ father like tearing paper , DY resignation letter? 

Today's episode was such a filler.  But the writer probably had no choice since JK injured himself on the set and had to write it in.  Yesterday was all PPL and today 1 minute of Goowon.  I really hope they make up for it next week.  The last scene with Goowon was overly dramatic for me.  They're beautiful on screen but I was like is this the only way the writer can separate them?    Episode 12 seems more like the finale while 13 and 14 is an extended epilogue.   Preview shows DY leaving his dog tag behind.  Is that MJ's office or was that DY's office?  I seriously hope he said goodbye to MJ before going on some suicide mission.  I'm hoping next week's mission is finally what will break the camel's back and DY will finally earn the General's acceptance.

2 hours ago, honeywell said:

Today's episode was such a filler.  But the writer probably had no choice since JK injured himself on the set and had to write it in.  Yesterday was all PPL and today 1 minute of Goowon.  I really hope they make up for it next week.  The last scene with Goowon was overly dramatic for me.  They're beautiful on screen but I was like is this the only way the writer can separate them?    Episode 12 seems more like the finale while 13 and 14 is an extended epilogue.   Preview shows DY leaving his dog tag behind.  Is that MJ's office or was that DY's office?  I seriously hope he said goodbye to MJ before going on some suicide mission.  I'm hoping next week's mission is finally what will break the camel's back and DY will finally earn the General's acceptance.

knowing DY he probably didnt say anything before he left. thats probably why he left his dog tags in MJ's office. 

GooWon shippers! Annyeong!  hi-there-smiley.gif?1292867616

I'm a SongSong shipper but I love them too! so, I just wanna drop by & share my MV's of them..'coz I forgot to visit last time..kekek!

so I hope you like it!  big smile2 smiley

Spoiler

& this is my latest one..

& I think I'll make another one in the weekend but I can't promise..heheh! Love ya!  heart-shape2-smiley.gif?1292867614

@heartoppaya I'm here chingu!! I'm just dropping by tho..heheh!

Descendants of the Sun "Marathon Broadcasting."
8 eps / day on April 23th & 24th 

plus! 

3 eps every friday from May 6th

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&a=&v=egsZaRPg9Tg 
Dont miss this last chance !

And here special stage Davichi - This Love live performance on Mubank today https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ihbm2Z0kvkg&a=&feature=youtu.be

@debbsthebee can you make a gif when Goowon squeeze their hands in the car on ep 13 ..hehe :D thankyouuu

Hi! I just felt like I need to drop some comment here! It's been soo long since I last comment lol. 

I have yet to watch episode 14, mainly because the lack of Goowon in that episode. But then, I am much excited for the next 2 finale episodes! 

I wanted to know what's going to happen. And I know how I see comments about SDY getting injured and might even die in the later episode, I don't think it's gonna happen. I just hope the writer won't end her best drama with that kind of plot because heck, Goowon had so manyyyy shippers, and remember those vows we made in the beginning that if something goes wrong we're gonna hunt the writer? Lol. 

These few days will pass by slowly, but I hope those days we had to wait will be worth it. We have yet to see more scenes from Goowon. The one in cafetaria and all. 

Please get Goowon back togetherrr! I can't bear to see them both suffering :( 

knowing DY he probably didnt say anything before he left. thats probably why he left his dog tags in MJ's office. 

The thought of DY dying in the finale did cross my my mind.  that would be messed up though that they never got a goodbye scene.  This gives me hope that Goowon will be fine.  In the preview, it shows that MJ is at the rooftop happily waiting for a chopper to land. Obviously she's waiting for DY...but what if they're bringing him home dead?  But wouldn't he be brought on a casket on a plane?  Maybe MJ's comment in episode 14 is that DY comes back injured while Captain SJ is MIA.  What I learn about Goowon is always expect the unexpected.  They've been going up and down with their relationship.  Hopefully the writer will finally give Goowon their happy ending.

or next week, I have this bad feeling that DY is not going to come back from his last mission. The way he leaves his dog tag like that,  Actually I have this feeling since he was introduced to us in the beginning of the drama. He reminds me of Eun Si-Kyung from King2Hearts. I was really fond of him like the way I'm fond of DY right now. I'm still not recovering from that trauma yet i guess. 

After re-watch this BTS, I realize that the scene MJ crying in green army uniform hasn't been shown yet. I thought it's 'after break up' scene but apparently it's not. It must be shown after 'Sergeant Seo comes back?' scene for sure. Noooooooooooo I'm gonna cry an ocean if this is true. 

GUYSS YOUR SPECULATIONS ARE MAKING ME NERVOUS!!

i honestly never seriously considered the possibility of any of the 4 leads dying but now i'm getting scared. only thing giving me hope is jin goo's interview where he said the ending was really refreshing. like why would he say that if he died...... 

AHH HOW IS WEDNESDAY 5 DAYS AWAY

6 hours ago, icassiopeia_pim said:

or next week, I have this bad feeling that DY is not going to come back from his last mission. The way he leaves his dog tag like that,  Actually I have this feeling since he was introduced to us in the beginning of the drama. He reminds me of Eun Si-Kyung from King2Hearts. I was really fond of him like the way I'm fond of DY right now. I'm still not recovering from that trauma yet i guess.

Totally agree. They will sacrifice our 2nd lead couple to save Songsong... I ignored the foreshadows a lot but the way they kept playing with our GooWon, I know something will happen. Since this is pre-production that chance is even higher. They had no idea that Goowon is popular. Even Jiwon said that it's gonna be sweet but salty. Salty means tears right? :tears:

The preview showed that MJ happily received the news, I guess they made up before he leaves... Maybe all the sweet sexy cute scenes will happen in this period. And then he will leave at the end of ep 15.

Archived