mym999

11 hours ago, swong2330 said:

It is extremely funny, I was laughing out loud while writing it, but it has a lot of cross culture references cuz a chunk part of it takes place in the theatre class. So, I hope i am able to properly bring in the humor even if the culture is foreign to us. You will see when you read it. :D

Will read if i have time

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, swong2330 said:

What is this? what is this? 

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

@aili81 Can you please read this and tell me what it says??

http://weibo.com/5861119240/Dp0NQC20u?from=page_1005055861119240_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime&type=comment#_rnd1459564727681

eh... that s not qingyu 

They are some1 back look like qingyu 

Fans just imagine it s qingyu.

But i think now it s hard for them to walk freely on street together esp qing s so tall so obvious

3 hours ago, RoseBonbonQY said:

It's a photoshop :) it's not the same boxing club either :) but it's quite well done, i love this kind of editiing. there was one super great where they had put Qing in the car with Dayu when he went back to his family this winter, i tried to find it back but impossible, to find a post old from three days is already such a burden but old for to months it's just impossible ;)

i don't speak indonesian or thai but if you find raw text i can try google trad, on the otherhand i guess that if you had it you would have done it yourself ;) Always wish to help if i could :)

It's only payback :P 
Qing had told that when they reharsed the scene of the fight in This Summer MV, Qing had his eyes closed and Dayu was supposed to put his hand in Qing's hand to reconcile, but Dayu tricked him by puting his foot in Qing's hand instead ;) 
Qing said it made him pretty angry lol

Can u give me the raw text i try to listen and summarise

12671733_1537350783233467_25341545868867ok it s not abt  ca 

It talk about their hosting at kugou red carpet . Wangqing  being shy when he saw s.i.n.g girl group on stage. He dont dare to look at them. Dayu noticed and teased him and qing reply because he always  only see dayu so now see pretty girls he get nervous. This make the fans all crazy again as qing said he always only looking at dayu. They made the stage full of love again. Behind the stage they said they are really good friends and schoolmate for 4 years in the interviews...

8 hours ago, aili81 said:

These 2 guys are very handsome but

These two are more lovely

Well different ppl like different type of cp.

But i like more  down to earth and more lovely cp

Ahhhh! they are like cream and sugar for my coffee...why choose when you can have both !  ;-)

1 minute ago, deltos said:

Ahhhh! they are like cream and sugar for my coffee...why choose when you can have both !  ;-)

Well i still prefer what i like but i admire johnny acting as he is the one who made me continue addict.

For acting aspect i think dayu n johnny acting are pretty good so i hope 1 day they can work in a drama or movie of course not as cp or  bl. Normal movies or dramas. As i like their acting

I am not trying to compare but thats just my preference

But in term of cp i like qingyu more as more chemistry and i want to see them work together more so i hope we wont have to wait too long for their new movies...

But i know they are vvv busy now dayu fell asleep right away in the car. Poor him

Take a look at @Sandramay81's Tweet:

2 hours ago, aili81 said:

These 2 guys are very handsome but

Everybody says so, but really i don't think so... i guess it's as well a question of culture ^_^

2 hours ago, aili81 said:

But i know they are vvv busy now dayu fell asleep right away in the car. Poor him

How do you know ??
It doesn't surprise me, while singing This Summer, Dayu couldn't even get up from his chair alone... the aftermath of a wild night of reunion with Qing :P  or just too much boxing training ?
Dayu had said that during filming "All the way to the south" they had all worked so hard and so much, that some staff members were snoring while filming ! What a hard job !

19 minutes ago, RoseBonbonQY said:

Everybody says so, but really i don't think so... i guess it's as well a question of culture ^_^

How do you know ??
It doesn't surprise me, while singing This Summer, Dayu couldn't even get up from his chair alone... the aftermath of a wild night of reunion with Qing :P  or just too much boxing training ?
Dayu had said that during filming "All the way to the south" they had all worked so hard and so much, that some staff members were snoring while filming ! What a hard job !

I saw some pics somewhr but forgotten where when he enter the car he immediately fall asleep

Actually there are rumours he s acting in a ancient tv drama but need to keep a secret

But he did nt say anythg so i think it s just a rumour

I think he s preparing his single and movies cutting which ll be release in may. And also preparing new movie with qing

So he everyday work s vvv busy

4 hours ago, aili81 said:

It talk about their hosting at kugou red carpet . Wangqing  being shy when he saw s.i.n.g girl group on stage. He dont dare to look at them. Dayu noticed and teased him and qing reply because he always  only see dayu so now see pretty girls he get nervous. This make the fans all crazy again as qing said he always only looking at dayu. They made the stage full of love again. Behind the stage they said they are really good friends and schoolmate for 4 years in the interviews...

thank you so much for translation and i really appreciate that you are using your time to translate :)

Archived