❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

Adwina Oltariani

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Ji Won Considered Going to Marine Training Camp for “Descendants of the Sun”

JiwonYu April 3, 2016

entertainment-weekly.png

Actress Kim Ji Won thought about going to a Marine boot camp to prepare for “Descendants of the Sun.”

On the recent broadcast of KBS2TV‘s “Entertainment Weekly” aired on April 2, Kim Ji Won sits down for an interview about the drama “Descendants of the Sun” and reveals some interesting behind-the-scenes stories to the viewers.

When the interviewer asks, “Why did you try to join the Marine training camp?” Kim Ji Won answers, “I thought I would understand the military life better if I joined it.”

entertainment-weekly2.png

She continues, “I asked the director if I could, but he told me to not overwork my body and just read the script well. On second thought, I agreed with the director and did as I was told.”

search : soompi

Kim Ji Won's Dream As An Actress Becomes True Sooner Than She Thought Because Of 'Descendants of the Sun'

By Judith Aparri April 2, 2016 at 7:29 am

kim-ji-won-plays-a-solider-in-descendant

Kim Ji Won plays a solider in "Descendants of the Sun." In this photo, South Korean soldiers stand guard on patrol at the customs, immigration and quarantine (CIQ) office on February 11, 2016 in Paju, South Korea. (Photo : Chung Sung-Jun |Getty Images Korea)

Kim Ji Won who plays Yoon Myeong Joo in the current Asia sensation "Descendants of the Sun," one of the four lead characters alongside those of Song Joong Ki's, Song Hye Kyo's and Jin Goo's. Kim was nervous working with such big names in the industry, trying to give her best shot to keep up with the other three, The ChosunIlbo reported.

For instance, Kim talked about her role: "I had to think very hard about how to set the tone of my voice because I have to speak like a soldier. But my efforts paid off, and I think I achieved more than I expected thanks to all the help I got from my co-stars."

Kim was born in South Korea on Oct. 19, 1992 as per her Asianwiki profile. She appeared in drama series "High Kick! 3" in 2011, "What's Up?" in 2011, "To the Beautiful You" in 2012, "The Heirs" in 2013 from which she earned New Star Award that year, "Gap Dong" in 2014 and "Hide Identity" in 2015.

She starred in the TV film "Waiting for Love" in 2013 as well as in films "Romantic Heaven" in 2011 as well as in "Horror Stories" I and II in 2012 and 2013.

Kim Ji Won dreamed of becoming an actress who would be known to every granny in the neighborhood, thanks to "Descendants of the Sun," that dream is met sooner than she thought. Talking about life's opportunities, the actress said it is something anyone has no control about. "I never knew 'Descendants of the Sun' would come to me. It is a very meaningful and life-changing opportunity that helped me mature as an actress."

The 23-year-old actress sees herself to be more careful in making decisions and use the good chance she has now in directing her career path. Kim Ji Won, after "Descendants of the Sun" is more determined to be committed to whatever task she will have. She disclosed that if given the chance, she wants her next role to be a spirited, youthful character.

search : en.jknus

many news kim ji won I was happy, because I think KJW got a lot of attention / love from netizens and fans becauce Descendants of the Sun', it took a long time to gain popularity, many years and great effort.I predict for the future KJW will get the lead role either film / drama, and hopefully next year we can see him again in a movie / drama, given the DOTS has been really successful and I'm sure he'll get a lot of awards at the end of the year. My prediction Excellence Award and jin goo also :glasses:

Kim Ji Won Reveals How Co-Star Jin Goo Took Care of Her on the Set of “Descendants of the Sun” 

kim-ji-won-2-800x450.png

On April 2’s episode of “Entertainment Weekly,” Kim Ji Won gives us a glimpse of her on-set relationship with her “Descendants of the Sun” co-star and love interest, Jin Goo!

During her interview on the show, she’s asked to try to call Jin Goo. He picks up the phone for her despite the fact that he’s currently in the crowd at a basketball game. Kim Ji Won says to him, “I heard that you did a ‘Guerrilla Date’ on ‘Entertainment Weekly’! How was it?” best!” he says, and the show shares clips of the massive crowd who had gathered for his outside interview. “Was it awesome?” she asks him, and he replies, “Totally, totally,” which makes her laugh.

kim-ji-won1.png

jin-goo-entertainment-weekly.png

After their call, when the interviewer asks her who took care of her the most on set, Kim Ji Won replies without any hesitation, “Jin Goo.”

She explains, “When I was cold, he’d bring a heater over for me,” and adds with a laugh, “It made the set nice and warm.”

There's a bed scene picture circling around facebook, obviously it made the fans crazy :lol:

pretty sure this is not SongSong but also many people said this is fake, just screencaps from another movie. I'm not so patient to read all the comments so does anyone know about the real identity of this pic? Please let me know :lol:

12670820_489632837894598_832942552167349

9 hours ago, augustwentie said:

There's a bed scene picture circling around facebook, obviously it made the fans crazy :lol:

pretty sure this is not SongSong but also many people said this is fake, just screencaps from another movie. I'm not so patient to read all the comments so does anyone know about the real identity of this pic? Please let me know :lol:

Yeah saw this as well but i don't think anyone really knows where this is from but i'm highly skeptical too that its from dots. i'm hoping to be proven wrong though hahah 

6 hours ago, augustwentie said:

this capture fake , I think impossible "hot scenes" could be leaked to the internet

I gave in, I started writing fan fiction. . . :lol:

Although this is long over due. . .I have to edit it a thousand times. . . :expressionless:

I know somebody already posted a fic about this, I just can't help writing about this either, blame it on K. Will's music. . . :D

Here's the link, read it if you have time. . .or not. . .it's up to you. . .but I'll appreciate it if you will. . . :heart::blush:

PS. I'm still new on wordpress, the only reason I'm posting it there is because I need to learn it for a new job. . . :)

https://unprecedentedchapters.wordpress.com/category/fan-fiction/

18 hours ago, peace79 said:

at youtube you can watch goowon cut only thru zhaoliyingg..

I 've seen videos but its not hardsub....

8 hours ago, ava_1 said:

I gave in, I started writing fan fiction. . . :lol:

Although this is long over due. . .I have to edit it a thousand times. . . :expressionless:

I know somebody already posted a fic about this, I just can't help writing about this either, blame it on K. Will's music. . . :D

Here's the link, read it if you have time. . .or not. . .it's up to you. . .but I'll appreciate it if you will. . . :heart::blush:

PS. I'm still new on wordpress, the only reason I'm posting it there is because I need to learn it for a new job. . . :)

https://unprecedentedchapters.wordpress.com/category/fan-fiction/

thanks you for sharing... I love it.. please write a fanfic about goowon more :)

Archived