Quantcast

3 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Ya can understand  but they were funny if they didnt like ca then y come to ca to see what we posted ...

Now i dont even go thr anymore as i find the fans are abit rude 

I quite like johnny actually but because of addict thread fans i dont follow his things anymore as  their fans in addict thread  give me really bad impression but i think i m not really into johnny ba so i neveer follow his thing but he s a good actor indeed 

I only said timmy acting s not as gd and i also think think qingge acting  also not as good even i like qing.

I m just stating my personal opinion only

So i dont understand why their fans overreacted

Oh god, the trauma you must have gone through!! haha. but, yeah, exactly, y come and lurk in our threead when you have your own thread, lol.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, starry8097 said:

Exactly the point. There is nothing wrong or different between homosexual relationships or heterosexual relationship. It is china's preception that defines these things as "abnormal". I put these statements into quotations to emphasis they are just opinions that I find to be quite wrong. I don't agree with them and i am quite glad that other fans here have the same outlook. 

Love is love there is no difference or defining line.

The same goes with the issues about disabled people and abortion. These things aren't abnormal or wrong. It is simple people perception and ignorant opinions. Honestly,  how can people state what is abnormal if they don't even know what is truly normal. Are black people abnormal? Are gays abnormal? Are Muslims abnormal?  No. But at Some period of time and place these things were viewed as "abnormal: because of people lack of knowledge and understanding.  Everything is not abnormal. Differing culture defines what is normal but as long as we are open and understanding we know that the abnormal doesn't exist but simply reside in people's views.

Very true it s always how ppl think or view but if many ppl in china like bl then that mean they can accept and why the government s still so ignorance

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Oh god, the trauma you must have gone through!! haha. but, yeah, exactly, y come and lurk in our threead when you have your own thread, lol.

Ya that s y i dont even want to waste my time go to their thread to see now 

I just hope more qingyu fans can join us here and share their things.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Very true it s always how ppl think or view but if many ppl in china like bl then that mean they can accept and why the government s still so ignorance

Sigh....I believe the government is composed of older, conservative people. They are least likely to find bl as something appealing or acceptable. I believe the fans are more open and accepting about these things so they support bl. But China is run by conservative people and 5 million fangirls vs. 1.36 billion conservative chinese..most likely won't change china's view on homosexual relationships anytime soon. It's disappointing but we have to hope that the rest of china change their opinions. 

• Like 4

and guys whoever has weibo, do not tag WQ and dayu together unless they feature in the post together. Even I am going to take down some of my weibo posts. If they feature alone, like qing's demo etc. or southbound, then just tag them individually. :) 

• Like 1

On 4/3/2016 at 10:29 PM, aili81 said:

But what s normal n abnormal 

Why is girl n boy then is normal 

If really true love it doesnt matter 

Their thinking s not always right..

Like abortion many ppl think it s wrong but to a abnormal child i think not to be born is better 

But abnormal doesnt mean is wrong

I am disabled but i dont think i am any thing wrong with me at least i have normal mind i can work and like idols like any 1 in here.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

at least i never harm anyone is ok 

What s wrong with being abnormal

I agree there is nothing wrong with abnormal but the scary thing is society and culture makes what is normal and abnormal so when people see something out of their usual thing or cultural context they label it as abnormal and when they see big percent of population have same thing as they consider as abnormal that's when they try think if this abnormal or not. "Our brain is product of our culture/society" (I am not sure if this the right quote but something like that) we are born and raised in a certain culture so we already have something implanted in our mind from that culture even if we don't want to therefore it will influence how we think and perceive things and people. Traditional people are use to seeing what their culture want them to see so when they see something abnormal they act against it because that's not how they are raised. The only way we can effectively fight that ( of course there are other way you can fight that but I can't think of them now) I think people need to get use to LGBTQ and as they see more and more people are like that they will think twice what they will do. We need more people to help understand  LGBTQ group's parents, due to family reject lot of adolescent are hurt and lot commit suicide, some kick out their children and those adolescent become homeless which might lead them to become prostitue  since they have no financial support (and there are more no more support like emotional support, etc..)parents don't understand them and can't accept them because these parents are raised in that kinda culture. They are not use to this and while we go to internet and found more about this and more use to it so we can understand LGBTQ, so basically I mean just like how they are use to the their culture view, we need them to get use to more about LGBTQ   and if big percent population support this we might have some hope wining this but it will take lot of time because it's not easy  to change  our/ people view when we already have it implanted in mind since we are born or raised (I am sorry I wrote too much and I hope I made sense) 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

and guys whoever has weibo, do not tag WQ and dayu together unless they feature in the post together. Even I am going to take down some of my weibo posts. If they feature alone, like qing's demo etc. or southbound, then just tag them individually. :) 

But now china fans havent said anything so still no need 

As i said zhouyu because they are preparing addct 2 so they got banned but qingyu is not in any  bl films or anythings so no need to scare

3 minutes ago, aili81 said:

But now china fans havent said anything so still no need 

As i said zhouyu because they are preparing addct 2 so they got banned but qingyu is not in any  bl films or anythings so no need to scare

Trust me. Prevention is better than cure. Individual tagging will still maintain their popularity and I am only asking in the ones which are their own projects. About Addicted 2, no, Jingyu and ZhouZhou were never confirmed to star in Addicted 2. In fact, the latest rumor was that Johnny was backing out of the project. so, it doesn't seem like it is due ot Addicted 2, because Addicted hasn't been confirmed in the first place. The news is due to over taggin "YuZhou" tag featured in weibo top tag list which caught the authorities attention. Thats why their fansites prevented their fans from tagging them together. :(

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Trust me. Prevention is better than cure. Individual tagging will still maintain their popularity and I am only asking in the ones which are their own projects. About Addicted 2, no, Jingyu and ZhouZhou were never confirmed to star in Addicted 2. In fact, the latest rumor was that Johnny was backing out of the project. so, it doesn't seem like it is due ot Addicted 2, because Addicted hasn't been confirmed in the first place. The news is due to over taggin "YuZhou" tag featured in weibo top tag list which caught the authorities attention. Thats why their fansites prevented their fans from tagging them together. :(

Ok you mean just dont tag qingyu 

I start to worry about their new movie and dayu single

• Like 2

1 minute ago, aili81 said:

Ok you mean just dont tag qingyu 

I start to worry about their new movie and dayu single

Yes, and for now only avoiding qingyu tag on weibo should be okay, that also only for posts about their individual works :I

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swong2330 said:

Yes, and for now only avoiding qingyu tag on weibo should be okay, that also only for posts about their individual works :I

Bur i saw cjd post that she got cert to shoot addict2 but havent confirmed ?

• Like 2

But i see the fans at weibo only tag their name&word on the post

#王青ZG_demo# #冯建宇一路向南$

-they seldom put qingyu now 

I think china fans already know

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, aili81 said:

#王青ZG_demo# #冯建宇一路向南$

I think so too if they are not tagging anymore and I like how china fans are very fast and think ahead

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, aili81 said:

#王青ZG_demo# #冯建宇一路向南$

No, by qingyu, I also meant putting their individual names together unnecessarily. They shouldn't be doing it. Manyy of them already know it, I guess, cuz Baba might have warnd them and his daughters are very smart. But some are still tagging them together where it is not necessary. I believe they should refrain from doing that:( Just stay under the radar. 

14 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Bur i saw cjd post that she got cert to shoot addict2 but havent confirmed ?

Not confirmed at all, thuogh she got green light from a taiwanese production company. But actorrs not decided, nothing decided.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

No, by qingyu, I also meant putting their individual names together unnecessarily. They shouldn't be doing it. Manyy of them already know it, I guess, cuz Baba might have warnd them and his daughters are very smart. But some are still tagging them together where it is not necessary. I believe they should refrain from doing that:( Just stay under the radar. 

I hope someone warn them or remind them and hope they don't do that anymore

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dramalover4 said:

if that is true, I hope someone warn them or remind them and hope they don't do that anymore

I think the elder sisters will watch over them. Don't worry. :D

BTW, whoever caused Dayu's injury, this must be the most terrifying moment of thier life. LOL. And Qingge literally asks "WHO"  caused the injury, not "What" caused the injury.

gEZNyor.jpg

• Like 5

On 4/3/2016 at 0:26 AM, swong2330 said:

I think the elder sisters will watch over them. Don't worry. :D

BTW, whoever caused Dayu's injury, this must be the most terrifying moment of thier life. LOL. And Qingge literally asks "WHO"  caused the injury, not "What" caused the injury.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

Haha I know that must be the most terrifying thing. Oh god I love the whole scene how baba was worried about dayu, When I saw this I fall in love with love and care baba showed to dayu and their relationship.

• Like 2

I really dying to know this since the begining.. in soompi forum, can we make another threat or topic using Couple name? I mean, here we just talk about QingYu but why using counterattack name? beside many QingYu fans out there didnt favor CA anymore.. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, rin3810 said:

I really dying to know this since the begining.. in soompi forum, can we make another threat or topic using Couple name? I mean, here we just talk about QingYu but why using counterattack name? beside many QingYu fans out there didnt favor CA anymore.. 

Me too. lemme look up.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rin3810 said:

I agree but I am worried about that most people get to know qingyu from ca so we have to keep both going

• Like 2