❤GooWon COUPLE❤(Seo Dae Young❤Yoon Myung Joo from DotS)

Adwina Oltariani

"you are an angel. yoon myung joo was an angel since the moment she came into my life."

DAMN!

THESE WORDS GOT ME RIGHT IN THE FEELS. I'M SO DONE WITH DY.

it is so simple yet so damn beautiful answer from dy in that sad conversations. so dy just told us that he actually has been liked her since the first time they met. hands down. this is my favorite line from dy so far.

and i love the plot twist. she actually heard the conversation between DY - dad but pretend to forget it so she can enjoy her time with DY happily. she kept taking care the patient despite being sick and when she told MY that she is okay in the ice bath. MJ is such a tough girl. also i love how DY always tried to be beside her. they're so lucky to have each other.

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SG Wannabe's song is really touching and nice!!

Can someone enlighten me, why the English title of the song is different from the Korean title? The Korean title is "사랑 하자" which means "Let's love" or " let's fall in love" right? 

1 hour ago, Hapiangle said:

SG Wannabe's song is really touching and nice!!

Can someone enlighten me, why the English title of the song is different from the Korean title? The Korean title is "사랑 하자" which means "Let's love" or " let's fall in love" right? 

True.. I didn't even pay attention but you pointed it out lol maybe SG Wannabe requested for that English title lol

===

The icebath scene is so beautifully made :bawling: they don't even spit a word but it was so sweet

No kiss tonight but seems like next week we might get one.

BTW, the boys cooked for their ladies and looked so hot in their aprons. The girls blamed each other about their mutual crush and the boys got mad and walked away together, hand in hand to the sunset.....

Pfft 

Not really..

But they got mad and walked away. I think.

Let's have hopes for goowon kiss next week and jingoo oppa's promised hot scene..

Oh my....now..i'm not sure who are the main couple ......i'm got confuse..kikkikkiki..

Wow...that forehead kiss really sweeeeeeeet.....

Youngjoo couple..They are stealer scene........

What can i say....that forehead kiss sweeter than lips kiss....am i wrong to say that???....:blush:

:heart::heart::heart:

love the forehead kiss :wub:

MJ wore DY's dogtag awww. i'm so in love with this couple even a casual gesture make me swoon.

DY made another lovingly tenderly fondly stare again when MJ was talking. it always melts my heart.

the boys was so sweet cooking for their girls but the girls thought it was made by kim ki bum :lol:

and look at DY tried to act like a pro chef lmao

1 hour ago, Azwa Ismail said:

Are they going to break up in next episode? Or DY get shot? Oh nooooo. 

The last bit of ep 13 trailer is a bit ominous. alpha team is in the middle of a gunfight in the basement carpark. sergeant choi is requesting for backup and DY's voiceover says I love you MJ,very much so. but it could just be good editing that makes viewers come back for more. i'm being optimistic that no one dies :)

Next week we'll get more lovey dovey moments of GooWon but also heartache.. I gotta say, his hoarse voice when he said "YMJ, I love u so much" is worrying me. I think he's going to badly hurt because of the gunfight, but not going to die. I hope we'll get a hot scene between them next week!!

2 hours ago, debbsthebee said:

The last bit of ep 13 trailer is a bit ominous. alpha team is in the middle of a gunfight in the basement carpark. sergeant choi is requesting for backup and DY's voiceover says I love you MJ,very much so. but it could just be good editing that makes viewers come back for more. i'm being optimistic that no one dies :)

Maybe something to do with DY decision that commander ask before. I hope no one dies

From the preview I don't think it's a break up.  It's probably more has to do with DY choosing to be part of that special mission in the preview.  I feel like DY telling MJ "I love you" in the preview is a good thing.  They're probably reconciling.  DY seriously needs to get jealous more.   So HOT!!!  

why when he kissed her forehead made my heart melt ? it was so sweet :blush:

the ep 13 trailer is a bit ominous alpha team is in the middle of a gunfight and DY's voiceover says I love you MJ very much so.. I hope no one was seriously injured....

can not wait for next week's episode.... maybe we get to see a hot scene in episode 13 hihihihi

Archived