mym999

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

guys I will go on a short rant on Dayu's character. that man is brave and proud of what he is, confident and not afraid of expressing his feelings. In the airport video, according to @aili81 at one point he says to WQ that he didn't tell him that he was going to this, like so casual. Why would WQ tell him? Were they talking about the flight  the night before? were they together the night? Do they always talk about every single thing of their daily life like couples do? If yes, then are they a couple? These speculations could arise at any moment but he was still so casual about it. but, Dayu was so cool and casual abou t it. He didn't think twice, while WQ just laughed it off. 

About the necklace, WQ just wore it under the shirt. But, Dayu wore it so proudly over the shirt, didn't think twice even though he should know that die hard fans would notice it and speculate. Dayu sang that he will not hesitate anymore and he kept his word. #ProudInLove

I like your thinking ;).

But dayu seems like the type that once he makes up his mind he doesn't backdown. He's thoughtful and tend to over think things at time so he probably put a lot of thoughts about his relationship with qing and decided that it was worth it. Like qing said, dayu is very stubborn. Once he decided to be in a relationship with qing, he's going to enjoy it. He isnt going to let all the new regulations scare him off and prevent his obvious affection and connection with qing (though they are more careful and subtle about being together since it can effect their careers but still it's so obvious ;) ). It may be dangerous but dayu is brave, stubborn, and in love.

Check this one out thanks again Rin for letting me know the meaning of wolf tooth 

symbol of Loyalty and Mutual understanding

https://id.pinterest.com/pin/81768549457561924/

This wolf's tooth necklace is a symbol of the love between King Leonidas and Queen Gorgo. The necklace was not in the book and the need for this prop stems from the fact that Spartans were not to show emotion. If the queen had teared up or confessed her feelings to the King, she would have lost credibility as a strong spartan woman. Luckily she is able to tell the king exactly how she feels simply by handing him this necklace.

21 minutes ago, starry8097 said:

I like your thinking ;).

But dayu seems like the type that once he makes up his mind he doesn't backdown. He's thoughtful and tend to over think things at time so he probably put a lot of thoughts about his relationship with qing and decided that it was worth it. Like qing said, dayu is very stubborn. Once he decided to be in a relationship with qing, he's going to enjoy it. He isnt going to let all the new regulations scare him off and prevent his obvious affection and connection with qing (though they are more careful and subtle about being together since it can effect their careers but still it's so obvious ;) ). It may be dangerous but dayu is brave, stubborn, and in love.

i agree with you and @swong2330but i am also kinda thinking something else, i think they wanted to wear this necklace both together (because it's a spcial day for them) but not to get find out because it might risk their career. both dayu and baba decided one of them have to hide it and that happen to be baba but it could been dayu too. so i think it could be a coincident dayu decied to show and might not relate to the song dayu sang ( i think) but i also think you guys might be right :)

14 minutes ago, arashihonou said:

Check this one out thanks again Rin for letting me know the meaning of wolf tooth 

This wolf's tooth necklace is a symbol of the love between King Leonidas and Queen Gorgo. The necklace was not in the book and the need for this prop stems from the fact that Spartans were not to show emotion. If the queen had teared up or confessed her feelings to the King, she would have lost credibility as a strong spartan woman. Luckily she is able to tell the king exactly how she feels simply by handing him this necklace.

thank you for sharing arashihonou :)

i especially want to thank Rin for founding this out too :)

4 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

dayu look happy (little shy too i think) to be in arm of his lover/baba :wub:

I don't know why....it might be my dirty mind but whenever I see this scene I always think dayu's eyes are very sensual. Like his gaze towards qing is so deep, passionate, and suggestive.

Ugh...ignore me I'm being too perverted 

17 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

i agree with you and @swong2330but i am also kinda thinking something else, i think they wanted to wear this necklace both together (because it's a spcial day for them) but not to get find out because it might risk their career. both dayu and baba decided one of them have to hide it and that happen to be baba but it could been dayu too. so i think it could be a coincident dayu decied to show and might not relate to the song dayu sang ( i think) but i also think you guys might be right :)

OH also I just remembered watching in one of the miaopai videos of Dayu yesterday when he was at the airport, he kept touching the neck end of his jacket the whole time, like he was trying to cover up his neck. I distinctly remember noticing it. and thinking what  was wrong and if he  was uncomfortable in that comfy looking jacket. But, now, i realize that he might be hiding the necklace or something cuz he didnt see WQ yet, adn he didnt know if WQ wore the necklace on top of his shirt or under his shirt. I will share the video here. Lemme look up. 

26 minutes ago, arashihonou said:

Holy mother of god, I jsut read the description and it fits QingYu so well. gosh! did they do research on these or what?? like wow. 

9 minutes ago, starry8097 said:

I don't know why....it might be my dirty mind but whenever I see this scene I always think dayu's eyes are very sensual. Like his gaze towards qing is so deep, passionate, and suggestive.

Ugh...ignore me I'm being too perverted 

it's okay i also think sometime like that and usually when i see qingyu and notice some pervy emphasize i start imaging dirty stuff ( so you are not alone with pervert mind, i think my mind might be more dirtier or pervert than you :))

47 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

OH also I just remembered watching in one of the miaopai videos of Dayu yesterday when he was at the airport, he kept touching the neck end of his jacket the whole time, like he was trying to cover up his neck. I distinctly remember noticing it. and thinking what  was wrong and if he  was uncomfortable in that comfy looking jacket. But, now, i realize that he might be hiding the necklace or something cuz he didnt see WQ yet, adn he didnt know if WQ wore the necklace on top of his shirt or under his shirt. I will share the video here. Lemme look up. 

Okay so I didnt find the video, but here are some pics to prove my point

R5562Tb.jpg

63sJUL3.jpg

1 hour ago, swong2330 said:

CesXK6JWQAASDOs.jpg

CesXK3JWQAEapw4.jpg

these were the images I was talking about where Dayu wouldn't stop straightening the collar of his jacket.

Archived