mym999

15 minutes ago, RoseBonbonQY said:

My dear Ane noh, i know you must have many many people coming to you, you probably can't remember them all, i follow you since Love Sick (but i had never registered or comment before QingYu), and i did the same mistake as one of the admin with you... :P

Will i get bashed if i tell what i think in a forum ? I thought we weren't allowed to speak about that ?
Do you want to pm me on facebook ? ^_^;;

I don't think she must be a happy person, fame and money doesn't brings you happiness
I think QingYu will have a much better life even if they don't make a carreer in the end (but seeing their daughters, i m sure they will make it !!! :) )

But i m judging someone i don't know, on assumptions i made by myself and regarding my wild imagination this is not a gage of anything :P

Yup i agree at first i quite like cjd cos her novel ca is very good but i think that s for her talents only 

But now i think we just leave her aside first and support qingyu new works

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, RoseBonbonQY said:

My dear Ane noh, i know you must have many many people coming to you, you probably can't remember them all, i follow you since Love Sick (but i had never registered or comment before QingYu), and i did the same mistake as one of the admin with you... :P

Will i get bashed if i tell what i think in a forum ? I thought we weren't allowed to speak about that ?
Do you want to pm me on facebook ? ^_^;;

I don't think she must be a happy person, fame and money doesn't brings you happiness
I think QingYu will have a much better life even if they don't make a carreer in the end (but seeing their daughters, i m sure they will make it !!! :) )

But i m judging someone i don't know, on assumptions i made by myself and regarding my wild imagination this is not a gage of anything :P

Me too I actually follow Anne noh ever since love sick, I liked counterattack story so I searched if anyone did English translation of ca novel. Then I found Anne noh translation in the wattpad and in ca inter but I didn't join ca Fb  because I wasn't attach to qingyu as I am right now (that Time I only saw their  wsw and cc  character acted by them in the ca drama, I didn't see any of qingyu bts or fan meeting until 2016) but I did register for wattpad so I could read the ca novel translation by Anne noh and I am glad I did. I was able to come to qingyu world.

On 3/28/2016 at 11:15 AM, dramalover4 said:
MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

i agree

I saw this video i was like wow so crowded again

I think fans need to calm down 1st and shoot them from afar as like that s really too dangerous for qingyu n fans themselves

In sg we try to give a small way for idols to go through . But in china s very scary

12 hours ago, annenoh said:

Ah

Can i know your opinion about cjd? I realize that many interfans worshipping her without knowing the truth:sweatingbullets:

I'm not worshipping CJD, but i'm a fans of her works. Hey without CA we wouldn't get to know QingYu
along the way she made HUGE HUGE Mistakes so i understand how people hate her now

i still watch heroin (cause it is BL and i'm a fujoshi) and try to stay neutral because i think hostility is not the answer

lets just put her behind us and support QingYu to reach their great potential 

30 minutes ago, aili81 said:

I saw this video i was like wow so crowded again

I think fans need to calm down 1st and shoot them from afar as like that s really too dangerous for qingyu n fans themselves

In sg we try to give a small way for idols to go through . But in china s very scary

i agree it's really scarily crowed there and it's not safe and dangerous for qingyu  and fan but i am kinda glad to see so many fan came there to show support to qingyu ( i think we kinda understand why the fan so excited to see them because we our self wanted to see them together so long it's feel like :wub:

8 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

i agree it's really scarily crowed there and it's not safe and dangerous for qingyu  and fan but i am kinda glad to see so many fan came there to show support to qingyu ( i think we kinda understand why the fan so excited to see them because we our self wanted to see them together so long it's feel like :wub:

I know but also must think about safety first

21 minutes ago, arashihonou said:

I'm not worshipping CJD, but i'm a fans of her works. Hey without CA we wouldn't get to know QingYu
along the way she made HUGE HUGE Mistakes so i understand how people hate her now

i still watch heroin (cause it is BL and i'm a fujoshi) and try to stay neutral because i think hostility is not the answer

lets just put her behind us and support QingYu to reach their great potential 

To be honest i dont dont like addict but compare to ca and qingyu 

Their pairing is lack of some passion i feel. Even though i like johnny but i feel no feeling for this pairing than qingyu.

But they are good as individual so just leave them aside and focus on qingyu

6 hours ago, rucchan0304 said:

Haha i just earn a good spot in ur heart now? Lol *just kidding* Haha i bet u didn't recognize me here bcs i use diff username.. this is me anne, fie lol 

Booo hahaha i thought someone else hahah

Guys follow us at the new qingyu page, QingYu International where we only spam about qingyu. https://m.facebook.com/QingYuInternational/

Please help to promote it too:wub:

7 minutes ago, annenoh said:

Booo hahaha i thought someone else hahah

Guys follow us at the new qingyu page, QingYu International where we only spam about qingyu. https://m.facebook.com/QingYuInternational/

Please help to promote it too:wub:

Of course we will follow and promote this because after all we are all here to support qingyu :)

Looking at recent pictures n video 

All i can say qingyu is really so lovely.

Especially qing always protected dayu. Really last time i not so admire qingge but slowly the more i know him the more i think he s really a mr nice guy. To fans and dayu, he s like a father telling them to be careful and the way he protected dayu s like really touching

Even i like dayu more but qingge start to melt my heart. 

But i am they have each other as a companion to walk through this tough life

What i like the most about this interview and about Wang Qing in general :
his caring, he seems to truly be a very kind human being and this is becoming so rare in our society :
I had read that fans had asked him what he wanted for his birthday and he told the fans to do charity, he says and seems to be very touched by their actions, saying "presents can"t be measured by money value", "the most meaningful is being able to help others", "contribute to the society is not an easy matter"
I really like his way of thinking, i m very impressed that at his young age he is choosing this one :)
Great Wanq Qing i hope you will improve society,, fight for ideas, open-mindedness and that more people would be like you !

Lol he made me laugh imagining him lurking at himself in the mirror, don't worry, all teenagers in the world do that ! (even if not so many are this much satisfied with what they see lol)
'I don't think i m a person who doesn't talk much", neither do i ;)
But it's very true for This Summer, he just said i will help you to Dayu and few weeks later it was done ;) That's quite effective !

And now the main dish, at least to me, i might be a bit delusional but i love fantasy :)
"i'm not a normal university student, because i took part in the shooting of a webdrama and because of something else,i became what i am right now"

"we will hod a fantastic fanmeeting, to let my wish and your wishes, at that time (when he will be strong enough ;) )"
Oh yes grant our wishes : The Marriage The Marriage The Marriage ! :yum:

Archived