❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

Adwina Oltariani

51 minutes ago, myeongjoo02 said:

I make a screencap of several videos that have not aired . for this week's episode seems to be more focus on goowon couple, even new songs will come out maybe this song special for them like the mad clown feat kim nayoung .

I used to think DY will be out of the army because seeing pictures wearing a suit but after seeing SJ also wore a suit I don't think like that anymore , it seems they are given a new task or tasks still about ryan .

is this for realllllll ? wowwwww

The new BTS of Myung Joo with the falling petals/snow?? makes me really feel uneasy.  There is a feel of sadness on her face.  It also reminds me of her and SDY in the flash back of 'get even with the rumour by turning it into truth." which has the same falling petals 

Cant help to feel that she is thinking back to the past in a very sad situation which is very worrying. 

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think DY will die , isn't he said in interview the end of the drama will be refreshing ?

hopefully that scene is just for spending some time apart again, remember when he wears a suit running with a gun? maybe DY should complete some mission so as to be separated so MJ just miss him.....

Jin Goo Receives Love Calls for Several Commercials

jin-goo2.jpg

Actor Jin Goo is really feeling the popularity from “Descendants of the Sun!”

In Korea alone he has received offers from 20 different brands for CF endorsements. An advertising industry representative said, “Typically young and trendy actors are cast for commercials. Jin Goo is married and a father, but he still gives off a trendy vibe because of ‘Descendants of the Sun.’”

“He has the image of an actor who can adapt to many different products,” they continued. “As he has played many different characters in his dramas, his image is a good one.”

Jin Goo’s agency recently released a statement saying, “Thank you for all the love. He has worked hard to steadily follow his path. Now that he is finally seeing the light, all his staff are also rejoicing.”

search : soompi

Kim Ji Won talks about how she feels being compared to Song Hye Kyo

kim-ji-won_1459184373_af_org.jpg

During her recent interview with Sports DongA, Kim Ji Won, who is one of the supporting roles in 'Descendants of the Sun,' discussed how she feels about the comparison people may make between her and co-star Song Hye Kyo

When directed with the question of whether she feels the need to compete with Song Hye Kyo, Kim Ji Won reasoned, "I've never tried my best just to not lose to someone. In a drama, I think everyone should work to benefit one another." 

The actress elaborated, "If my character does well, then the opposing character will do the same, and vice versa. And if the female lead is pretty, then I get the joy of just looking at her. I got to feast my eyes this time around." Agreed, if I were Kim Ji Won, I'd have a hard time tearing my eyes away from a beaut like Song Hye Kyo. 

Kim Ji Won also mentioned what she learned from Song Hye Kyo on set. She said, "I learned what kind of attitude an actress should have on set. When I first met her, I was a little afraid and wasn't sure how to act. But in fact, she's very kind and childlike. When I'd approach her all nervous, she would say, 'Why are you like that? Just be natural.' When I filmed scenes that were taxing on my body, she was the one who took care of me. I was really grateful." 

search : allkpop

4 minutes ago, peace79 said:

he deserves it, 14 years in the business, it's long overdue anyway.. so happy for him

15 minutes ago, jackio1917 said:

Seem to be the same scene? Long hair and similar white shirt.

possibly. I wish we have another GooWon flashbacks in upcoming eps.

hello everyone. . .i have been a silent lurker on this forum, i plan on being a silent lurker forever but i really wanted to share a thought. . .i think Myung Joo's call sign is "angel". . .that's all. . .waiting for the next episode got me like this. . . :blush:

Archived