mym999

6 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

I agree but I am worried about that most people get to know qingyu from ca so we have to keep both going

don't worry, as long as we stay away from weibo, lol. and we can post a link here saying that our discussions has shift to another thread since honestly the discussin is mostly about qingyu, now. So, i think it makes more sense if we post there, rather than here.

11 minutes ago, rin3810 said:

I really dying to know this since the begining.. in soompi forum, can we make another threat or topic using Couple name? I mean, here we just talk about QingYu but why using counterattack name? beside many QingYu fans out there didnt favor CA anymore.. 

Found this, http://forums.soompi.com/en/forum/32-shippers-paradise/

There is another for specific actors and actresses.

Okay I am creating the Qingyu Thread there. :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dramalover4 said:

Okay, will be waiting:)

Guys, just created the official QingYu thread. From now on, let's move all our QingYu related discussion completely to the other thread. :D Waiting for you all in the other thread. and Please refrain from posting any QingYu related news here. Just go to the other thread. 

46 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

No, by qingyu, I also meant putting their individual names together unnecessarily. They shouldn't be doing it. Manyy of them already know it, I guess, cuz Baba might have warnd them and his daughters are very smart. But some are still tagging them together where it is not necessary. I believe they should refrain from doing that:( Just stay under the radar. 

Not confirmed at all, thuogh she got green light from a taiwanese production company. But actorrs not decided, nothing decided.

Even fanarts also cant?

15 hours ago, swong2330 said:

I think the elder sisters will watch over them. Don't worry. :D

BTW, whoever caused Dayu's injury, this must be the most terrifying moment of thier life. LOL. And Qingge literally asks "WHO"  caused the injury, not "What" caused the injury.

Yes and qiushi was trying to joke with qing but qing s like dont care abt him and just attend dAyu wound. And this part s really so touching as qing s like so care abt dayu

Helloo i'm back , i'm reading the plan for transfering to Qingyu shipper thread 

FIGHTING!!

I added an english sub of the previous WQ birthday WoMen fanvid based on @aili81 translation
thank you Aili , please let me know if i'm missing something or any mistake

i want to correct and add more sub if i have time later

^____________________^ keep calm and LOVE QingYu

7 hours ago, arashihonou said:

Helloo i'm back , i'm reading the plan for transfering to Qingyu shipper thread 

FIGHTING!!

I added an english sub of the previous WQ birthday WoMen fanvid based on @aili81 translation
thank you Aili , please let me know if i'm missing something or any mistake

i want to correct and add more sub if i have time later

^____________________^ keep calm and LOVE QingYu

u can post this in shipper forum

I was left hanging after the last episode. But good thing they have made SP and a mini movie. Dayu resembles Alexander from U-Kiss and because of that I was able to get a hold of him. Any news for the S2? Where's the ship sailing to? 

On Monday, April 04, 2016 at 3:23 PM, _supermai said:

I was left hanging after the last episode. But good thing they have made SP and a mini movie. Dayu resembles Alexander from U-Kiss and because of that I was able to get a hold of him. Any news for the S2? Where's the ship sailing to? 

The Ship's still going strong and will only get stronger, it's sailing on it's own and  Wang Qing is obviously serving as the captain. There is no news about CA S02 yet and it might not continue anymore due to China's Restriction. But they will still be together in movies, Qingge said that they will start shooting the movie/series (idk w/c is it) and will premiere this summer. He might involve himself in scriptwriting so he could torture dayu ^_=

Btw, the Qingyu thread has change to Shipper's Paradise section and this thread is already inactive

On Monday, April 04, 2016 at 8:41 AM, Daniel Santtons said:

Guys,is real ? season 2 of Counterattack don't happen ? ;(

The new QingYu thread u can ask it here :)

13 hours ago, kissmeStarlight said:

When will S2  will come out???? I am desperately in need of BL drama :'(

Sadly there's no news about it yet u___u  they're working on a new movie but we'll have to wait for some time 

U can watch this for now if u haven't watch it yet  that is

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zy4QHKK36OY

1 hour ago, Extreme_FanGirl said:

Sadly there's no news about it yet u___u  they're working on a new movie but we'll have to wait for some time 

U can watch this for now if u haven't watch it yet  that is

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zy4QHKK36OY

OMG I HAVENT watched it... I love Wang Qing, I think he was the only reason why i watched counter Attack at first place  <3 Thank you :D

7 minutes ago, kissmeStarlight said:

OMG I HAVENT watched it... I love Wang Qing, I think he was the only reason why i watched counter Attack at first place  <3 Thank you :D

And i love dayu so we can conive together u snatch qingge away from dayu and i could have dayu by myself :blush: Kekeke jk and u're welcome enjoiii (=^_^=)

Archived